• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Sports Thread

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Well it's almost time, GO PATS!!!!! Final Score: Patriots 34 Eagles 18

Seriously, its going to be an exciting game. My prediction is that the Pats for the first time in a Super Bowl, will score and take the lead in the first quarter. And that's the game folks.

What I do know for sure is that I will be thoroughly baked. I've been saving up kief and have four S-B dosing capsules with kief sandwiches prepared for this eve. And a selection of strong IPAs and Belgian tripels. Guac, smoked salmon, and the lady friend's amazing olive hummus.

Now go Pats!

Polarbearboy,

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
Well it's almost time, GO PATS!!!!! Final Score: Patriots 34 Eagles 18

Seriously, its going to be an exciting game. My prediction is that the Pats for the first time in a Super Bowl, will score and take the lead in the first quarter. And that's the game folks.

What I do know for sure is that I will be thoroughly baked. I've been saving up kief and have four S-B dosing capsules with kief sandwiches prepared for this eve. And a selection of strong IPAs and Belgian tripels. Guac, smoked salmon, and the lady friend's amazing olive hummus.

Now go Pats!

Well I'll be hitting my Absolute Abstracts Pen with a one gram cartridge of "Heavy Hitters" Blue Dream Sativa(86% THC). I'm already toasted and it's two hours to game time. Just finished off a huge slice of very, very good cherry pie with Pete's Coffee...mmmm.

Maybe during halftime I'll be having a fried hamburger with fries and a Coke. I'll be making the burger and fries, and add an ice cold Coke. I'll have a beer or two after the game as it will end about 7pm California time. Well heck I don't know who will win but I most certainly envision a great close game thruout the four quarters. GO EAGLES!!!

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Enjoying my first football game of the season :) I know , I been slacking right .. maybe the whole kneeing crap , I dunno ... anyways , enjoying the results so far .

PHI 22 NE 12 at Halftime

Edit for those who missed the game , forgot it or don't care ...

fINAL SCORE PHI 41 - NE 33

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

hey Pats, your future QB is with us now. We came in the night and snatched him like a reaper snatching the king's baby. Enjoy your downward spiral of monumental proportions as we rise up!! - Niner fans

Last edited:

Tranquility

Out of curiosity, did anyone go to a party (Let's say, more than 10 people.) to watch the Super Bowl in a legal state where cannabis was out and as freely available as beer or other alcohol?

If not, do you think it because the culture or because of the expense? (Or, something else.)

Tranquility,

ghostofcyberx13

WTG EAGLES!!! Best plays, Jeffries TD Catch and Foles TD Catch, Tom Brady needs to practice his skeeeels as a reciever for next year's SB, that is if they get back there next year. It is my hope that the Raiders will be in next year's Super Bowl. Coach, CHUCKIE, coach!!! And show the beast the door!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Well I ended up watching the game and I am glad I did since it was awesome. I remember watching the Ducks play against Nick Foles and every time he took the field you felt this kind of dread because he was so good. What an arm . . . Really nice to see him with his wife and child during the ceremonies after the game. Class act.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
gZZFtFh.jpg

My favorite time of year. :rockon:
Holy cow the Pens made the Flyers look like hot poop.
Vegas Knights have been an awesome story this year. Definitely want to see a game there. They made this bit of awesomeness at the Bellagio.:luv:

hinglemccringleberry

It is my hope that the Raiders will be in next year's Super Bowl. Coach, CHUCKIE, coach!!! And show the beast the door!
Hopefully Chuckie fixes their secondary because they wont get by the Pats if they dont. And hopefully my boy Derek comes out of his mini slump. Those 2 things would be required for them to have a shot. Id like to think that Crabtree being gone will actually help them...he was super overrated (this is coming from a Niner fan).

Last edited:

ghostofcyberx13

Hopefully Chuckie fixes their secondary because they wont get by the Pats if they dont. And hopefully my boy Derek comes out of his mini slump. Those 2 things would be required for them to have a shot. Id like to think that Crabtree being gone will actually help them...he was super overrated (this is coming from a Niner fan).

Well let me first state that I grew up in Northern Illinos and my dad was a die-hard Chicago Bears fan so that's how us kids grew up, hating the cheeseheads. My dad also liked the Oakland Raiders because of George Blanda so I liked the Raiders as well. In 1978 I moved to the "Bay Area" in California and so did the quarterback of my favorite college team Notre Dame's "Fighting Irish" Joe Montana and I instantly became a SF Forty-Niners fan.

I stopped liking the Niners when Koppernick decided to make his own rules up. I also stopped watching them because they hired "Chip" an "Eagles" regect and a lousy NFL coach. Now I am happy with them again as they seem to have a very good coach and a non-political quarterback. The Niners will make the playoffs at least as a wild-card and if Chuckie is worth his salt the Raiders will get in as a wildcard as well. I can't wait for this year's draft and good luck to all three of my favs. Sure hope the new QB for the Bears works out but Chicago has a lot of building to do. CYA.

GetLeft

Wait was that the Flyers who just popped the Pens a good one in the mouth? With some very fine looking goals, to boot. Nothing like SC playoffs. But I gotta admit I’m liking the Sixers against Heat more than the Flyers against the Pens.

Top Bottom