• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Sports Thread

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I enjoyed watching PSU get beat, aint nothing more obnoxious than PSU fans around my parts.... WE ARE.......losers! :lol:

Man that was nuts yesterday. What a special talent he is.

Good luck to your Raiders! In an ideal world, the AFC Championship game will be Steelers vs Raiders. I could live with that, I've been enjoying your guys story this year and you've been fun to watch. Obviously I'd want a Steeler win, but I could dig watching the Raiders in the SB if that didn't pan out.

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: grokit

waxdab23

I enjoyed watching PSU get beat, aint nothing more obnoxious than PSU fans around my parts.... WE ARE.......losers! :lol:

Good luck to your Raiders! In an ideal world, the AFC Championship game will be Steelers vs Raiders. I could live with that, I've been enjoying your guys story this year and you've been fun to watch. Obviously I'd want a Steeler win, but I could dig watching the Raiders in the SB if that didn't pan out.

If it's Patriots vs Cowboys, I'm seriously not even watching lol. 2 teams I despise.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The Oregon Ducks Men's Basketball Team would like to thank UCLA and USC for coming up here for a lesson . . . :brow: Thanks for playing! :D

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
ebec8d2086e04860b4e135c8f7a3e1ba.jpg

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
To be fair, he wouldn't of been able to stop with momentum and it was a relatively clean hit, he tried lowering down just caught the guy on the mask a lil, I've seen dirtier is all I'm saying.

But yeah the bar I was at loved that play :lol:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Here we go, steelers, here we go, Pittsburgh goin to da Super Bowl!

Shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch :) next weeks game should be a good one though!

chiefs played better than I expected

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Boooo Rodgers, I lost $220 in Fantasy cause of Rodgers :( idk why my league ran so late but the Fantasy Superbowl was final week in regular season.......Le'veon didn't play! I was up 20 with him only having Rodgers.....fuck that guy :lol: I'm staying salty, hell of a player, but go Hotlanta

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom