The Sports Thread

grokit

well-worn member
Dammit @t-dub, you know what I'm talking about ;)

In ufc news:

ap_ufc_207_mixed_martial_arts_nunes_rousey_87643584.jpg

Took 48 seconds :ko:

630705810.jpg

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/31/ufc-c...fe-with-cancer-survivor-maddux-maple-6353031/

usa-today-9129917.0.jpg

Took forever (five whole rounds), wasn't even close :tup:

:sherlock:

grokit

well-worn member
Michigan has had some tough losses this year!

I like the huskies as a pac-12 fan, but I think usc is the only team that could beat 'bama right now.

They are going to ROLL in the rose bowl...

It's lucky for the crimson tide that sc didn't figure out their quarterback situation sooner :2c:

:popcorn:

grokit

well-worn member
Penn's better than I thought, both defenses suck, the rose bowl today set the record for most points back in the third quarter, and now it's tied at 49-49 with one minute to go. Usc just intercepted with :27 left :tup:

edit: What a game, sc by a field goal in regulation :rockon:

Last edited:

turk

turk
...he's rabid...this is the first time they've won anything since he's been there...he grad. last year...in my youth they had ...Marcus, Charles white...Anthony Davis...Ricky bell..the murderer...and for him...mark Sanchez...love to tease him..

Last edited:

turk

turk
...the beauty of the bowl games...sometimes you witness outstanding performances...but...it's just sports.

lwien

...the beauty of the bowl games...sometimes you witness outstanding performances...but...it's just sports.

Naw. See, for me, seeing or hearing an outstanding performance by anyone doing ANYTHING is something that I really enjoy seeing or hearing. Talent, in most all of it's forms, is really something to behold.

Top Bottom