The Sports Thread

grokit

well-worn member
I just learned that my undefeated bruins have the highest shooting percentage in the entire ncaa.

How about that. It's still early in the season! #expectingtheworst :tup:
edit:
evidently we have one hellova freshman, and a huge game coming up on saturday:popcorn:

:cheers:

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I just found out that Helfrich was fired . . .. we journey into the abyss . . . . :uhh:

Helfrich-Alamo-Presser.jpg

Morty

Eric Berry baby!!! To the house!!! Shouldn't of gotten greedy Falcons. (Edit: And now Albert Wilson w/ a fake punt to the house!!! @waxdab23 If we go on to win this, next Thursday will be for 1st place in the division & head to head tiebreaker. AFC West ? AFC best!!!)

Last edited:

waxdab23

Eric Berry baby!!! To the house!!! Shouldn't of gotten greedy Falcons. (Edit: And now Albert Wilson w/ a fake punt to the house!!! @waxdab23 If we go on to win this, next Thursday will be for 1st place in the division & head to head tiebreaker. AFC West ? AFC best!!!)

Falcons are making a push here buddy.

But ya, either way Thursday will be a HUGE one!

Edit: fuckin Eric Berry

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
USC is a collection of great athletes but they constantly under perform because the are not a team of great athletes.

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
About locked up my playoff bye week this week with Le'Veon Bell's 47 fantasy points :)

Steelers!! We are looking hot! We always look hot this time of year though :/

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: waxdab23

grokit

well-worn member
I love kenley jansen's story :tup:

Drafted by the dodgers as an okay catcher with a live young arm,
the best farm system in baseball converts him into one of game's premier closers.

Money's not an issue for these dodgers!

:cheers:

hinglemccringleberry

Maybe michigan will get sick of harbaugh, sf did jk nr :whip:
what happened in SF was that the GM Trent Baalke is a selfish fuckwit who didnt get along with Harbaugh because of ego. He didnt know how to take one for the team by coexisting with Harbaughs big personality. He basically fired Jim even though thats not the official story. Baalke is a terrible GM who is largely responsible for them being the laughingstock of the NFL that they are now. And Krapernick is an overpaid choke artist. They both need to go.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom