Uniforms for the Rose Bowl unveiled . . . Go Ducks!!! :tup:

B4bH175CIAI210a.jpg:large

---
B50IRDaCEAAKWje.jpg:large

---

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures
What was the joke? 7000 uniform combinations, 0 national championships? :lol:

Jokes aside, that matte green helmet is going to look sick on the field.

lwien

Oregon vs Bama. Now THAT'S gonna be some game.

Edit: I live 9 miles from the Rose Bowl and I can hear ducks quacking.

Last edited:

NewToVaping

Yea, ill admit when I'm wrong... Jameis did the best he could, but the rest of the team is just too young. 2 fumbles by Dalvin, Travis Rudolph has no hands.. Oregon has a fast tempo offense. We just need a new DC and our team will be strong for the next few years. GO NOLES

NewToVaping,

grokit

well-worn member
Oregon vs Bama. Now THAT'S gonna be some game.

Edit: I live 9 miles from the Rose Bowl and I can hear ducks quacking.
20 - 21 at halftime, far from a done deal.
That touchdown catch at the end of the half was the best footwork I've ever seen!
:popcorn:

grokit,
Reactions: t-dub

lwien

Wow..............who woulda thunk it's gonna be Ohio versus Oregon. If the BCS was still in charge it would have ended up Florida St. versus Alabama.

Fuck the BCS !!! (and yeah, I know this last comment belongs in another thread :cool:)

lwien

In the first 5 minutes of the game, I thought the Duck were going to run away with it.

Ohio is better than I thought they were. Man, a 3rd string QB coming off the bench in the last few games and doing what he did. Pretty amazing, especially in a venue like last nights game.

grokit

well-worn member
Remember videogate? Meet deflategate, it had to be the Pats :rolleyes::suspicious:

Deflategate leads all three network newscasts
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 22, 2015, 6:49 PM EST
tombrady1.jpeg
AP
Deflategate is a lot more than just a football story.

Four days after the AFC Championship Game, the question of whether the Patriots illegally deflated footballs is still the most talked-about story in America. In fact, all three broadcast networks led their evening newscasts with the story.

The NBC Nightly News began like this: “On our broadcast tonight, full denial from Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and from his coach, as a football inflation scandal remains bigger than the upcoming Super Bowl, as the question remains: Who or what was responsible?”

The CBS Evening News began like this: “Tonight, caught in a pressure cooker: Is Tom Brady a cheater? Quarterback Tom Brady responds to reports that the Patriots used deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game.”

And ABC World News Tonight began with, “On this Thursday night, the breaking news, the scandal before the Super Bowl. The star quarterback, Tom Brady, answering the question: Are you a cheater? Tonight, how Brady explains those deflated footballs, who handled them after they were handled by the refs, and what now for the football star with the supermodel wife?”

As Brian Williams said during the NBC broadcast, “If baseball is our national pastime, football is something closer to an obsession.” Across America, people are obsessed with Deflategate.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I fucking love Marshawn Lynch and what he did on NFL "Media Day" . . . :lol: This will be my new default answer for life!!! I hope the Hawks win. Nice super-cut below saves time.

The entire riveting interview . . .:p

grokit

well-worn member
Yeah I love the dude just based on principle :tup:
Dammit @t-dub you're gonna make me watch vids on my crappy upstairs computer :cuss:!
Hmm... maybe an excuse to boot up the ipad :argh:
edit: SPORTS ALERT: Serena vs the lady that knocked off venus is about to start!
Can 19-yo us sensation madison keys beat both williams sisters b2b in the aussie open?
:goon: Tall order!

:spliff:

Last edited:

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
(Back-to-back, edit time is over)

I'm hoping we even get to see the Super Bowl. We're about to get buried in snow. Up to 10" with high winds on Sunday. I'm hoping the dish can take it.

Top Bottom