Gear The Source by Extract Craft - a closed loop system for alcohol extractions

So I've been busy with other things lately and have not had a chance to finish my full review of the unit yet. I'm hoping to get that done soon once I get the chance. Anyway on the 4th try they nailed it for the most part. The end product was a bit darker and a more pull and snap consistency but looked clear and golden when held up to light. After a week of air curing, it's now shatter. I may have overpurged it but I have a second batch to run soon so I'll make it shorter and do a comparison. Next time I grab I'll try to get some fresher material and run it faster to see if that makes a difference.

It works good enough for me, worst case I can always just use it for edibles if the further results aren't awesome. I actually found a reasonably priced online dispensary for top tier BHO at CAN$45/g so I've been using that more for dabbing lately but I can still do mine cheaper especially with the cost savings from reclaiming the ethanol for reuse.

Here are my main complaints, which for me are minor, I can deal with all of them but hopefully they can improve them in the future:

• It can be noisy as fuck, like coffee grinder loud which is louder than my vacuum pump for purging. Lots of vibrations too. Only really bad at the start and then runs for a few seconds every 10 minutes or so to maintain pressure. It ran almost all the time in turbo mode. Either needs sound proofing or quieter compressors, and also better feet to isolate vibrations to the counter.
  • Pouring out is a pain and always lose a tiny bit. Hopefully they can improvise a spout or something like that in the future.
  • The temp works much better at 105F but it can still be lower. At least the option to go down to 95F which will still give a boil and shouldn't take that much longer. I know a lot of extractors would prefer it take a little longer if they could keep the temp lower during the process, the current temp is going to turn a lot of those people away from considering the product at this stage.
  • The valve threading for the pin that seals off the chamber is plastic and completely shredded now. the others 3 models didn't have that problem ironically. Still seals for now but it's hard to turn since the threading is gone. I guess proper hard metal threading would be better or maybe a better valve system altogether down the road?
In it's current form I'd recommend it though especially if you're looking to use the results for edibles, topicals, etc. The shatter I got was decent, I'll have to see how it is over time but for a small home setup like a lot of people have here I think it's a great option to have to save time, money and reduce ethanol fumes. If you do not figure you can make your money back in a reasonable amount of time or if it's a lot of money right now, I would maybe sit and wait to see how it improves over time. For me I can make it back in under a year so if lasts at least that long it will have technically cost me nothing.

[I guess that's sort of a review, but I'll post more with pics later and more positive commentary]

IchiBanCrafter,

PoopMachine

Nice article.. I really wanted one of these and was on the waiting list but they had problems an I waited and now theyre $600.00. I dont want one that bad.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: Monsoon

PoopMachine

Yeah, it's not cheap but I've saved $8-$10 per run with alcohol and running only twice a week is $832 (at $8) per machine. Expensive is relative.....

For you that may be true. Id use it at best once a month so the point of break even is much higher for me.

Id still buy one at a discounted price. Im glad I didnt get in early after seeing what Monsoon went through. Maybe Ill get a Gen 2 if the company is around that long.

PoopMachine,
For you that may be true. Id use it at best once a month so the point of break even is much higher for me.

Id still buy one at a discounted price. Im glad I didnt get in early after seeing what Monsoon went through. Maybe Ill get a Gen 2 if the company is around that long.
Agreed, don't think I would buy anything I use once a month. Having said that I still like having the only appliance I own that pays me back every time I use it AND gives me undeniably the best medicine I make.

IchiBanCrafter,

Monsoon

This video was just posted and has some interesting hacks that I hadn't thought of. The best one is to use the vacuum port on the Source with a buchner funnel setup. Not perfect but if all you have is a hand pump it's a nice improvement.

Haven't done another batch yet, shortly after getting a working unit I got a hookup for quality BHO at a good price and have been swimming in it lately lol. Might end up using this more for edibles or as a backup unless i get a particularly pristine result.

timmys

I have one of these and I have confirmed, after using the source to reduce a darker colored green solution (typically I am working with a very light amber color), that the liquid that pools underneath the globe while it runs is not the result of ethanol condensation, like I had assumed, but spillage from the cup while it boils :o

I have found that no matter how little solution is in the cup some will inevitably boil out of the cup and wind up under the globe

sigh

timmys,
I have one of these and I have confirmed, after using the source to reduce a darker colored green solution (typically I am working with a very light amber color), that the liquid that pools underneath the globe while it runs is not the result of ethanol condensation, like I had assumed, but spillage from the cup while it boils :o

I have found that no matter how little solution is in the cup some will inevitably boil out of the cup and wind up under the globe

sigh
Hi Timmy,

I see you are having problems, but if you are using a Source Turbo your cause and effect are completely inaccurate and may spread disinformation so I feel the need to comment. I have run my machines hundreds of times and have figured out when user error and improper process can cause the things you are describing.

1) Leaving the unit set for an extended period after running an extraction without removing the reclaim and putting the lid on results in excess condensation. If the machine is used and cleaned up properly this does not happen.

2) Filling the cup up too much. Obvious problem especially on turbo mode. Think of it like making pasta, where you don't fill the pot to the rim either.

3) Stoping and starting the process without letting the machine cool down. Once the process is stopped and any vacuum is released the heat in the liquid and cup will begin to rise because evaporation rates are lower at higher atmospheric pressure, thus causing quick heating. If you start the machine again it will result is splattering due to super-heating and then rapid heat dissipation until it equalizes again. I found this in the user manual when I had problems.

4) Using thick liquid instead of a tincture. Grinding material, straining it, and ending with a soup instead of a tincture will lead to heat dissipation problems and splattering. This machine is not for making soup.

5) Using material that has a lot of water or sugars. Like #4 water and sugars (like extracting fruit and berries) messes up the heat dissipation. So, if you are working with something thick like #4, water or sugar laden the machine must be run on normal mode. Note: switching between normal and turbo modes without letting it cool causes the same splatter problem as #3.

6) If you have the original model, take advantage of the $50 upgrade they offer, the Source Turbo works much better.

I never have this problem because I am very particular about my process so I am positive if you can use within the above parameters you will no longer have a problem. I hope this helps. Dam....late for work
Good luck Timmy!

timmys

Hi Timmy,

I see you are having problems, but if you are using a Source Turbo your cause and effect are completely inaccurate and may spread disinformation so I feel the need to comment. I have run my machines hundreds of times and have figured out when user error and improper process can cause the things you are describing.

1) Leaving the unit set for an extended period after running an extraction without removing the reclaim and putting the lid on results in excess condensation. If the machine is used and cleaned up properly this does not happen.

2) Filling the cup up too much. Obvious problem especially on turbo mode. Think of it like making pasta, where you don't fill the pot to the rim either.

3) Stoping and starting the process without letting the machine cool down. Once the process is stopped and any vacuum is released the heat in the liquid and cup will begin to rise because evaporation rates are lower at higher atmospheric pressure, thus causing quick heating. If you start the machine again it will result is splattering due to super-heating and then rapid heat dissipation until it equalizes again. I found this in the user manual when I had problems.

4) Using thick liquid instead of a tincture. Grinding material, straining it, and ending with a soup instead of a tincture will lead to heat dissipation problems and splattering. This machine is not for making soup.

5) Using material that has a lot of water or sugars. Like #4 water and sugars (like extracting fruit and berries) messes up the heat dissipation. So, if you are working with something thick like #4, water or sugar laden the machine must be run on normal mode. Note: switching between normal and turbo modes without letting it cool causes the same splatter problem as #3.

6) If you have the original model, take advantage of the $50 upgrade they offer, the Source Turbo works much better.

I never have this problem because I am very particular about my process so I am positive if you can use within the above parameters you will no longer have a problem. I hope this helps. Dam....late for work
Good luck Timmy!

If you run a test with a dark solution you will see the results I am seeing, like I said, any boiling will spill out of the cup regardless of how filled it is.

I am running in normal mode and follow most of those procedures although I dont understand what you mean by "soup"

I have the turbo unit, I see the issue with both modes

put some food coloring in your ethanol, run a test and I think you will see what I am seeing - you will have a small amount of your original solution (colored) pooled under the globe even if you only fill the cup half way.

I have started putting my solution in an 8oz pyrex glass bowl in top of the cup (instead of solution in the cup) to reduce temps and completely eliminate any boiling, however it slows the whole process down tremendously, obviously.

I think the source is an interesting device but it still suffers from too much heat (at least at sea level and yes altitude its set to 0)

Last edited:
timmys,
Reactions: Whisper

sigh
If you run a test with a dark solution you will see the results I am seeing, like I said, any boiling will spill out of the cup regardless of how filled it is.

I am running in normal mode and follow most of those procedures although I dont understand what you mean by "soup"

I have the turbo unit, I see the issue with both modes

put some food coloring in your ethanol, run a test and I think you will see what I am seeing - you will have a small amount of your original solution (colored) pooled under the globe even if you only fill the cup half way.

I have started putting my solution in an 8oz pyrex glass bowl in top of the cup (instead of solution in the cup) to reduce temps and completely eliminate any boiling, however it slows the whole process down tremendously, obviously.

I think the source is an interesting device but it still suffers from too much heat (at least at sea level and yes altitude its set to 0)
I'm not sure what you are doing, but the Pyrex solution you are using displays a fundamental lack of understanding of how the machine functions. I have lots of friends using it at sea level with no problem. I would suggest you call the company and get some assistance. They should be able to set your process straight.

IchiBanCrafter,

timmys

I'm not sure what you are doing, but the Pyrex solution you are using displays a fundamental lack of understanding of how the machine functions. I have lots of friends using it at sea level with no problem. I would suggest you call the company and get some assistance. They should be able to set your process straight.

I explained what I am doing, how does my use of a bowl show I have a fundamental lack of understanding of how the machine operates?

I have probably made 15 runs with multiple versions of this device so I am pretty well versed in it.

are you saying you never have liquid pooled underneath your globe?

timmys,
I explained what I am doing, how does my use of a bowl show I have a fundamental lack of understanding of how the machine operates?

I have probably made 15 runs with multiple versions of this device so I am pretty well versed in it.

are you saying you never have liquid pooled underneath your globe?
Putting a Pyrex dish on top will cause heat to raise rapidly and quite high. The thin cup will not transfer heat well. The alcohol in the cup itself is essential to maintaining a balance between the vacuum, heat delivery, evaporation, and condensation rate management. It is a hack that is fundamentally flawed.

If you've done 15 runs you should have the hang of it as it's pretty easy to operate. However, if you are having that problem every time then I would suggest you are making the same operational error every time (like starting and stopping the process), your crucible isn't dissipating the heat properly (your crucible has a ground circle st the bottom on inside?), or your altitude isn't set properly.

Please excuse me if I am coming across as curt but I get frustrated when people say "this thing doesn't work" instead of asking "how can I fix the problem I'm having. Coming here saying that instead of calling customer service at the company to straighten it out seems strange to me. If you watch my demo video, it is clear that what you are describing does not happen when operated correctly with properly functioning equipment here at 5,000 feet or at sea level

IchiBanCrafter,

timmys

Putting a Pyrex dish on top will cause heat to raise rapidly and quite high. The thin cup will not transfer heat well. The alcohol in the cup itself is essential to maintaining a balance between the vacuum, heat delivery, evaporation, and condensation rate management. It is a hack that is fundamentally flawed.

If you've done 15 runs you should have the hang of it as it's pretty easy to operate. However, if you are having that problem every time then I would suggest you are making the same operational error every time (like starting and stopping the process), your crucible isn't dissipating the heat properly (your crucible has a ground circle st the bottom on inside?), or your altitude isn't set properly.

Please excuse me if I am coming across as curt but I get frustrated when people say "this thing doesn't work" instead of asking "how can I fix the problem I'm having. Coming here saying that instead of calling customer service at the company to straighten it out seems strange to me. If you watch my demo video, it is clear that what you are describing does not happen when operated correctly with properly functioning equipment here at 5,000 feet or at sea level

I dont disagree with your assessment of the bowl but its the only solution to not have ethanol bubble out of the cup, sorry but at sea level the unit goes to 120F. I have talked with extractcraft

you are not answering any of my questions and I do not feel like I am trashing the product, sorry.

Additionally, I just went and watched your video and you do not show the underneath of the globe where the ethanol pools

ill ask you yet again, are you saying no ethanol is pooled under your globe after reducing the material?

Last edited:
timmys,
I dont disagree with your assessment of the bowl but its the only solution to not have ethanol bubble out of the cup, sorry but at sea level the unit goes to 120F. I have talked with extractcraft

you are not answering any of my questions and I do not feel like I am trashing the product, sorry.

Additionally, I just went and watched your video and you do not show the underneath of the globe where the ethanol pools

ill ask you yet again, are you saying no ethanol is pooled under your globe after reducing the material?
I was in LA last weekend working with a Chef friend of mine and we measured the process the whole time with a thermometer in the cup while running and it never broke 103f so I'm not sure how your are monitoring it or measuring it, but they don't go to 120 unless they are run dry, like you are doing with the pyrex dish, or have the altitude set improperly.

I don't mind if you do trash the product, Im simply interested in accuracy.

For the video I was referring to the bubbling over "no matter how little is in the cup". Mine never boils over. Never, is the answer to that question. If I did fill it to the top, then it would boil over, but that is obvious.

I thought I addressed every aspect of how there could be excessive liquid under the globe or plant matter under the globe in the 5 different points I numbered and spelled out. Unfortunately, maybe I was not clear enough so I will try again. It is kind of difficult because you have kind of changed your question/comment from "it boils over no matter how much liquid" to "are you saying no ethanol is pooled under your globe...."

So, to address "it boils over no matter.....", No, this never happens to me when operated properly. It is a 12oz cup and I typically only put in 10-11 oz, never to the rim. If you start and stop the process or change between normal and turbo modes without letting it cool down completely it will boil over and or splatter due to user error as spelled out in the user manual. Lastly, if you don't use the updated crucible sent with the Source Turbo you may get explosive boiling because it would be the use of improper equipment.

For your most current question, "are you saying no ethanol is pooled under your globe after reducing the material?" This I need to address three separate ways.

First, is there ever any plant material collected on the base, under the glass globe, from boiling over or evaporation? The answer to this is NO, this never happens to me. I have seen it happen through improper usage of starting and stopping with out completely cooling, people grinding material and trying to extract a thick soup of liquid instead of an alcohol solution tincture, filling the cup too full, or running high water/sugar content material on turbo mode. I have made all these mistakes myself, that is how I know these are simple growing pains and why I share my experience.

Second, is there ever any excessive ethanol pooled under the globe? NO, not when operated, emptied, and dried after use. If the glass globe is left to set after operation with the reclaim in it and especially if the lid it left on it evaporation will continue to happen as the machine cools down over a long period of time and a lot of ethanol will pool under the globe. It is essentially creating a wet sauna atmosphere with no energy management. Again, this has only occurred when I failed to clean up after myself, never when the machine was taken care of properly.

Third, is there sometimes a trace amount of ethanol under the globe and on the base. YES, but it shouldn't be any more than a trace amount that can be easily wiped away. This is only a small amount of pure ethanol and no plant matter. This a reasonable result of evaporation and condensation. Quite frankly, I am astounded by how little actually collects down there and the balance the inventor was able to build in so 99.999% ends up in the glass collector. If you notice the construction of the whole inside of the unit it is open air along the cup, to the bottom under the collector, and above the base. The alcohol vapor goes everywhere in that area, not to mention the vacuum port is on the base as well which actively draws the vapor down there when it periodically turns on. So, it there a very small amount of ethanol that collects under the globe, yes, but it is to be expected and not out of line with this type of set up.

I hope this is a little more clear? If your machine is not running like I have mentioned here you have a problem with your machine.

IchiBanCrafter,

timmys

Listen man, I am not an idiot, ok, and I have talked with extractcraft a few times and 115-120F at sea level is as good as it gets.

I have got 3 base machines from them now and talked to them many times. also I am measuring temp with a meat thermometer in the cup.

Do you argue with people on amazon who leave reviews you dont like too? jeez.

Also I never changed my question as the only way for solution to wind up under the globe is for it to have splashed out while it boiled.

Third, is there sometimes a trace amount of ethanol under the globe and on the base. YES, but it shouldn't be any more than a trace amount that can be easily wiped away.

Now finally you answered the question and just as I suspected it happens to you to, now If you run my test and use a dark colored solution you will see that it is not condensate and it is in fact the same color of the solution in the cup. This is invisible when using a properly extracted light amber qwet and only exposed due to the dark color

and yes, its a small amount but it doesnt change that it is the original solution, not ethanol condensate

I was also dismayed to see that using a dark liquid exposes that the solution sometimes gets into the collection area as well.

this is a very simple and easy test to run, I challenge you to try it, just load up the cup with ethanol, put in some dark coloring and run it for a cycle to see if that dark color winds up anywhere outside of the cup.

maybe some other source users can comment on their experience.

Last edited:
timmys,
Listen man, I am not an idiot, ok, and I have talked with extractcraft a few times and 115-120F at sea level is as good as it gets.

I have got 3 base machines from them now and talked to them many times. also I am measuring temp with a meat thermometer in the cup.

Also I never changed my question as the only way for solution to wind up under the globe is for it to have splashed out while it boiled.

Now finally you answered the question and just as I suspected it happens to you to, now If you run my test and use a dark colored solution you will see that it is not condensate and it is in fact the same color of the solution in the cup. This is invisible when using a properly extracted amber qwet and only exposed due to the dark color

and yes, its a small amount but it doesnt change that it is the original solution, not ethanol condensate

I was also dismayed to see that using a dark liquid exposes that the solution sometimes gets into the collection area as well.

this is a very simple and easy test to run, I challenge you to try it.

Again you are confusing different operational aspects of extraction, science, and more specifically operation of this machine. First you were talking about boiling over no matter how much is in the machine, which is wrong and inaccurate. You were also then alluding to an excess about of ethanol boiling out of the cup and collecting on the bottom, which also does not seem to be happening. Now, from what I can tell are trying to say that any trace amount of ethanol that has a dark color during extraction will collect on the bottom under normal operation, and to this I will still say you are incorrect.

I have made RSO constantly with this machine for more than a year. RSO is completely dark and nasty in color that stains readily and when I make this, absolutely none of the plant material makes it under the globe. I have made a dried blueberry and mango thick CBD tincture that was unholy dark purple and very stain ready and none was under the globe. Only the slightest amount of trace ethanol expected with the operation of the machine. Here is where I assume you are again working outside of the proper operation of the machine, I hear you putting food coloring or something else into the liquid to color it. I cant find any claims in the user manual or anything online about technology that separates food coloring from ethanol I would again suggest that you are using the machine in a completely improper manner from how it is designed to work and drawing improper conclusions of its operation and spreading inaccurate information to people who otherwise would be mislead by your claims.

To be clear again, when extracting botanical material with the Source in the manner for which it was designed, regardless of how dark the solution is, only ethanol is evaporated out. It is completely clear in color, of the reclaimed ethanol 99.99999% ends up in the recovery globe and only a trace amount of clear ethanol is under the globe on the base and is easily wiped away.

IchiBanCrafter,

timmys

Again you are confusing different operational aspects of extraction, science, and more specifically operation of this machine. First you were talking about boiling over no matter how much is in the machine, which is wrong and inaccurate. You were also then alluding to an excess about of ethanol boiling out of the cup and collecting on the bottom, which also does not seem to be happening. Now, from what I can tell are trying to say that any trace amount of ethanol that has a dark color during extraction will collect on the bottom under normal operation, and to this I will still say you are incorrect.

I have made RSO constantly with this machine for more than a year. RSO is completely dark and nasty in color that stains readily and when I make this, absolutely none of the plant material makes it under the globe. I have made a dried blueberry and mango thick CBD tincture that was unholy dark purple and very stain ready and none was under the globe. Only the slightest amount of trace ethanol expected with the operation of the machine. Here is where I assume you are again working outside of the proper operation of the machine, I hear you putting food coloring or something else into the liquid to color it. I cant find any claims in the user manual or anything online about technology that separates food coloring from ethanol I would again suggest that you are using the machine in a completely improper manner from how it is designed to work and drawing improper conclusions of its operation and spreading inaccurate information to people who otherwise would be mislead by your claims.

To be clear again, when extracting botanical material with the Source in the manner for which it was designed, regardless of how dark the solution is, only ethanol is evaporated out. It is completely clear in color, of the reclaimed ethanol 99.99999% ends up in the recovery globe and only a trace amount of clear ethanol is under the globe on the base and is easily wiped away.

I think you are just confused by my wording, there is only one question about the liquid under the globe. I never mentioned anything about plant material or anythign like that

the food coloring was just a suggestion to get a dark liquid to test with, I never actually tried that. I noticed this problem while running a dark extraction

Also I am not saying it is happening due to the dark color, I am saying I noticed because of the dark color

also you dont seem to grasp that the device seemingly is designed to be used at altitude and runs hot at sea level.
the original units could not even be adjusted for altitude and I am pretty sure it takes a much stronger pump to achieve the same vacuum results at sea level you would see at altitude

Last edited:
timmys,

Now finally you answered the question and just as I suspected it happens to you to, now If you run my test and use a dark colored solution you will see that it is not condensate and it is in fact the same color of the solution in the cup. This is invisible when using a properly extracted light amber qwet and only exposed due to the dark color

this is a very simple and easy test to run, I challenge you to try it, just load up the cup with ethanol, put in some dark coloring and run it for a cycle to see if that dark color winds up anywhere outside of the cup.

Sorry, I missed the questions you posed at the beginning of this post. Again, I have used this at sea level a number of times now, in fact between me and monsoon we are the ones that figured out the altitude problem between us. To my experience your claim of 115-120 is the best it gets at sea level is just wrong. I have used it many times in direct conflict with your claim. Something is wrong with your machine or your process, and it sounds like you are making quite a few operational errors as far as I can see. Out of curiosity, what was wrong with the first two bases?

Do I argue with people on Amazon? No, I don't really look at amazon and have no reason to. Couldn't care less.

In fact, I don't really consider this an argument, I'm trying to help you out and get you sorted out, because what you are saying just isn't correct. I fully understand that it might be happening to you, but it isn't how the machine operates and is not in line with how I see my friends operating their machines either.

IchiBanCrafter,
Reactions: Whisper

timmys

Sorry, I missed the questions you posed at the beginning of this post. Again, I have used this at sea level a number of times now, in fact between me and monsoon we are the ones that figured out the altitude problem between us. To my experience your claim of 115-120 is the best it gets at sea level is just wrong. I have used it many times in direct conflict with your claim. Something is wrong with your machine or your process, and it sounds like you are making quite a few operational errors as far as I can see. Out of curiosity, what was wrong with the first two bases?

Do I argue with people on Amazon? No, I don't really look at amazon and have no reason to. Couldn't care less.

In fact, I don't really consider this an argument, I'm trying to help you out and get you sorted out, because what you are saying just isn't correct. I fully understand that it might be happening to you, but it isn't how the machine operates and is not in line with how I see my friends operating their machines either.

Dude you are just wrong, 115F is considered within normal range by extractcraft, just ask them, I know how to operate the fuckign machine properly man, every extraction is at least 115F for me

BTW the original base unit they replaced went to 130+F

anyways you dont live at sea level and although you claim to have run a couple extractions there you clearly have not done it enough to pick up on the subtle differences the change in altitude presents to this machine

Last edited:
timmys,
Dude you are just wrong, 115F is considered within normal range by extractcraft, just ask them, I know how to operate the fuckign machine properly man, every extraction is at least 115F for me

BTW the original base unit they replaced went to 130+F

anyways you dont live at sea level and although you claim to have run a couple extractions there you clearly have not done it enough to pick up on the subtle differences the change in altitude presents to this machine
We will agree to disagree I suppose. I was using it in LA last week like I posted. I have used this machine more than anyone in many places. You are wrong and your temp is wrong, if you think it's right, and you want to continue your improper use of the machine that is your choice and there is not much I can do. Good luck and hope you figure it out. Have a good weekend.

IchiBanCrafter,

timmys

We will agree to disagree I suppose. I was using it in LA last week like I posted. I have used this machine more than anyone in many places. You are wrong and your temp is wrong, if you think it's right, and you want to continue your improper use of the machine that is your choice and there is not much I can do. Good luck and hope you figure it out. Have a good weekend.

- so you used a thermometer when you were in LA? cmon man we both know you didnt check the actual temps at sea level
- extractcraft says 115F is normal, what is there to dispute? how am I wrong?

the point of my post was to see if other users have liquid pooled under their globes not to argue with you

FYI you guys are using the same blue cooler in both video's BTW

Last edited:
timmys,
- so you used a thermometer when you were in LA? cmon man we both know you didnt check the actual temps at sea level
- extractcraft says 115F is normal, what is there to dispute? how am I wrong?

the point of my post was to see if other users have liquid pooled under their globes not to argue with you

FYI you guys are using the same blue cooler in both video's BTW

yeah, its a very good friend of mine. we learned about this stuff together. The Buchner is borrowed as well

IchiBanCrafter,

timmys

yeah, its a very good friend of mine. we learned about this stuff together. The Buchner is borrowed as well
lol yea ok

hopefully some other Source owners comment about this pooling under the globe issue I (and you too) have experienced to varying degrees

Last edited:
Top Bottom