1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Runt from SBL

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by StickyBricks, Sep 4, 2018.

1. StickyBricks

StickyBricks Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Hi everyone, we would like to introduce the Runt to our lineup. The Runt is smaller then the OG, has interchangeable glass with the Jr, and works with Jr accessories like the u-joint wpa and mini bubbler. The Runt mouthpiece will also work in the Junior for a longer path and more clearance. This will be available the second week of September in cherry, walnut, maple, and black limba for $139.95 and we will also have purple heart and canary at release for $154.95 with more exotics coming soon. This will ship with our new Restrictor Disc (all devices will ship with the disc from now on) and our standard accessory pack including screens, stir sticks, and extra Restrictor Disc, carb corks, and torch. Thanks for your support everyone!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://imgur.com/gallery/qyMNLZZ

(Mods I can never seem to get pics working right. Can this be corrected from your end (and delete this edit please and thank you))

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  2. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

Interesting. I like it. The drawing tube is a lot longer and thicker. Will definitely cool vapor down. Does it not have a lid like the junior?

3. StickyBricks

No lid. This is more of a mini-OG then Junior 2. The longer mouthpiece is prohibitive for hideaway type things (but offers such a smooth draw).

4. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes tripping off the beauty of it all

Looks sweet @StickyBricks, I’m glad to see a new addition to the family! Your picture probably isn’t displaying because Imgur is not allowing direct linking to fuckcombustion.com right now. I’ve started using Tinypic but I’m not crazy about it.

5. ginolicious

It’s super affordable as well. For a new buyer such as myself I’m super intrigued to try one. But I’m off the THC till October sadly.

6. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

try imgbb, works easy

7. Vapor_Eyes

I like how the pieces interlock. It’s a interesting little change from the magnets.

8. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I'll be taking a look at a purple heart one to join the family when it launches.

9. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

Very cool. A mini og with an interesting way it connects. I'm going to be keeping my eyes on this one. Love my butane Vapes and I've been wanting a sticky brick for a while now

10. Vapeur Rogue

Vapeur Rogue Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back

Very appealing....Will be on my consideration list for sure! So far quite impressed with my SBJr!

11. Dattisso

Dattisso Spacevaper

Man, here goes my Brick VAS again! :rockon:
    I want one! :wave:
    Please, come asap to Europe, Runt! :peace:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  12. Vapor_Eyes

Just when i thought VAS was a thing of the past... I think I see one of these in my future. Canary wood seems like the obvious choice now.

I love my OG and Junior but this might be the ideal form factor for a daily driver. OG for those special occasions, Junior for out and about, and The Runt for everyday use.

@StickyBricks, how big is the chamber? Is it the same as the Junior or OG or is it somewhere in the middle?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  13. StickyBricks

@Vapor_Eyes the chamber is in the middle but closer to the OG.

We have a second batch rolling with some purple hearts that are incredibly deep purple, along with canary and movingue. We are trying to have these up on the site by Friday of next week.

14. WAM90

WAM90 Well-Known Member

Can you guys post pics of the Runt in the exotic wood types?

Dattisso, Wildeyedzan and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  15. StickyBricks

@WAM90 we will have all wood types in the product shots, some are just not to that stage yet, but they are coming.

16. Vapor_Eyes

Thanks for the response! :tup:

The chamber size sounds perfect to me. I love the OG because it has such a huge chamber, but it can cause me to consume too much at times. Plus it’s just so fun using it too, that’s part of the “problem”. I guess it’s a good problem to have. :lol:

I was set on canary but now you have me thinking about purple hearts, thanks a lot!

Cheers and best wishes!

17. StickyBricks

A few people have been asking, so here is a Jr mouthpiece in comparison to the Runt mp.

[​IMG]

18. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

Yeah, that's a nice mouthpiece for sure. Love the extra length and fluted opening

Dattisso and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  19. ginolicious

So much longer. That’ll be nice for sure. Is it wider as well? Hard to make out in that photo.

20. StickyBricks

The diameter is the same as the Jr glass, just a much longer path.

21. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I can't wait to see pics of the purple heart wood ones. I have a hard time resisting buying some of the purple heart versions of sticky brick stuff I already have...

22. NizzyJones

NizzyJones Well-Known Member

This looks like it fixes all my doubts about picking up an OG (expect I would prefer the angled intake, little chunky, not always a fan of the bigger mp). I've almost pulled the trigger on a Canary OG a few times so I think I'm sold. :tup:

23. Vapeur Rogue

Vapeur Rogue Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back

Totally enabling here- but a thought....Vapes are "shelf stable"...;) Buy one when you can, have it for when you are ready in Oct.

Now, for myself....need to decide- just get the compatible glass when Runt comes out for my newly acquired SBJr. -Or a full Runt of my own! Just gotta see what effect/differences the bodies have...

Vapor_Eyes and Dattisso like this.
  24. Dattisso

Dattisso Spacevaper

"a full Runt of my own" sounds very nice!!! :D
    Also you can share your Runtglass with the Junior (and vice versa)! :\
    ...In the end you will buy The Runt...! :nod:

Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  25. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

yes this in my radar, I just cannot decide between the runt which is butane, or go with an electric log. its one or the other for now.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors