The Religion Thread

Tranquility

theres not answer for it th at. Everyone’s journey is different and we all grow physical and most impprtantly spiritually at different rates. Raise you’re vibration by tuning into love.
What is "love"?

By the very nature of the words "grow" and "raise" you accept there is some measure to compare to. What is that measure?

Maninthemachine

No comparing or judgment...LOVE. letting others voluntarily evolve.
Sending positive energy on your journey my friend.

Maninthemachine,

John Coaltrain

. . . Raise you’re vibration by tuning into love.

This is an interesting idea – though admittedly, I'm not quite certain how or why vibrating is to be considered desirable. When I am cold, I shiver, which is a form of vibration. I suppose this is desirable, since it serves the function of generating heat in response to the cold.

But I suspect you are referring to some other form of vibration.

Can you expand on what exactly you mean?

Tranquility

No comparing or judgment...LOVE. letting others voluntarily evolve.
Sending positive energy on your journey my friend.
One can evolve to good and to evil. Without an outside measure, no one can tell which direction they are evolving.

Play hard.
Take a balance sheet approach. Try to give more than you take over all. Try to keep a positive balance account with all people you meet. Try to do one thing to make the world better each day.

Play fair.
Here is where the outside guidance is required. My guidance is the Bible. Yours can be whatever you choose. That might be a part of what growing up means; finding your guide for what is fair. It can be a book, a song, a dogma, a quote or anything OUTSIDE OF YOURSELF where you can measure and determine the path that brings you more in line with what you determined was the right path. While the map is not the territory, you're going to get lost without a map.

Have fun.
None of us are guaranteed any more trips around the Sun. Might as well enjoy the time you have.

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
This is an interesting idea – though admittedly, I'm not quite certain how or why vibrating is to be considered desirable. When I am cold, I shiver, which is a form of vibration. I suppose this is desirable, since it serves the function of generating heat in response to the cold.

But I suspect you are referring to some other form of vibration.

Can you expand on what exactly you mean?

Everything is energy. Energy is vibration.
Positive energy> Positive vibration.
Negative energy> Negative vibration

Love, trust, joy are positive energy.

Anger, hatred, sadness, fear are negative energy.

If we then consider that "nothing is created, nothing is destroyed, but everything is transformed" we could say that we are "constantly" changing the environment in which we live. And we don't know. Because ignorance is the main feature of the human condition. Fortunately, reversible.

TiSteamo,

Maninthemachine

Everything is energy. Energy is vibration.
Positive energy> Positive vibration.
Negative energy> Negative vibration

Love, trust, joy are positive energy.

Anger, hatred, sadness, fear are negative energy.

If we then consider that "nothing is created, nothing is destroyed, but everything is transformed" we could say that we are "constantly" changing the environment in which we live. And we don't know. Because ignorance is the main feature of the human condition. Fortunately, reversible.
This person innerstands ^^ doing evil is negative. Like taking someone’s life. Doing good is positive. Like a hug embrace doing a task for someone opening a door any positive act really. Daily affirmations COMPLETELY CHANGE YOU. you are sending out positive vibrations and like anything else you develope a habit. Love love love. That doesn’t mean forget about your darkness. It must be innerstood but not dwelled in. Ascension can happen for us all if we tap into the infinite power that is everywhere. Tesla discovered it. Viktor S as well when he observed water. Water contains vibrations. Japanese man did experiment on snowflakes.

Maninthemachine,
Reactions: TiSteamo

Maninthemachine

If you do good, you are making an evolution, if you do evil, an involution.
I believe that despite all the differences there are ethical principles that are common to any human being.
Love you brother /sister. Feeling your energy strong over here. Keep vibrating :)

Maninthemachine,
Reactions: TiSteamo

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
There are human beings who are in darkness, they don't know what they are doing.
They underestimate what is at stake.
In fact Jesus said "Father, forgive them, because they do not know what they are doing".
Many believe they are smarter than anyone else and do anything to achieve their goals.
Exactly, they don't know what they are doing.
They ignore the stakes.
And if they commit atrocities, they will pay for it.
They are already paying.
The ways of the Lord are infinite.

And despite all the pain, we should feel compassion for those poor obscured beings, precisely because of their condition.
It doesn't matter if many of them occupy positions of power. They are unhappy beings.

TiSteamo,
Top Bottom