• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
This is 100% my experience as well. I had an OG (non-recessed) Milaana which was sent in for repair. Ryan indicated the button had stopped working and he was unable to save her. I received a new Milaana in turn, which in comparison to my OG, runs at least 50% cooler... New batteries make no difference. Been unused in my vape drawer for a while now. All things must pass...
That's unfortunate man. Maybe ask Ryan if he will do a repair. Not saying he will, but worth checking?

AJS,

alex91

This is 100% my experience as well. I had an OG (non-recessed) Milaana which was sent in for repair. Ryan indicated the button had stopped working and he was unable to save her. I received a new Milaana in turn, which in comparison to my OG, runs at least 50% cooler... New batteries make no difference. Been unused in my vape drawer for a while now. All things must pass...

Just curious, why don’t you use it anymore? Is it because you can’t even get a dark AVB, since it’s too weak or because even though you can get a dark AVB it’s too much of a hassle to get there?

Not sure my heater is weak, I don’t know how the OG Milaana performed. A 5 seconds or less pre-heat and 1 or 2 seconds pulling, with fresh herb and battery and I’m already getting vapor.

SpudBob

I have a "newer", bought last Sept." Turbulator" style Milaana. Typically takes a 5 sec warm up then 10 sec., or so, draw to get good vapor hits. Im very satisfied with this setup! It CAN combust but you gotta be pretty aggressive to do that. I, also, use one of Alans 8mm glass lined WonG's on it. I believe the reduced diameter, over RBT stem size, makes a profound difference! 4-5 nice draws off, maybe, .05g's Nice golden ABV! It does like drier material though. I keep mine in Boveda 62% storage conditions. I, typically, dry it out for a bit to get the best vape results. It's My main squeeze! You can have it but you gotta pry it from my cold dead hand's!!!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member

That Milaana sounds like my first one @splitz Never gonna heat up like an OG, so maybe find this ones sweet spot.
Have you found it's char/combusting point? I discovered my Milaana had cruise ability while trying to get to a blackened load. Yes, I wanted to see this thing burn something.
Never got to black, but dark even brown was/is at around 1:45 of constant button riding. 4 or 5 huge draws during that cruise session and I was blasted, and in love.
Now I usually hold the button, start drawing at 10 seconds and hold till after my 3rd draw, about a minute in and things are warmed up and rolling.
I like my OG Milaana too, which does the 3 second pre heat, cloud by 10 seconds thing. But that one is a bit more unruly. I char a bit more with it and without the turbulator it doesn't toast as evenly and isn't as bubbler friendly. Ime
Ones a bullet train, ones a freight train that takes a bit to get rolling. But both are trains.

Shortiture

Hey everyone! RBT is running a special if you were looking to buy a Milaana. The code rbtbro1 will get you 5% pff with a free battery and charger.

Shortiture,

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Hey guys I lost the screw that holds in the battery plate, where can I get a new one?

Simple10,

KingSol

Hello everyone, I'm an early adopter of the Milaana and currently have 3 OG's, two of which have the lifetime warranty. Unfortunately, I have moved residences twice and can't find that little warranty paper. I have a broken glass input on one of them. What are the chances of getting it repaired without the paperwork? Thanks.

KingSol,

ZC

I don't think broken glass is covered from the warranty, which means that warranty paperwork won't really matter in this case. But Ryan does still fix heater glass as far as I know, just send him an email and find out. Last I heard it was a $40 charge but who knows, times change.

ZC,

KingSol

I don't think broken glass is covered from the warranty, which means that warranty paperwork won't really matter in this case. But Ryan does still fix heater glass as far as I know, just send him an email and find out. Last I heard it was a $40 charge but who knows, times change.
Thanks a bunch

AJS

Calm Consistency
@KingSol
Honestly, it's easy to spot an OG from the production V1s. While the glass isn't free to fix, I'm sure future issues he'll honor the lifetime warranty. I'm sure you still have the intake mesh instead of the screen. Dead giveaway of a lifetime warranty OG. If anything, show your paypal order date.

Hoping for a quick turn around for you. He's been mighty busy with Splinter.

3 OGs...what a badass. I'm jealous.

AJS,
Reactions: ZC

KingSol

@KingSol
Honestly, it's easy to spot an OG from the production V1s. While the glass isn't free to fix, I'm sure future issues he'll honor the lifetime warranty. I'm sure you still have the intake mesh instead of the screen. Dead giveaway of a lifetime warranty OG. If anything, show your paypal order date.

Hoping for a quick turn around for you. He's been mighty busy with Splinter.

3 OGs...what a badass. I'm jealous.
Lol, to be honest, the glass has been broken for a long time. I was scared to send it in fearing it would be replaced with a newer model.

KingSol,
Reactions: TheRobbo

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hey all!
For those who didn't receive it, RBT just sent out this email:

Greetings from RBT. We are sending along this note to say thank you for supporting us over the years. We are building a RastaBuddhaTao Gold list and we want you on it! To continually thank the people that got us started we are asking that you register for our news letter on our new www at the link below.

https://www.rastabuddhatao.com/mailinglist_subscribe.asp

The news letter will be our first stop for exclusive deals and offers before releasing sales to the general public. In this way we can first give back to those that have been loyal supporters along the way ahead of those are just discovering RBT in large part due to your grass roots support. For instance, when the Splinter Z is released, a special discount will be given to the folks via the news letter. When details of the new patent pending 510 fitting are released you will be the first to get the details.

We want everyone that is a fan of RBT today on this list so spread the word. Once the list grows to capacity it will be closed in the coming months to capture the key folks that have made RBT possible. Thanks for being a small group of individuals that are bucking the mainstream trend in Chinese plastic vapes to vape natural.

Peace,
Ryan

HerbieVonVapster

Posted this over on Splinter thread but thought some of the milaana people would also think this looks familiar:)

57.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Took out my special purpleheart Milaana for DD use again this week, after breaking in my Square for a while. Man, it was good to be back, this is still the best all around portable for me. That tasty vapor and powerful efficiency! mmmmm

AJS

Calm Consistency
Yo everyone! If you didn't get the email the RBT store is open!! https://www.rastabuddhatao.com

Can use code RBTBRO2 for 10% off.

Speaking of .... I gotta get my leant Milaana back. I've been sorta fiending for it lately. The Mi2 was a self repair and I didn't do it right and somehow cut off the airflow, so I'm currently Milaana-less and it honestly doesn't feel great. I feel like I've been betraying you all. Milaana is still the vape that changed the game imo. I remember the first time I got mine, May 5th 2016. Cinco de Mayo it arrived. My dad was in town for my birthday and I had a great time, but I can't say I wasn't thinking of receiving my first Milaana the entire time. The big green "DELIVERED!" staring me in the face on the tracking page. I got home, invited my friend over who just got his and we unboxed together. 2 months wait from our preorder. The beastly OG lifetime warranty Milaana with the steel mesh intake was officially ours. That first puff, of pure convection on demand vapor in a portable blew us away. Was in love with RBT vapes since.

Hope all who has a Milaana can take a hit for me tonight. Thank you @Shit Snacks for using yours this week. Ironically, I'll be breaking in the Square tomorrow night. Won't have the power of the Mi though, I bet.

Hussan311

I am thinking about grabbing a splinter or maybe a milaana the main thing i want is a vape thats gonna give me big rips each time can anyone give me advice on which i should choose or think id like more? I am honestly just looking to get high so i just want a device thats gonna send nice big hits. Any help is appreciated

Hussan311,

ZC

They'll both give you great big hits. Splinter is more fragile but also has the potential to be more powerful with a nice 2-battery regulated box mod.

Personally I think the splinter is better on paper but the Mi is more sturdy, super powerful, and super simple to use.

analytika

Yo everyone! If you didn't get the email the RBT store is open!! https://www.rastabuddhatao.com

Can use code RBTBRO2 for 10% off.

Speaking of .... I gotta get my leant Milaana back. I've been sorta fiending for it lately. The Mi2 was a self repair and I didn't do it right and somehow cut off the airflow, so I'm currently Milaana-less and it honestly doesn't feel great. I feel like I've been betraying you all. Milaana is still the vape that changed the game imo. I remember the first time I got mine, May 5th 2016. Cinco de Mayo it arrived. My dad was in town for my birthday and I had a great time, but I can't say I wasn't thinking of receiving my first Milaana the entire time. The big green "DELIVERED!" staring me in the face on the tracking page. I got home, invited my friend over who just got his and we unboxed together. 2 months wait from our preorder. The beastly OG lifetime warranty Milaana with the steel mesh intake was officially ours. That first puff, of pure convection on demand vapor in a portable blew us away. Was in love with RBT vapes since.

Hope all who has a Milaana can take a hit for me tonight. Thank you @Shit Snacks for using yours this week. Ironically, I'll be breaking in the Square tomorrow night. Won't have the power of the Mi though, I bet.
The site rejected the coupon/code on my order today

analytika,

SnowDome

Anyone from Canada happen to know a good place to order replacement rimmed basket screens for my Milaana?
I'd love to order them right from RBT's website, but sadly they do not ship to Canada. Would also love to get my hands on a Splinter but have found no retailers.

Last edited:
SnowDome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom