Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanehBosem

Cannabis is Kaneh Bosem.
Nah, it's not batteries or stems (I have something like 20 stems and the batteries (also various including VTC5A) that work perfectly in my OG Millana don't help with the newer one at all.
It's variance in the heaters, no two ways about it.
Regulated/unregulated has nothing to do with this issue.

I love my OG, but the newer one is seriously underwhelming, and remains so despite a lengthy trip back to RBT HQ for a re-fit.
I understand Yuh but still each Milaana got is own heat signature this why I have a few Milaana!! and I love each one of My Milaana!!!!
gbOYLG8.jpg

The Sony VTC5A is nice but did you try the Sony VTC5D by Vapcell
xocwSPK.jpg

Sony VTC5D stronger then the VTC5A!! This is where I got my VTC5D
https://www.illumn.com/18650-vapcell-2800mah-sony-us18650vtc5d-high-discharge-flat-top.html

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
@AJS: would be great if you could measure that weak Milaana heater resistance... :cool:
My OG was the weakest, my V1 (first recessed glass) was the hottest. My Spalted was a perfect balance. My Mi2 is hot, it's great.

Currently I only have the Mi2 in my posession. OG sold to a friend, V1 sold to a friend, Spalted is lent out to Dan. Maybe I could have my friend do it some day.

sickmanfraud

I clean it with iso and salt but I always prefer to scrape stems so I can get the reclaim. Is there any way to extract the goodness out of it without iso?? (and without breaking the glass). This cooling mouthpiece condenses a lot of resin and my soul pains every time i toss it.

You could always use Iso (ethanol better choice) to dissolve the resin then let the Iso/ethanol evaporate off.

In order not to derail the thread perhaps you should PM me if you want any explanations.

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
Reactions: jardri

jardri

Vapor Dreams
You could always use Iso (ethanol better choice) to dissolve the resin then let the Iso/ethanol evaporate off.

In order not to derail the thread perhaps you should PM me if you want any explanations.

Thats what I do, but i dont like the flavour of the remnants so i give it to my smoking friends. In my opinion scraping is the only way to preserve flavour without adding chemicals.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
In my opinion scraping is the only way to preserve flavour without adding chemicals.

I make stem cream. I've been in a lot of pain, so this morning whilst the coffee was brewing I threw a couple glass stems and the glass container with the remnants of cannabis oil into about 1/4 cup of 1/2 & 1/2, put it in a small pan and simmered it until all the gold goodness was melted into the 1/2 & /1/2 and then dropped it in my coffee. I'm not even done with the cup yet and feeling the effects. It's probably my favorite edible high.

You could probably do this with coconut oil, whole milk, anything with a high fat content.

CIWYW

Well. I was contemplating the Tubo Evic or the Milaana, and after some reviews and such I decided on the Milaana. I knew RBT didn't ship to Europe anymore so I tried to find an European vendor, which I found in Vapefiend.

Unfortunately after waiting a while before they got restocked I messaged them and they told me they won't get it any more, because they are not being made anymore?

Guess I did miss the boat, which is very unfortunate, would've loved to try out this little beast. Well, I guess my choice just got made a lot easier. I thought let you guys know.

CIWYW,
Reactions: KeroZen

ade848

Think i bagged the last Milaana from Vapefiend - was going to wait for the Mi2 but had my eye on a purple heart capped but i missed it.

They had one Zebra cap which i thought i better snap up.

Spent a fortune on a Ghost and Argo this year so really could have done with having a bit more willpower to stay away...but he Milaana is now my go to.

Hopefully Vapefiend will have some of the newer models later this year.

Al..

Think i bagged the last Milaana from Vapefiend - was going to wait for the Mi2 but had my eye on a purple heart capped but i missed it.

They had one Zebra cap which i thought i better snap up.

Spent a fortune on a Ghost and Argo this year so really could have done with having a bit more willpower to stay away...but he Milaana is now my go to.

Hopefully Vapefiend will have some of the newer models later this year.
I got a customer return millaana from vapefiend last week, after my hopper return only lasted 48 hours. Millaana is a better vape imo..

ade848

I got a customer return millaana from vapefiend last week, after my hopper return only lasted 48 hours. Millaana is a better vape imo..
Was that the spalted one....yes much better vape.

My hoppers sit mainly unused...although for a stealth vape for a quick hit in public the Hopper takes some beating

ade848,
Reactions: Al..
Thanks and fuck. Didnt even get one draw and Im international. God damn son of a fucking motherfucking whore :bang::(:rant:

Edit- Few hours later and I just tried my third and final battery. Yummy. The taste of smoking battery. Fuck me and I thought the grasshopper was bad. Absolutely fucking shit diabolical quality control. Feel like I just paid to get fucked in the ass.
This is a very belated post. I apologise for not posting sooner. My issue was sorted out quickly by Mark at 420 EDC. I ended up with a spalted maple unit and I love it. This is my first unregulated vape and I think it fills a niche in my arsenal. Big clouds through long stem and water. I think it is easy to use but takes a little time to dial in. Very happy with this purchase in the end.
im8nxj.jpg

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Yesterday night my Milaana fell and my cooling mouthpiece broke. While I receive a new one (bought 2 this time) I am using a borosilicate reducer attached to the Plenty cooling whip because the short stem is too hot for me.

Its ugly as hell but it is working great. Indeed its giving me way better vapor than the Plenty and better extractions too.

I invented the Plenty 2 portable edition.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Millaana is a better vape imo..
:rockon:

Yesterday night my Milaana fell and my cooling mouthpiece broke. While I receive a new one (bought 2 this time) I am using a borosilicate reducer attached to the Plenty cooling whip because the short stem is too hot for me.

Its ugly as hell but it is working great. Indeed its giving me way better vapor than the Plenty and better extractions too.

I invented the Plenty 2 portable edition.
Hey at least your female glass didn't break!

Al..

Ever since He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named shit all over his social media self I've been having fun with my Milaana in ways that will void the warranty. I've been banging the shit out of it on my WP and it's rocking up a storm. Love it. If it dies it dies, if it doesn't it doesn't.

This is a much better approach than passing the shitty karma on to another person. I bought it, I'll kill it.
If my milaana died i'll be gutted, love the milaana :love:

Al..,
Reactions: SpudBob

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ever since He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named shit all over his social media self I've been having fun with my Milaana in ways that will void the warranty. I've been banging the shit out of it on my WP and it's rocking up a storm. Love it. If it dies it dies, if it doesn't it doesn't.

This is a much better approach than passing the shitty karma on to another person. I bought it, I'll kill it.
@beyond6strings please let's not derail this thread (yet again) with discussions about the curious behavior of it's creator. Been there, done that. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Thank you.

:peace:

splitz

Nah, it's not batteries or stems (I have something like 20 stems and the batteries (also various including VTC5A) that work perfectly in my OG Millana don't help with the newer one at all.
It's variance in the heaters, no two ways about it.
Regulated/unregulated has nothing to do with this issue.

I love my OG, but the newer one is seriously underwhelming, and remains so despite a lengthy trip back to RBT HQ for a re-fit.

This is 100% my experience as well. I had an OG (non-recessed) Milaana which was sent in for repair. Ryan indicated the button had stopped working and he was unable to save her. I received a new Milaana in turn, which in comparison to my OG, runs at least 50% cooler... New batteries make no difference. Been unused in my vape drawer for a while now. All things must pass...

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@beyond6strings please let's not derail this thread (yet again) with discussions about the curious behavior of it's creator. Been there, done that. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Thank you.

:peace:

I thought I edited that reply, as you and others are correct there's no reason for that at all. Please accept my most humble and sincere apology. And feel free to delete it entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom