Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
The Milaana, combined with some good old AK-47, has just blown me up to the ceiling.
Now I am sticking there for some minutes. looking down and will then try to gently come to the floor again.
I seem to be Spiderman, I do whatever a spider can. :)

You must have an excellent view from up there! Suck it all in (yeh, pun intended:D)

Always enjoy reading your posts. Great to have you in our family, bro.
Keep on rocking the Mi! :rockon:

@supreme86 Hey mate, good to see you here! :wink: Thanks for the kind words. Hope you will stick around, it’s a good place to be. A bunch of friendly peeps here!

Respect to all our RBT fam!
:peace:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
You guys every hear of the Hindu term Dharma? Basically, Dharma is loving what you do so much, it's not work. I am lucky enough to have some folks on FC, requesting I build custom Milaanas for them. Building Milaanas - my dream job, as it incorporates my two passions, woodworking and vaping. I've got 3 old Mi's enroute for their big facelift! I'm in Milaana heaven.
I think we need to meet in the DM portal.

Thank you sir. $209 is very tempting - I only wish they had the wood with the patterns, looks like they only have plain.

The woods are far from plain. These are some of the prettiest units to date grain wise. In regard to the Spalted Maple that has the patterns, those have been going up on Ebay not in the 420EDC shop. We will post other exotics from time to time but if you want to be in the know, get on our mailing list on the RastaBuddhaTao page for the Milaana Email Alerts. Heck sign-up for our dispatch newsletter too so you know when we have promotional sales and discounts. Questions or concerns, hit us up on the chat or DM here. We are always happy to help!

Instead of plugging myself, let me plug this fine young lad reviewing the Milaana:

420 Vape Zone Reviews the Milaana

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help

The woods are far from plain. These are some of the prettiest units to date grain wise. In regard to the Spalted Maple that has the patterns, those have been going up on Ebay not in the 420EDC shop. We will post other exotics from time to time but if you want to be in the know, get on our mailing list on the RastaBuddhaTao page for the Milaana Email Alerts. Heck sign-up for our dispatch newsletter too so you know when we have promotional sales and discounts. Questions or concerns, hit us up on the chat or DM here. We are always happy to help!

Instead of plugging myself, let me plug this fine young lad reviewing the Milaana:

Don’t wanna steal your likes - just to embed his great work so our peeps can stay on FC ;) :)

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I managed to get my hands on some used Mi's, and they arrived today. One has to be transplanted and returned to its owner. The other two are mine, mine, mine. I'm a bit too happy right now. I'm off Sunday and Monday so let the creation begin! First, I have to iron out two issues, [:bang:] but like any good woodworker, I have two or three workarounds.

@cannabis.pro I'm a big fan of the DM portal. I've been going there lots lately!

Function of this last unit has been super. The buried gong, buried battery cap, and front vent hole hasn't hurt performance, maintaining RBT standards. The extra beefiness seems to add to the already present "wood oven" effect. Taste is topnotch. I am finding I can let off the button for quite some time and continue to draw. Maybe it's my new batts??? Love me some VTC-5's.

@Dynavaper
That sounds like some major Mi-Fu right there.

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
@Dynavaper
That sounds like some major Mi-Fu right there.

:):rockon:I told you - Serious Panda Mi-Fu training over days! :rockon::)
kfp-1.jpg

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Sorry I didn't mean anything negative by that - I just mean that they didn't have the designs like the others. Spalted or whatever you call it. Thanks for the info, I may very well be a customer in the near future.
No worries. I didn't take it negatively. Just wanted to clarify how the finish has improved compared to early units or even units from a few months ago. They just keep getting better and better.

btka

what is the dm portal?

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
A little rough around the edges as a prototype. These parts have been retransplanted 3 times, but damn if it doesn't work like the real thing. I was gonna take it apart, and rebuild, but it works to well to mess with it right now. I've got other work to do anyway.

Next video I'll put it into action.

Resources are coming in, future looks bright. Just ordered some 19/22 female, and I'm gonna to cut glass (thanks for that link!!!). I need spare glass, just makes me feel better. Remember, I'm used to wood!

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the review vid @cannabis.pro and embedding @vapen00b !!

I honestly DID have a hard time reviewing this vape. I feel like if the Milaana would have been my first or 2nd vape I probably would not be sitting here with so many damn vapes on my shelf.

I just finished watching, and it's amazing how familiar everything you said was. You like to explore the toasty flavours, and so do I. I believe that the Milaana is akin to an instrument in that you have to learn it, and that's exactly what you were saying. Your explanations might have been a wee bit enhanced, shall we say, but they were dead on. I lost count of the number of times I said "Exactly!" Everyone who owns or is considering owning a Milaana should watch your review.

As for micro-dosing, you can teach yourself to do this too. I pre-heat for 5, then take gentle puffs until I get vapour. Then I let off and inhale slowly. I will take three or four hits like this and then I'm good for 30-60 minutes. YMMV.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I used to have lots of vapes. Had a list down there below. Sold em all once I developed this crazy taste for Milaana, and the vapor it produces. It did take awhile, some say if you're using other vapes you don't master the Milaana, not really sure because I only use a Milaana.

It's not a good sharing vape, maybe 2 ppl. It would be like trying to drive a car with a crowd. I have an SBJ for company - real nice for that. But once you're in a nice tasty session with Mi, and you experience a kind of high you never had before, along with that taste, you're hooked.

Just an opinion...

alex91

Guys, stupid question, but If I’m having a session with the Milaana, hitting it every 30/40 minutes, should I leave the battery or remove it at every interval? I’m not with my charger right now, so I’d be great to save some juice.

alex91,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom