Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Units are up live now BTW. If you signed up for the list, you might have missed the notification that just went out.

My Millana suffered an accident it dropped out of my pocket on the front lawn, and they guys came and cut the grass. It ripped of the bottom wood, but it still works. I'm not sure how to cower the bottom the best way. Duct tape? :) POS Photobucket won't let me share a pic for free.

Ok the pic is on my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.stedra
Hey bud!

You are going to want to get some epoxy on that if possible to put it back together. If not, then I would send it into RBT for repair on his end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
Units are up live now BTW. If you signed up for the list, you might have missed the notification that just went out.

Thanks. About to pull the trigger now. Is there some kind of promo code I should know about?

I apologize if this is inappropriate. I do not mean to overstep I just saw that there is an option to add one.

Rrose Selavy,
Reactions: vapen00b

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Thanks. About to pull the trigger now. Is there some kind of promo code I should know about?

I apologize if this is inappropriate. I do not mean to overstep I just saw that there is an option to add one.
Thank you for the interest. You can sign up for our newsletter and get in on discounts that happen throughout the year. I can't guarantee that we will have Milaana in-stock or the Milaana you want particularly available when the discounts occur.

TheRobbo

My Millana suffered an accident it dropped out of my pocket on the front lawn, and they guys came and cut the grass. It ripped of the bottom wood, but it still works. I'm not sure how to cower the bottom the best way. Duct tape? :) POS Photobucket won't let me share a pic for free.

Ok the pic is on my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.stedra
This should be on the poster!
Milaana! So tough even a lawn mower can't kill it :borg:
Did you find the bottom part? If you did a bit of epoxy will stick it right back, but if it got shredded... Gonna have to find something to replace it with, something brass or copper would look all steam punk and amazing but might be hard to keep bonded. Tape will work as temporary solution to kepp out dust and whatnot but ugly.

elykpeace

exVASted
When I had my mi the bottom piece came off and I stuck it back with a couple dots of Elmer's glue (non toxic) did the job .. I wish I had taken a pic. I had number 14! Off to a better home now tho. Mi was fun but the unregulated approach wasn't my thing . Still a powerful portable !

SpudBob

I sneeked in the side door this weekend and got me a Milaana, original, from Ryan before he turned sales over to ED!!! Was concerned there may be a problem with my order because of the change so I called him. Great guy! Very cool and pleasure to speak to. He assured me he saw my order, though he didn't realize it had gone through because of the change. My new M is on the way!!!!!! Im stoked to get started on the ON Demand Convection Train!!! I cut my vape teeth on a MFLB, with batteries and with a PA, so I think the whole technique thing will be easy!

almost there

I sneeked in the side door this weekend and got me a Milaana, original, from Ryan before he turned sales over to ED!!! Was concerned there may be a problem with my order because of the change so I called him. Great guy! Very cool and pleasure to speak to. He assured me he saw my order, though he didn't realize it had gone through because of the change. My new M is on the way!!!!!! Im stoked to get started on the ON Demand Convection Train!!! I cut my vape teeth on a MFLB, with batteries and with a PA, so I think the whole technique thing will be easy!
welcome to the club, u gonna love it. Great job in getting your order in, the new models look amazing. The Mi's came a long way since those early days where it had that homemade look. Which unit did you select?

GetLeft

I can't see what I'd do without a milaana. It's my main deal. Yet I only have one. Stupid I guess (not really--the thing's been flawless for me) because I know I'll want another one sooner or later. Seeing folks not being able to grab one readily makes me feel like the universe is out of balance.

Whissmu

I have been a few holidays in my favorite spot and my Milaana has been the perfect companion;

MI-path
image.jpg

MI-nap
image.jpg

MI-coffee
image.jpg

MI-Relax
image.jpg

MI-playtime
image.jpg

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I have been a few holidays in my favorite spot and my Milaana has been the perfect companion;

MI-path
image.jpg

MI-nap
image.jpg

MI-coffee
image.jpg

MI-Relax
image.jpg

MI-playtime
image.jpg

Thanks for posting these pics! Looks like you had a very nice trip - and being accompanied by dog and Mi that's definitely some quality time with true friends :):clap::nod:

Enjoy your Millies. And welcome to the club to everyone new onboard! :wave:

SpudBob

Should have my Walnut Milaana by the first of the week! Yah! Spoke to Ryan today. Spoke for the better part of 40 minutes. What Vape Co. owner would do that????? Truly one of a kind IMHO! Also getting the first batch of his "new" rimed screens to boot. This guy is a class act!!! He took great care of me and I'm gonna let EVERYONE know! Thanks again Ryan! You da MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom