Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Was on the Appalachian trail hiking and camping for 4 days and couldn't bring my Milaana. Used a butane vape instead. Coming back to the Milaana got me way too intoxicated.

I often use the term intoxicated when it comes to the Milaana because sometimes you don't just get high, sometimes it can be pretty damn debilitating. I get the spins, hard to focus, airy head ... of course that's only when I over do it. Only vapes that could ever get me to that point were the Nano and the LSV. Having that in a portable is just too damn fun sometimes.

Anyways ... it was a short stem kind of day. Hits were enormous. Every time I use this thing, which has been nearly daily for well over a year now, it impresses me. It does more than I thought it would during the sesh, even tho I thought that same thing the sesh before that one, and the sesh before that one, and so on. It's just a fantastic fucking vape.

Lot of people when they describe a vape say "man this thing is really strong! I get a lot of vapor!" I'm telling you right now, I've used quite a few hard hitters. This thing isn't a goddam joke. It RIPS. And I. Mean. It. RIPS. It's hard to put it in words .. but with right technique, this vape brings herb to a whole new level unachievable through my other vapes. I guess in short, it can really fuck me up (although I'm normally not so crude). My only, ONLY gripe is that it can feel harsh with short stems and the full open mouthpiece, but Ddave mouthpieces fix this.

Also .. lot of people complain about battery life. I get over 4 seshes a battery which is fine for a day of vaping. It can be a tad less if I hit and let the vape cool down repeatedly, or can be more if I'm using it as a session.

I came here to just post this picture and say "it's a short stem kind of day"... that is all. Look what FC does to me.
kP1bAgU.jpg

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Was on the Appalachian trail hiking and camping for 4 days and couldn't bring my Milaana. Used a butane vape instead. Coming back to the Milaana got me way too intoxicated.

I often use the term intoxicated when it comes to the Milaana because sometimes you don't just get high, sometimes it can be pretty damn debilitating. I get the spins, hard to focus, airy head ... of course that's only when I over do it. Only vapes that could ever get me to that point were the Nano and the LSV. Having that in a portable is just too damn fun sometimes.

Anyways ... it was a short stem kind of day. Hits were enormous. Every time I use this thing, which has been nearly daily for well over a year now, it impresses me. It does more than I thought it would during the sesh, even tho I thought that same thing the sesh before that one, and the sesh before that one, and so on. It's just a fantastic fucking vape.

Lot of people when they describe a vape say "man this thing is really strong! I get a lot of vapor!" I'm telling you right now, I've used quite a few hard hitters. This thing isn't a goddam joke. It RIPS. And I. Mean. It. RIPS. It's hard to put it in words .. but with right technique, this vape brings herb to a whole new level unachievable through my other vapes. I guess in short, it can really fuck me up (although I'm normally not so crude). My only, ONLY gripe is that it can feel harsh with short stems and the full open mouthpiece, but Ddave mouthpieces fix this.

Also .. lot of people complain about battery life. I get over 4 seshes a battery which is fine for a day of vaping. It can be a tad less if I hit and let the vape cool down repeatedly, or can be more if I'm using it as a session.

I came here to just post this picture and say "it's a short stem kind of day"... that is all. Look what FC does to me.
kP1bAgU.jpg

Great post bud, spot on! I'm so excited for ya soon to have your Zion. Can't wait to read your posts about it. It's always a pleasure reading em.

Seeing your stunning spalted maple makes me wanna reach for my LOVE too... See what FC does to me! :):D

Treat yoselves people and have a great weekend everybody
:peace:

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I am in...
bought me a milaana today...

after waiting for so long...
Thank you for the support!

On another note, I forgot to mention in the post about the sale:

Any domestic purchases, feel free to send us a message to request some of our experimental Wood conditioner. It is organic cocunut oil infused with organic beeswax. Looking for feedback to see if it something we should sell.
20170715_154724.jpg
20170715_154900.jpg
20170715_155329.jpg
20170715_155345.jpg
20170715_160153.jpg
20170715_160259.jpg

Last edited:

btka

@almost there cherry with emerald stem!

so which battery do you recommend sony vtc6 or lg hg2 or samsung 30q...

also where can I buy a adapter for my bubbler 14mm... (420EDC is selling one but it is out of stock)
I am also planning to buy from @DDave the 14mm stem for efficency... but will first try the mi with the og stem...

BTW did see 420EDC is selling new stems https://www.420edc.com/glassware/420edc-milaana-zion-stems-tophat
but they recommend them for advanced users... do someone have experience with them and would recommend them for a new mi owner?

elykpeace

exVASted
@almost there cherry with emerald stem!

so which battery do you recommend sony vtc6 or lg hg2 or samsung 30q...

also where can I buy a adapter for my bubbler 14mm... (420EDC is selling one but it is out of stock)
I am also planning to buy from @DDave the 14mm stem for efficency... but will first try the mi with the og stem...

BTW did see 420EDC is selling new stems https://www.420edc.com/glassware/420edc-milaana-zion-stems-tophat
but they recommend them for advanced users... do someone have experience with them and would recommend them for a new mi owner?

I tried out the M2M stem with the glass bullets and I broke mine in a matter of hours. Lots of glass and I guess I'm clumsy .. experienced user and a carpet flooring required!

Tommy10

Could never really pin the performance on this thing in the bong, decent for a portable but still not what I'd call milky. Now that the supreme has scratched that itch, I might pull it back out and play with it more as a portable again.

Tommy10,

virtualpurple

Could never really pin the performance on this thing in the bong, decent for a portable but still not what I'd call milky. Now that the supreme has scratched that itch, I might pull it back out and play with it more as a portable again.

I've had spotty luck in the past trying to use the milaana through a bubbler or a bong and combusted trying to get big milky clouds. I rather enjoyed the milaana dry however.

I have the Zion and Evic Tubo now so sadly my milaanas have both been neglected.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: Tommy10

Tommy10

would have a zion if I could trust me. Like the theory, but need two batteries maybe my Mi is cold. But 8 second heat up on fresh battery is easy. Is this turbo vic comparable to the Mi in easy big clouds? Didn't mind the Mi dry it's actually pretty impressive given the size. I could never pull VC sized clouds, but can't use a torch in the cinema nor hear a click so the Mi has had uses for me. Just not the cloud machine I was hoping for on the hype train.

Tommy10,

btka

I've had spotty luck in the past trying to use the milaana through a bubbler or a bong and combusted trying to get big milky clouds. I rather enjoyed the milaana dry however.

I have the Zion and Evic Tubo now so sadly my milaanas have both been neglected.

would have a zion if I could trust me. Like the theory, but need two batteries maybe my Mi is cold. But 8 second heat up on fresh battery is easy. Is this turbo vic comparable to the Mi in easy big clouds? Didn't mind the Mi dry it's actually pretty impressive given the size. I could never pull VC sized clouds, but can't use a torch in the cinema nor hear a click so the Mi has had uses for me. Just not the cloud machine I was hoping for on the hype train.

so is the mi not a cloud machine... I ordered one last week and I am so to say the visual guy I need big vapor clouds for my vape satisfaction... hope my mi will give me big clouds easy... hoped it would be a more stealth battery powered stickybricks maxx... hm I can notmwait to receive my milaana but if it is not a cloud machine then I would be dissapointed...

how are the clouds you can achieve dry with the mi... (which vape is compareable in cloud production mighty,crafty, esv, gh, sticky bricks maxx....?)

btka,
Reactions: turk

virtualpurple

so is the mi not a cloud machine... I ordered one last week and I am so to say the visual guy I need big vapor clouds for my vape satisfaction... hope my mi will give me big clouds easy... hoped it would be a more stealth battery powered stickybricks maxx... hm I can notmwait to receive my milaana but if it is not a cloud machine then I would be dissapointed...

how are the clouds you can achieve dry with the mi... (which vape is compareable in cloud production mighty,crafty, esv, gh, sticky bricks maxx....?)

Even though I've not had great luck with a bubbler with the milaana I feel like it can produce some great big clouds, and some of the most potent vapor around! I do not think you will regret your purchase one bit! I get plenty big clouds dry, I just wasn't able to dial in my technique with the bubbler, I believe there are plenty of people having great success there.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

You do have one of the original run units, we are now at at V3 (after yours there was V1 and V2 even) so likely is a bit tamer, though technique still plays a huge factor. Case in point my vapcap technique is still pretty poor, so for me the opposite is true, way bigger clouds with Milaana

Don't worry bud, you are in good hands here, clouds will come with minimal effort and easily stand with the vapes you mentioned, when you are getting the most out of it they may even surpass some of them :tup:

I guess using Milaana is part of what had me using water less in general, less hassle and full control for me as I typically to flavor chase anyway. Tubo through water is a bit simpler as is Grasshopper (which I do not enjoy dry much at all). In any case videos have revealed plenty of clouds both wet and dry, so I don't think there's anything to worry about, just be excited! :brow:

Tommy10

Yea figured I have had a cold unit from the start. Had more frustration than anything good feelings with it but I can see the potential.
Battery's be lucky to finished a 3rd small bowl with the heat up times and no matter how far I put the screen back black spots.
Does the turbo vic suffer these same battery and black spot issues?
VC in my mind is zero technique, but interesting you can pull bigger clouds of of your Mi.
Mine must be cold. I was gonna try a 14mm basket set up, but I think with the shit bong performance and 3 loads max a battery.... With only a double battery charger it becomes a hell of a process.
4 battery charger and a zoin would be closer to my needs I think. Or maybe butane is for me, had more luck with bigger clouds on the VC vaporgenies lotus and hammer.
Battery might just not be my thing but I do like the sexy wood work in some of the new ones :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom