1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by RastaBuddhaTao, Jul 18, 2015.

1. reeefermadness

reeefermadness Member

Pretty much what I did. It was hard making sure it sits evenly.

2. scion34

scion34 Member

I had to use a crazy amount of force, what I thought would surely break the black stem I was trying to insert the domed screen into, I used a wooden chopstick too. Just be careful, you'll get it!:rofl::rockon:

flotntoke likes this.
  3. cannabis.pro

cannabis.pro OpenCannabis Advocate with a shop at 420EDC.com Accessory Maker

It doesn't need to be even. As long as it is close and has a solid hold.

sickmanfraud, flotntoke and vapen00b like this.
  4. reeefermadness

reeefermadness Member

Okay! I was thinking the unevenness screen would leave to uneven Vape. Thanks you!!!

How do I know I have the newer ? "Hotter"? Turbulator technology milaana Mine milaana works great. I Got it from you guys in may this year.

vapen00b likes this.
  5. arrr

arrr Well-Known Member

@cannabis.pro I would also like to know if I have the newer hotter Turbulator tech. I purchased during the July 4th sale.

I have only run about 5 stems so far never going 2 stems without full charge. At first the unit would take a while to heat up. One I even held down the button for over 25 sec and did not combust or char even though I felt the heat. Also the outside of the unit felt hot at the end of that session.

Since then I have been drawing / pulling slower and this helps with the vapor production and time pressing the button. Not sure if it's the change in my tech or if the unit needed to be broken in.

I will continue to find the best tech. I also find that packing the stem fully helps. I may cut the screen to make it smaller so I can pack less that is closer to the heater.

vapen00b likes this.
  6. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

Make sure you have strong, healthy batteries and the right kind. I preheat for about 3 seconds and am on the trigger for like 15 secs total for a pretty huge hit.

7. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

Might be a good time to remind people to clean the copper and thread post to make a good connection.

8. arrr

arrr Well-Known Member

I have the lg and Samsung from 420EDC.

Copper and thread post? You just mean the copper cap? Nothing down inside right?

vapen00b likes this.
  9. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Active Member

Looks like PayPal is trying to screw RBT. He literally sells wood heaters I don't understand what that has to do with drugs.

[​IMG]

vapen00b, flotntoke and IAmKrazy2 like this.
  10. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

nothing inside no, but not only the cap but the screw post it's attached to.

vapen00b likes this.
  11. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

If you just got it recently I don't see why the lid or post would need cleaning really (never once needed to clean mine FWIW, but is an older one) batteries seems to be a common cause of slow heat, but I chalk this one up to technique it sounded like @arrr since you've only done a few stems (7/4 sale probably had latest models too)

12. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

My first unit benefited from a cleaning but that one had been made a while before I bought it. Just a thought.

vapen00b and Shit Snacks like this.
  13. TheRobbo

TheRobbo Well-Known Member

And the thread inside the brass knob and the contact point on the bottom of the brass knob (I think this is the biggest culprit, cleaned mine the other day and it was filthy between knob and copper, definitely enough to cause an issue). But yeah I think this one is down to needing more practice.
    So @arrr now you have homework :science: better get to it...
    Try starting to pull really really slowly imagine it is a thick shake coming up the straw, then speed up when you feel heat then let go of the button and keep drawing till the heat stops...

vapen00b, Shit Snacks and Cl4ud3 like this.
  14. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

Really? :lol:

Since it seems to be reviewed by humans, if the website wasn't clear enough for them, a quick web search would bring them here and they know this site.

This sucks big time for Ryan as they tend to freeze all money you have standing in your account. I hope he transferred it back on a regular basis.

15. Shit Snacks

Yeah there was a particular batch a little while ago that had coated copper lids I recall, but I'd expect more recent ones to be fine. In any case we know there are several ways to troubleshoot potential issues thanks to this thread!

vapen00b, KeroZen, duff and 1 other person like this.
  16. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Active Member

I was unaware RBT sold his products here.

vapen00b and KeroZen like this.
  17. Shit Snacks

I think he meant they can search and see this website, and they know about this website from past product manufacturers they have banned

KeroZen, duff, flotntoke and 2 others like this.
  18. TheRobbo

TheRobbo Well-Known Member

Man you guys with your state laws that actually break federal ones!

vapen00b likes this.
  19. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

"When a federal law is deemed by the state or commonwealth to be idiotic, that state or commonwealth has the moral obligation to tell the feds to suck it." -Ben Franklin, probably

:peace:

AJS, stickstones, Shannock and 14 others like this.
  20. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso, ríe por no llorar.

Just for that, they should start a big 'ol sale for anyone not paying with pp.

OyVape, grokit and Cheesequake like this.
  21. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

Fuckin PayPal! So backwards for such a forward moving company. I wish there was a competitor to do business with.

KeroZen, vapen00b, TheRobbo and 2 others like this.
  22. oddjobold

oddjobold Well-Known Member

Not sure where this screenshot has come from.

I placed a pre-order for a splinter using paypal. Should i be concerned? Will Ryan still have my details?

vapen00b likes this.
  23. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

It came from IG as that is where Ryan is posting and showing the Zion progress. Silly situation but it has happened to a lot of vape manufacturers. :(

KeroZen, flotntoke and cannabis.pro like this.
  24. oddjobold

oddjobold Well-Known Member

Saw the thread on IG. Looks like it will eventually be resolved.

vapen00b likes this.
  25. cannabis.pro

cannabis.pro OpenCannabis Advocate with a shop at 420EDC.com Accessory Maker

One thing I didn't have time to do to these latest batch of units before they shipped was hit the copper underside of the battery cover. There is a Triangle stamped into the copper, I would recommend using a pencil eraser, tarnish/polishing cloth, or Dremel with polishing wheel to clean off the backside of that plate just in the area that was indented on the top, so you are basically cleaning up the convex protrusion that touches the negative terminal on the battery. You can clean up the brass nut as well. Be careful cutting down the screen as you need as much of the screen intact as possible to keep the screen in place against the glass.

Hope this helps!

In regard to PayPal. RBT & I discussed this exact scenario months ago, so my hope is he had minimal funds on the account when they froze it. I would hope he'll still have access to the interface and those who've ordered. I should be talking with him today and will check on this situation.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors