Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Can't say this enough but ...
The OG @DDave mod with the 14 adapter is pretty much the sole reason I choose my Milaana over any other vape. I would reach for the GH often because of convenience but the amount of herb I waste compared to the 14mm basket is enough for me to choose the Milaana nearly every time. The flavor is also insane...and gives me fatter hits in less time than any setup with any of my vapes.

14mm Milaana should be stock ... far superior imo. Maybe not through water ... but dry it is imo. So much heat forced through a tiny concentrated area of herb = physics best friend for blissful vapor production.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The OG @DDave mod with the 14 adapter is pretty much the sole reason I choose my Milaana over any other vape. I would reach for the GH often because of convenience but the amount of herb I waste compared to the 14mm basket is enough for me to choose the Milaana nearly every time. The flavor is also insane...and gives me fatter hits in less time than any setup with any of my vapes.

14mm Milaana should be stock ... far superior imo. Maybe not through water ... but dry it is imo. So much heat forced through a tiny concentrated area of herb = physics best friend for blissful vapor production.

I've been using my new MistVape Touch a lot which is 14mm stock, but I do still kinda prefer the 18mm Milaana bowls. Never really had a problem using tiny amounts there and I like how it's slightly wider (I also wish my GH was wider lol). I still need to drive some ddave gear though, planning to snag the latest cooling wand and the all glass system at some point

little maggie

I had my first milaana problem yesterday and wonder if anyone has advice. I put in a fresh battery and my herb and stem never got hot. But everything else did-the wood body became very warm even though the herb never did. I've used the batteries before so I don't know what's going on.

little maggie,

MonkeyTime

I had my first milaana problem yesterday and wonder if anyone has advice. I put in a fresh battery and my herb and stem never got hot. But everything else did-the wood body became very warm even though the herb never did. I've used the batteries before so I don't know what's going on.
Someone with more experience can step in, but it sounds like a bad connection. Check your post for tightness and the washers, nut and post for cleanliness.

MonkeyTime,

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Cherry Emerald

20170428_120406.jpg
20170428_120436.jpg

Walnut Cobalt

20170428_122033.jpg
20170428_121932.jpg

little maggie

@MonkeyTime It's for sale. Your Zion will have a Turbulator, these units don't have the Turbulator but all of the rest of the newest bells and whistles. Grab one for 10% off from 420EDC til 11:59 Sunday EST use code: 42017
What is a turbulator? Is that something new that's been added to the zions?

And do you sell batteries. I bought some samsung 30q for my zion and milaana but they don't stay charged when removed from the charger for a day and that's not happened to other batteries I have.
And what is that triangle attached to the milaana? I want one.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That's not right, @little maggie . Sounds like you may have some bad batteries. 18650s should keep a good charge for weeks, maybe months outside your device, not hours.

And it doesn't matter which way the battery is put in the Milaana, positive up or down. I usually go positive down so I have a flat surface for the copper, but either way is fine.

Cleaning the contact stem, the threaded post coming out of the battery compartment has resolved some issues similar to what you described earlier. You could remove the nut and copper piece and wet a paper towel with ISO and twist it through the threads. Make sure it is fully dry before you test it. And don't use the batteries not keeping a charge.

Data Point: I bought a pair of HG2s a few months ago when the Zions looked imminent, and finally charged then nearly a month ago. I just checked them and they still showed 4.14 volts.

Last edited:

Tommy10

This why my thoughts, played around with 14mm but it involved reducers and crappy screens. Never use my Mi anymore and it's a shame. Do you have any links to this 14mm kit?

Tommy10,

little maggie

I'm happy with the 18mm size. And although the focus seems to be on Ddaves cooling piece I think the screenless stems make everything so much easier. It does involve using the 14 mm stem with the reducer but that makes a simple and easy to use sandwich system.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Sold out :( but that's me sorted when their in stock! Love the Mi but I feel the 18 draw is too open tried 14mm but like I said the screens were a headache and finding US reducers was a pain.
I hate the 18s man ... haven't touched them once since I got the 14s ... so much air dude ... I just use em for photo shoots cuz the cobalt is sexy

AJS,

Tommy10

I hate the 18s man ... haven't touched them once since I got the 14s ... so much air dude ... I just use em for photo shoots cuz the cobalt is sexy

Yea pretty much my thinking, I loved the Mi but way too much air through the 18mm and I don't like regulating my pull so much.... And to be fair I did pre order a 14mm vape
The second they are on stock again I'm ordering, but from what you've said its what I'm looking for.

Tommy10,
Reactions: AJS

TheRobbo

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
What is a turbulator? Is that something new that's been added to the zions?

Yes, the Turbulator has been added to Zions and is also part of the current Milaana build. The design and added part to the heater helps with center char.

And do you sell batteries. I bought some samsung 30q for my zion and milaana but they don't stay charged when removed from the charger for a day and that's not happened to other batteries I have.
And what is that triangle attached to the milaana? I want one.

We do sell batteries, just put some LG HG2 back up on the site and we have Sony VTC6 as well. Where did you pick up those 30Q? Once the ones we have in stock are gone, I probably won't be restocking them (the 30Q).

As for the Triangle, that's the new Safety Pick from RBT. Not sure when he'll be sending those out but if you completed the form on his website, you should be in the que to get one when he does put them in the mail.

little maggie

I got my batteries at IMRbatteries and I think they are all bad so I'll be ordering from your website. I didn't know about the forms for a safety piece but I like the way it looks. I wonder when the turbulator was added. I need to ask that on the zion site.

Cl4ud3

I got my batteries at IMRbatteries and I think they are all bad so I'll be ordering from your website. I didn't know about the forms for a safety piece but I like the way it looks. I wonder when the turbulator was added. I need to ask that on the zion site.
@DieHard's was the first I believe to incorporate the turbulator, so that's going back to February I think.

@AJS

I'm the complete opposite, I much prefer the flavour and hit from the 18, I think that's why I'm reaching for the Mi over the MVT I have.

Last edited:

little maggie

I prefer 18mm also. The Ddave mod, even though it involves a 14mm stem really only works on an 18. Not sure what I will do with the mist. Good to know my zion probably has a turbulator. I have 2 mi but one is very old and not up to date. Even the newest one I own is pretty old. I wonder if I need a new one or if that's a bit overkill given my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom