1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by RastaBuddhaTao, Jul 18, 2015.

1. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Torontovape used to be a decent site. When they tried to charge me in US dollars instead of the Canadian dollars their vapes were priced at I told them to stick the order and that was the last I dealt with them.

If it makes anyone here feel better they gave the OG Firefly a negative rating and suggested not buying a FF.

Cl4ud3 and Prolusio like this.
  2. Prolusio

Prolusio Well-Known Member

I've had several orders from Torontovape for small things and they were all handled properly and shipped efficiently, not disagreeing with anyone just credit where credits due.

But these reviews do feel like they have a bit of an agenda imo. I could see the Milaana (or Sticky) might not hit the mark for someone that is used to digital vapes and cannot adjust their vaping style, so I'm not gonna argue the rating. I don't agree with where they place it but if a reviewer honestly didn't like a vape I want them to say so.

But when you recommend the Utilian 720 over the:
    Crafty, Plenty, Air, Solo/Solo2, EQ, Pax 2/3, Airvape XS, Haze V2/V3, Grasshopper, Da Vinci IQ/Ascent, EVO, Herbalizer, SSV, Firefly, Volcano, Sticky brick AND the Milaana... I think it becomes pretty clear where this reviewer's preferences lie. Not accusing them of anything, I think every reviewer has their favourites and it makes sense they'd recommend those products over others. I just think it's pretty clear this reviewer leans towards different products/features than the ones I appreciate.

3. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

The reviews reflect exactly what products they are trying to push. Considering Planetvape.ca sells the Milaana and not them it isn't much of a stretch to see them never giving the Milaana a proper review.
    They don't hold the sticky bricks either so why would they want people to buy from elsewhere when they are a business first and foremost.

As you said to put the Utilian as their top vape when its just an overpriced re-brand shows how these Fenix pushers work.

4. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

Lol. While they recommend buying a FF2...

Those reviews.. It's a shame. Not only what is written but also the way it's written reveals a lot... I think, all that has been said already, thanks @Cl4ud3.

If I put it in a nice way, I'd say, it's pretty misleading... If I put it differently, I might earn a warning point. :p

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    grokit, AJS, sickmanfraud and 2 others like this.
  5. Bravesst

Bravesst Manufacturer

Happy 420 my fellow Milaana lovers.... Up early this AM, "reverse insomnia" every once in a while. Sipping on Mi to help me get back to sleep before getting ready for work. I'm feeling the urge to make some kind of purchase on this awesome day!

6. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

Didn't mean to get us so off topic with that review. Anyways ... enjoy some vapor:
    It's just after 4:20 on 4/20. Vape on.

[​IMG]

7. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

Smells to me like the 10% combustion we love, isn't it? :rockon:

Shit Snacks, cybrguy, Cl4ud3 and 2 others like this.
  8. oddjobold

oddjobold Well-Known Member

An update.

Posted here because the Milaana was making me short of breath.

Got two woodens stems from @Alan, started using a hemp fiber filter, and started doing mouth pulls instead of taking it straight down.

Problem gone. Now i am loving this vape. Definatley a keeper. Amazing the tiny particles the fiber catches. No wonder i was wheezing!

9. Philreal187

Philreal187 Well-Known Member

Happy 420 FC!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:sherlock: :peace:

10. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

Wow that stem is gorgeous and that staining is so well done. Awesome setup man!

Philreal187, vapen00b and Cl4ud3 like this.
  11. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Oh did anyone ever get the safety picks after signing up with the form on the site? Totally forgot about that until I went to fill out the Zion color glass form... Any go out @cannabis.pro?

AJS, Philreal187 and vapen00b like this.
  12. Bravesst

Bravesst Manufacturer

Ed's stem looks amazing!

Philreal187, Cl4ud3 and AJS like this.
  13. tblast

tblast Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a strong opinion on green vs blue? I'm a blue guy in general, but I think the green might look really good with the maple?

14. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

I think the green is lighter and will complement the light nature of the maple; while the blue will contrast a bit.
    https://instagram.com/p/BTFB7XWgNMX/

Both look awesome. I have a blue stem milaana so I went with amber.

15. tblast

tblast Well-Known Member

Thanks. They all look amazing!

Philreal187 and AJS like this.
  16. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

Hey guys!
    If you need something to vape to, I made a lil 420 video! Chill vibes, good music and some nice rips.
    Happy 420 everyone!
    Click to play YouTube Video

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  17. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

How rude. I hate that shit. Bitches. I wanted to chill, damnit!

Cl4ud3 likes this.
  18. cannabis.pro

cannabis.pro OpenCannabis Advocate with a shop at 420EDC.com Accessory Maker

Not my bag of tricks. RBT has them all.

19. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

From the IG drawing last night I think I heard Ryan say He hadn't sent them yet but was going to get onto that.

20. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

I got this one on Bam Bam when she came back from RBT for repair.
    [​IMG]

Hey @AJS , I would still like to see that video. Why don't you repost it without the music so we can see it.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    grokit, KeroZen, cannabis.pro and 6 others like this.
  21. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

Did it get taken down or something?

Music was in the background ..

Edit: wow it did ... fuckin Kendrick Lamar isn't letting anything go up on YouTube. Ugh maybe I can upload somewhere else ... I can't take the music out of the video ... it's in the background.

Cl4ud3, Philreal187 and Bdubbdiblets like this.
  22. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

It was blocked immediately. I posted it was blocked less than 10 min after you posted it. It pissed me off. Heh, fuckers. Especially in a background who cares...

Philreal187, flotntoke and Cl4ud3 like this.
  23. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

Any clue where I can upload it low key? It was a pretty chill vid I don't wanna lose it :(

24. C-weed

C-weed Well-Known Member

May I ask the use of the safety/guitar pick?

25. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

The button can accidentally be pressed if you store it away and something presses against it enough to activate the heater ... which would be a not so fun situation. The pick blocks the connection.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors