Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl4ud3

so zion > milaana? lol
yes but Milaana is available so you got to do algebra and add x :rofl:

Edit:- I said this partially as a Joke, but with the unregulated nature of the Milaana it might not be for everyone. The Zion is probably at least 4-6 months away if you order now but it has variable power.
Still I would advise every avid vapist to get the Mi as it is the best vape I have tried.

Last edited:

Bandoo

Anybody got direct links to the makers of wood mouthpieces for the Milaana?
Thanks a lot! :)

Bandoo,

little maggie

I'd forgotten to mention that Alan at HI makes some lovely mouthlieces that are wood or wood and glass that fit the Milaana. Now that there are going to be RBT and HI hybrids I imagine there will be more. If you want one that works with the Milaana and I imagine the Zion just email Alan. He responds quickly.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I normally vape multiple times a day but some winter blues hit and I couldn't even motivate myself to vape ... weird right? 5 days straight no vaping for the first time in at least a year. As I'm now on the uprise and feeling good, I decided to have a nice sesh.

After all this Milaana reading recently and the community's appreciation of RBT's progress, I welcomed spalted Karma with open arms. Threw on the 14mm adapter (let's be real ... she's inserted with that 14mm nonstop) and packed up a small stem, about .03.

The silky, rhythmic flow of vapor pooled through the stem with a gracefulness similar to that of a snake swimming smoothly through a calm stream. As ripples formed behind the gliding serpent, almost naturally and without effort, the vapor was carried down the stream as a feather follows the flow of Mother's soft exhale. Her breath filled my lungs with a potency that left my mind in a state of calm consistency. The aromatic herb delighted my buds with a pleasant, pungent flavor unique to our favorite flower. As the temperature increased, the flavorful vapor rebuilt itself with greater mass until my mouth was coated with resinous, convection induced bliss. The soft grains of the Milaana provide a tranquil vaporizing atmosphere evoking the deepest state of relaxation.

Oh .... also I got stoned.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Well, that's it!! In the end I had to do it...

One of those spalted ones is gonna be mine!! Will probably sell my V2 and just keep the spalted one, too beautiful to not buy at least one :love:
I knew you wouldn't last a week :brow:
I predict that V2 will stay in your house as a backup too haha. I like having my maple for on the go use, if anything happens I'm down $140 instead of a uniquely grained expensive Milaana.

jazzyvapeman

Been having some material collecting around the edges of the bottom of the heater/female joint. Was thinking of taking a very thin sewing needle or pin to try and loosen it out, are there any current best practices for cleaning this part?

jazzyvapeman,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, a little tends to collect where it gets smooshed by the walls of the stem. I have a poker with a rounded edge like a spoon that I use for that. I have tended to avoid sharp when possible, tho I'm sure its fine if you are careful.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Been having some material collecting around the edges of the bottom of the heater/female joint. Was thinking of taking a very thin sewing needle or pin to try and loosen it out, are there any current best practices for cleaning this part?
I blow into my female (heh) after every sesh and it gets rid of quite a bit of that. Can also strip down a bread tie to the wire and try to use that, just be safe and don't hold me accountable for anything that could potentially happen (not sure what that could be though, seems safe to me).

waxdab23

I make sure my Mi is cold and I use this (came with cfx) to very gently scoot the bits around the edges and then blow.

u7i4TyM.jpg

Last edited:

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
I make sure my Mi is cold and I use this (came with cfx) to very gently scoot the bits around the edges and then blow.

You and Mi getting along better? I remember you were having issues around the same time I was.

do u guys hold 5 seconds while u pull or you pulse while u pull? which one works better?

both... depends

on a long sesh I'll start pulsing more because it's warm and the button doesn't need to be pressed as much.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
I first met Mark when he drove over from Burlington to the Milaana factory in NY. it was nice to see that he cared enough to drive over and see the operation, I could have just mailed his order.

With Mark's background with dispensaries, vaporizer companies, cannabis auditing training and political activism It's really hard to not be impressed. He passion for the plant and commitment to ethical medicine is obvious.... it is his brand, he is the Cannabis professional.

@cannabis.pro has worked hard to promote the RBT product line showcasing the Milaana in social media feeds and placing it in new markets. Mark has even taken over the cutting and polishing of RBT glass. His work polishing mouthpieces has been top notch... so good in fact that Mark has agreed to take on the assembly of Milaana. Let's see your retailer do that lol.

It's is such peace of mind to know that such a talented, quality minded individual will be in control of such an important job. I can't even begin to express my joy in knowing that this will accelerate the completion of Zion. Man, I hope all of you are having a great start to your 2017 as well!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
I first met Mark when he drove over from Burlington to the Milaana factory in NY. it was nice to see that he cared enough to drive over and see the operation, I could have just mailed his order.

With Mark's background with dispensaries, vaporizer companies, cannabis auditing training and political activism It's really hard to not be impressed. He passion for the plant and commitment to ethical medicine is obvious.... it is his brand, he is the Cannabis professional.

@cannabis.pro has worked hard to promote the RBT product line showcasing the Milaana in social media feeds and placing it in new markets. Mark has even taken over the cutting and polishing of RBT glass. His work polishing mouthpieces has been top notch... so good in fact that Mark has agreed to take on the assembly of Milaana. Let's see your retailer do that lol.

It's is such peace of mind to know that such a talented, quality minded individual will be in control of such an important job. I can't even begin to express my joy in knowing that this will accelerate the completion of Zion. Man, I hope all of you are having a great start to your 2017 as well!
This is great news! Congrats to both @RastaBuddhaTao and @cannabis.pro! I hope this is a long and successful relationship. Cannabis.pro is a great person to choose for the job as I know he stands behind his products and gives great service. :clap:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
@little maggie the 510 was a single unit build purchased by @thekarmawhore. He will be using it as starting point for the redesign in which it will loose some weight and go through design optimization. This will be done in parallel with Alan developing his Milaana heater powered Log and me completing Zion. Both the RBT Log and 510 will start as soon as Zion is done.

Don't come out with too much Ryan, I'm poor and your stuff fucks my VAS big time :rockon:
Ha ha well you have till later in the year for anything new from me but I hear Alan is working on an on-demand Log and PS that might temp you :)

This is great news! Congrats to both @RastaBuddhaTao and @cannabis.pro! I hope this is a long and successful relationship. Cannabis.pro is a great person to choose for the job as I know he stands behind his products and gives great service. :clap:
No joke... dude could be running an RBT factory out of an old Vermont barn with a lab in a loft for me :).

I really do have great retailers... check out the video of @realvaped worm hole inlet Milaana. I personally think it's the best Mi yet. These new units are really fit.

little maggie

I just want to put in a plug for the option of a smaller milaana. I love the one you made that is smaller than the standard size. It fits my hands perfectly. I do have smaller hands than most people but still I think others might like one that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom