Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
I shouldn't have to McGyver the thing.
Confession... I was a big McGyver fan as a kid. Hmm, that explains some things lol. @Hypno vaper I sent ya a PM. I double checked your unit personally so I think we can get you into some vapor :)

I will be answering some prior post in detail soon. Thanks for the humor... fanny pack had me rollin'!

mixchu69

Confession... I was a big McGyver fan as a kid. Hmm, that explains some things lol. @Hypno vaper I sent ya a PM. I double checked your unit personally so I think we can get you into some vapor :)

I will be answering some prior post in detail soon. Thanks for the humor... fanny pack had me rollin'!
Why doesn't the site on your signature work?

mixchu69,
Hey FC, so I'm considering getting a Milaana vape.

The RBT website currently has Mi Originals for sale which is nice, but I'd rather have a Premium because of the updates.

According to their website it says "Look for a small run of Milaana to be on our www store mid December and again Mid January"

My question to you guys is they'll probably be Mi Premiums right?

I've emailed them a handful of times but haven't heard back.

Also I was wondering which 18650 batteries are the best for Mi's/your recommendations.

Thanks fam

TheRobbo

The RBT website currently has Mi Originals for sale which is nice, but I'd rather have a Premium because of the updates.

According to their website it says "Look for a small run of Milaana to be on our www store mid December and again Mid January"

Also I was wondering which 18650 batteries are the best for Mi's/your recommendations.

Thanks fam
It doesnt matter if you get orriginal or premium...
The guts will be the same either way, only difference is the wood its made out of.
If your not concerned about getting special wood then jump on the OG train right now, get one sooner and start enjoying.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Thanks fam

Yeah original has the same updates as the premium, the only difference is wood type

little maggie

I realize that I've mainly been using my new premium milaana. The insides are the same as my original updated one but it's a bit smaller than most of the other milaanas. A perfect size to hold in my hand. I wish I was better at pictures so I could show the difference.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I realize that I've mainly been using my new premium milaana. The insides are the same as my original updated one but it's a bit smaller than most of the other milaanas. A perfect size to hold in my hand. I wish I was better at pictures so I could show the difference.

What wood did you go with?
There has been slight variation overall

Cl4ud3

Are you noticing a different flavor or anything in the units ? I know its been discussed before but for me I'm finding it the tastiest vape I've tried hands down no exception, vs the firefly 2 this wins on flavor and power for me. Maybe for me this is a completely neutral tasting vape and I'm only getting the terps. Only downside is I've started using a lot more med's this last month, the Mi is hardly out of my hands, I enjoy using it so much and that taste, damn!

AJS

Calm Consistency
On another note. Instead of doing the standard preheat, I tried random pulses of about .5-1 second wjrh a 2 second or so break. A couple of them. This allows the heat to transfer thru the steel and get everything nice and warm without using up much battery. Next hit doesn't need much preheat at all, and since it's already hot, you don't hit that little temperature spike as everything is still getting hot, so you can ride a more consistent heat wave in my experience.

Must keep testing. Working nice though, you get less of a full spectrum hit and more of a set temperature hit.

mod note: Edited to split off-topic comments

Last edited by a moderator:
So I tried to put an order in for a Milaana and a few other goodies off the RBT website, but it states at the top of the checkout page:

"Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card."

I have sufficient funds and entered my info correctly. I tried it twice.

What's up?

wheretheconvection@,

Office_Printer

So I tried to put an order in for a Milaana and a few other goodies off the RBT website, but it states at the top of the checkout page:

"Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card."

I have sufficient funds and entered my info correctly. I tried it twice.

What's up?
Call the number on the back of the card and ask. All the RBT website knows is that it transmitted the payment information and the CC issuer declined it.

edit: Or were you using PayPal?

Office_Printer,

sickmanfraud

Thanks fam

I was recommended to check out this site.

The prices are WAAAAY less than I have seen elsewhere. My Batteries should be in my hand in a day or so and then I can tell you more.

https://www.imrbatteries.com/

jdent3

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these today but have a question. Can anyone explain what materials are in the airpath and vapor path? Googling around it appears the vapor path is all glass but I couldn't find what the air path is made of. I'd prefer if I didn't have any wood exposed near the heater that could add to the vapor.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Pretty sure it's just glass in the airpath. The only exposed wood is outside of the airpath.

muunch,

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these today but have a question. Can anyone explain what materials are in the airpath and vapor path? Googling around it appears the vapor path is all glass but I couldn't find what the air path is made of. I'd prefer if I didn't have any wood exposed near the heater that could add to the vapor.

Airpath:

1) Wood & stainless steel intake screen
2) Stainless Steel & mica inside borosilicate glass female GonG joint
3) 2 Stainless Steel screens above heater
4) Material in stem
5) Stainless steel screen in stem
6) Borosilicate glass male joint stem

There is 2 part medical grade epoxy holding the female joint in place going 2/3-3/4 the way around the joint, this area is not directly in the airpath and doesn't go beyond the rated temperature as it is visible above the screens in step 3 above.

Last edited:

ZC

Cool air comes in through the screen on top, between the wood and glass. It then wraps around into the glass at the bottom of the tube. Now it starts being heated by the heater as it passes over the SS mesh and mica insulator. Now the heated air passes through the SS heater screen and hits your herbs, giving you tasty vapor.

So cool air passes wood, glass, and stainless steel.

Heated air passes glass, ss, and mica.

I don't taste any wood in the vapor profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom