Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tblast

Disaster has struck!! I got really blasted on some Butter OG and shattered my cherished long stem AND lost my little wooden stick that came with the Milaana :(:(.

Where can I buy a new long stem? I don't see them on the RBT store. Also, is it possible to buy a few more of those sticks? I can't believe how much I miss this thing.

BadDog No

Disaster has struck!! I got really blasted on some Butter OG and shattered my cherished long stem AND lost my little wooden stick that came with the Milaana :(:(.

Where can I buy a new long stem? I don't see them on the RBT store. Also, is it possible to buy a few more of those sticks? I can't believe how much I miss this thing.

Here's a source for colored long stems. Haven't tried them yet but a few posts mentioned that mostly they fit fine. Otherwise maybe that Canadian dealer, Planet Vape?
http://www.mountainglass.com/Male-19-22-Joint-Jade-White.html#.WAYz2hnmifd
Yep
https://www.planetvape.ca/milaana-and-zion-mouthpieces.html

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer

You can buy the "little sticks" at just about any grocery store.......bamboo skewers......they even come in multiple lengths!!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@DDave Hi man, this V2 kit looks really cool. Being an international and having some pieces/comparable ones already, would it be possible to just order the stems and screens? I imagine postage could be significantly cheaper that way also? Happy to PM you about this on our former V1 conversation, just thought it might be of interest for more people. Thanks a lot! :)
@vapen00b
Thanks!

I use flat rate shipping from USPS, so cost is same regardless of box contents. I can list a V1 kit, if you're interested in stems and screens. Let me know...

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@WakeAndVape 's clouds actually got me here! But youtube user IAmKrazy2 is also guilty, not sure what his fc-name is if he has one.. of course he's got one..
That's dope! Appreciate it!
(Glad I made a solid recommendation too)

I too was initially pulled in by @Shit Snacks and @IAmKrazy2 (his fc name btw)

It's a great vape worth spreading!

AJS

Calm Consistency
That's dope! Appreciate it!
(Glad I made a solid recommendation too)

I too was initially pulled in by @Shit Snacks and @IAmKrazy2 (his fc name btw)

It's a great vape worth spreading!
I roamed the Zion forum, well ... Read all 200 pages of it in a 2 week span, and then ordered one. Month later, realized how it was turning out and how production shifted to Milaana and I jumped on the pre order. I knew I would regret it if I didn't.

Thought I got aboard that train so late, but now that half a year has passed it feels like I was one of the first! Haha. I think I jumped on around page 35. Wow ... We're at 250 now. Holy shniza.

I still remember when it was called the USB! Lol!

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Just arrived....

Post from May 5, pg.97. I really can't believe it hasn't even been 6 months. I almost can't remember anything else. In my mind I really thought it's been over a year!!! More evidence of Mi's awesomeness as a mind eraser of bad memories.

Milaana changed everything. Conduction is just a blur...

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
It's awful, I was supposed to publish a lot of reviews for various vapes but I just can't find the motivation to even test them... Lately I have not used my Zions either... I just grab the Milaana without thinking twice, it's so good and efficient it's a no-brainer.

The worst is that even the devices I previously enjoyed (spare the Zion) leave me unfulfilled, everytime I use them it feels like "meh...". Yeah they work alright, but I dunno, they just don't give me the same amount of satisfaction.

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
It's awful, I was supposed to publish a lot of reviews for various vapes but I just can't find the motivation to even test them... Lately I have not used my Zions either... I just grab the Milaana without thinking twice, it's so good and efficient it's a no-brainer.

The worst is that even the devices I previously enjoyed (spare the Zion) leave me unfulfilled, everytime I use them it feels like "meh...". Yeah they work alright, but I dunno, they just don't give me the same amount of satisfaction.
Exactly

AJS

Calm Consistency
@DDave (anyone anyone else interested), I believe the 18mm rimmed basket is too deep compared to what I'm used to dosage wise. I threw a regular RBT screen in there (fits super snug, perfect), and I'm good to go. Saving the rimmed basket for heavy seshes or when I visit friends.

Is it just me, or ur screen more capacity than the stock? Seems like it requires a bit more, even if trying to microdose, I think because it has a wider base too.

Used the 14mm all night last night tho. Cooling wand is still hard to nail perfectly, but it's SOO cold, it's ridiculous.

What I'm starting to realize with the 14mm is you have waaay more wiggle room on the throttle because the end of the 14mm sits far away from the heater due to the reducer. Knowing this, it'll be easier for me next time when I test, as I won't be so afraid of combustion. Technically, this will also kill battery faster, as higher heater temperatures are required, but it also finishes a bowl more effectively, so consider that too.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@DDave (anyone anyone else interested), I believe the 18mm rimmed basket is too deep compared to what I'm used to dosage wise. I threw a regular RBT screen in there (fits super snug, perfect), and I'm good to go. Saving the rimmed basket for heavy seshes or when I visit friends.

Is it just me, or ur screen more capacity than the stock? Seems like it requires a bit more, even if trying to microdose, I think because it has a wider base too.

Used the 14mm all night last night tho. Cooling wand is still hard to nail perfectly, but it's SOO cold, it's ridiculous.

What I'm starting to realize with the 14mm is you have waaay more wiggle room on the throttle because the end of the 14mm sits far away from the heater due to the reducer. Knowing this, it'll be easier for me next time when I test, as I won't be so afraid of combustion. Technically, this will also kill battery faster, as higher heater temperatures are required, but it also finishes a bowl more effectively, so consider that too.
@AJS
You are correct. If compared back to back, my basket holds more when full than the stock screens. They will hold equal quantities if you tamp 1/2 load approx.

The 14mm is my goto with a cooling wand. Have never combusted with the 14mm and fits my microdosing routine.

Wanna nail the cooling wand? Carefully monitor temps on the wand itself near where the outlets of the initial vapor path dump out into the large area inside. That is the easiest spot to monitor what's going on with temps.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Wanna nail the cooling wand? Carefully monitor temps on the wand itself near where the outlets of the initial vapor path dump out into the large area inside. That is the easiest spot to monitor what's going on with temps.
Lol great minds think alike. Been trying. My lighting situation isn't the best (vaping with lights dimmed at 1 am), but it still helps! I gotta just boost my confidence with these cooling wand rips!

There was one time I wasn't paying attention and saw that part of the wand milk nearly white and there was a menthol feeling because it was so thick mixed with the cold air, and thought for sure I combusted. Nope ... The load was just chillin not even charred.

By the way, the grasshopper with the condom slides right into it, so that'll be fun ;)

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Cleaned my screen w alcohol for the first time in a long while because it was nearly clogged (...) Now I'm finding that it's a bit more difficult to control and get big rips off it with no air resistance. I guess I could pack and tamp a bit more to get some resistance. Just wondering if anyone else feels like that.

I prefer 10% obstruction... cuz' Milaana is 10% combustion!!! :lmao:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Cleaned my screen w alcohol for the first time in a long while (yay no combusting) because it was nearly clogged and I wasn't getting anything trying to clean it with heat.

Now I'm finding that it's a bit more difficult to control and get big rips off it with no air resistance. I guess I could pack and tamp a bit more to get some resistance. Just wondering if anyone else feels like that.
Yes.
I agree that I prefer an amount of resistance to make the hits thicker... best accomplished for me by using more herb.

Yes.
I agree that I prefer an amount of resistance to make the hits thicker... best accomplished for me by using more herb.
I agree, I have an early unit that's air intake was stuffed with shredded SS mesh. I eventually fitted a screen to fit it a la the newer production units for aesthetics sake but found myself popping it out and stuffing the hole full of mesh before installing the screen again.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
cyS033K.jpg
Your gorgeously customized Milaaana along with that sexy looking zebra Kingwood Ed stem/WonG . . . plus straw & pumpkins?!!
Hey @Philreal187 - Sorry, just correcting the mistake in my previous post. For all of the exotic wood geeks out there, the species is actually Kingwood not zebra! :doh:
NxziA52.jpg
And your pics are so damn beautiful! I just had to take the liberty and re-post em!
5kVMj16.jpg
© Philreal187 Photography 2016.

Simply stunning :drool:

I doff my hat
hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

:peace:

Philreal187

Hey @VegNVape I appreciate the kind words and glad you like the pictures!! I was just bored on a Monday and thought why not polish up the wood and get some fall photos. I wasn't sure if you were using zebra wood as an expression for the stripes on the wood or as the species, and I'm not one for correcting people haha. I'm sure you caught Ed's friendly post in the the wood thread calling it by its proper name KING wood "looks good enough to be royalty" I guess :shrug:

My gf is actually an amateur photographer and does a lot of cat photos for the shelter she works at, and also does photo shoots for those really crazy cat people haha. I'll have to post them sometime in the animal thread. Needless to say she keeps me inspired to take good pics and has a dope ass camera which certainly helps out a lot.

You also take some outstanding photos vnv and set the bar on keeping the pictures "high" quality at fc!! The collection of zion pictures you took are more than enough for an amazing rbt coffee table photography book!!

Keeping on topic of the milaana I have sold all my vapes now except the vapman and milaana.. I wasn't intending for this but it was the desperation to get the bills paid since I irresponsibly left my job with nothing lined up :hmm: Live and learn... I have been very satisfied with just two vapes and the milaana is my power house! I managed to squeeze by while keeping my zion pre-order so I still have that to look forward too :brow:. Rbt heater tech has made for my favorite battery/electric vape I have owned and I expect things to only get brighter in the future for this company!

DocGonzo

The Mi is the only battery vape I use now. Aside from the rare occasion when I break out the Rise, usually for a party or big group, the Mi is the only non-butane vape I use. It's at the front of my lineup since getting it back from RBT, too, so even my butane units are seeing a lot of neglect lately. Dry or through water, it just pumps out the tasty, dense vapor.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Just received Milaana #2 in the morning mail.......420edc was right on top of it...ordered Monday night, here today. Good job folks!

Also got three colored glass short stems, plus the long and short that come with, plus they threw in an extra cobalt short stem and a doob tube. Also order four HG2's in addition to the one provided.

New Milaana has already received its first coat of Butch Block conditioner. Batteries are charging.

Broke out an extra Pelican 1050 case, the Milaana and three double 18650 cases will fit, with room for a brush, an E-pic and a Doob Tube. Four batteries, two stems, the vape and accessories, all in an airtight case. This will be my first foray with the Milaana outside of the house, as I have been traveling with either my Crafty or Mighty.

Can't wait to share it with friends!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hey guys! ("Ugh not this guy again with some stupid comments on that wand thing"). I'm here to share some more great comments about this wand thing!! It was all I used last night, with the 14mm reducer, and I held a light to it to really watch it milk so I could control temps. I got this shit. THICK. While cool on the throat, despite seeing it milk, I didn't feel much in my lungs. Stopped fingering throttle and cleared and POW. I'm hunched over holding my chest trying not to cry. The feeling in the lungs + the after effects were very dabby. When you take a hit THAT big going dry, it really does something, damn.

MonkeyTime

Hey guys! ("Ugh not this guy again with some stupid comments on that wand thing"). I'm here to share some more great comments about this wand thing!! It was all I used last night, with the 14mm reducer, and I held a light to it to really watch it milk so I could control temps. I got this shit. THICK. While cool on the throat, despite seeing it milk, I didn't feel much in my lungs. Stopped fingering throttle and cleared and POW. I'm hunched over holding my chest trying not to cry. The feeling in the lungs + the after effects were very dabby. When you take a hit THAT big going dry, it really does something, damn.

I can second this. I've had my kit for a day now and will be ordering another soon.

So far I've used the 18 short and the full wand. Love 'em both!

I really like the cooler and did put some water in it and tried it with the GH, wow :love:. I won't be posting that anywhere else so you guys can pick them up, still better for the Mi.

I'll be playing with the 14 tonight, guessing it will be perfect for micro doses.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey @VegNVape I appreciate the kind words and glad you like the pictures!! I was just bored on a Monday and thought why not polish up the wood and get some fall photos. I wasn't sure if you were using zebra wood as an expression for the stripes on the wood or as the species, and I'm not one for correcting people haha. I'm sure you caught Ed's friendly post in the the wood thread calling it by its proper name KING wood "looks good enough to be royalty" I guess
Hey man, you deserve the kind words - your pics are seasonally wicked! :zombie:
And yeah, I spotted Ed's post - although I really already knew it was Kingwood from when Ed did a showÑtell with it a while back - but like you said, I think I just got carried away with those crazy sexy zebra-like stripes!

I chuckled to myself when I thought that you had probably noticed my mistake but had chosen not to correct me ;)

Always such a gent.
My gf is actually an amateur photographer and does a lot of cat photos for the shelter she works at, and also does photo shoots for those really crazy cat people haha. I'll have to post them sometime in the animal thread.
Yeah we wanna see em! :tup:
Get postin'!
You also take some outstanding photos vnv and set the bar on keeping the pictures "high" quality at fc!! The collection of zion pictures you took are more than enough for an amazing rbt coffee table photography book!!
Aw shucks, you are too kind. Definitely appreciate you, bud.

And I'm so pleased that you are still on-board to be Zionized as & when the time comes. I mean, you just can't have enough RBT tech in your life . . . although one is really all you need. Oh, and maybe a Vapman, eh bro?! :rockon:
@VegNVape fantastic shots!
Thanks sticks, but it's ALL @Philreal187 :clap:
Hey guys! ("Ugh not this guy again with some stupid comments on that wand thing"). I'm here to share some more great comments about this wand thing!!
:lol: Haha! Quality! Great info. Keep it coming man!

Blessings2All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom