Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0

Cloudy...
Hi guys, I think I got the wrong beeswax, didn't I?
0QpS7yC.jpg

Should I return it and search for some food safe beeswax? This looks not safe at all...

Last edited:

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I see you guys are out of the shorter screened stems any eta?

We have short screened stems in-stock. We are out of the short "Slim" stem (minus screen).
Beyond that we are out of the GonG transitions in 18:14 and 18:18. Once we get more feedback from everyone, we'll do another production run.

@Bravesst we have 4 Milaana with recessed glass and one non-recessed in-stock.

Last edited:

Philreal187

@b0 it looks like you got bees wax with some kind of polishing chemical added, I can't imagine bees wax alone having a flammable warning. I personally would not put anything that you are unsure about out on the milaana. Does it smell toxic or harmful? I also wouldn't put that by the air path in fear of inhaling the mystery ingredient :tinfoil:

Personally I would return it and grab something more pure. Ud, ed, sbl and im sure other vape companies have there own mixes of wax that are perfect. I also bet amazon or ebay would have a good price on pure bees wax.

Good luck hope you find what you need!

I agree with @ZC post below I also use underbutter.

Last edited:

Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
Hi guys, I think I got the wrong beeswax, didn't I?
0QpS7yC.jpg

Should I return it and search for some food safe beeswax? This looks not safe at all...

Yeah, definitely return that shit and get something else. Personally, I grabbed some pure beeswax off of Amazon (I think it was like five or six one ounce bars for pretty cheap) along with some organic hemp oil. I think I used a 4:1 ratio wax to oil, but YMMV. Threw the wax in a pan on really low heat and then added some of the hemp oil to it and mixed it up. Poured it into a small container and let it set. I use it on my Daisy and found it works quite well. I just grab a bit out and use the warmth of my hand to soften and rub it in. With the Mi, you'd probably want to do some sanding and such prior to, as others have recommended.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
We have short screened stems in-stock. We are out of the short "Slim" stem (minus screen).
Beyond that we are out of the GonG transitions in 18:14 and 18:18. Once we get more feedback from everyone, we'll do another production run.

@Bravesst we have 4 Milaana with recessed glass and one non-recessed in-stock.

@cannabis.pro am interested in prices for your products on your site, especially glass/wood Mi-stems.

b0

Cloudy...
@Philreal187, @ZC, @Farkas thx for your answers guys, gonna send a message to the seller and return it next monday.

I will try to find some "food grade" beeswax or something similar in UK, if any other members can point me out to any proper beeswax in amazon or ebay UK I will be more than happy!

Now let's go back to enjoy my Milaana through my fab egg :freak:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@Philreal187, @ZC, @Farkas thx for your answers guys, gonna send a message to the seller and return it next monday.

I will try to find some "food grade" beeswax or something similar in UK, if any other members can point me out to any proper beeswax in amazon or ebay UK I will be more than happy!

Now let's go back to enjoy my Milaana through my fab egg :freak:
When I needed bees wax I found it in the hardware store....it was super hard but warming it made it workable...

Otherwise if you know where to but local honey, they will likely have PURE beeswax...just bee safe! :buzz:

ZC

@mnicsy999

They don't like us comparing Vapes here, make a thread in ask FC and we can have that discussion. But it would be a pretty short one aince there's still very little info on the FW4.

What I can tell you is that the Milaana is an amazing vape with a ton of versatility, but it has a learning curve. If you put a little time into learning it, it can produce some of the best results out there.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
To my untrained eye, that looks a lot closer to the mark than the other stuff...the wax I had was almost white...but I'm sure there are variations in wax color due to what the bees are pollinating.

So I'm trying to choose between the FW4 and the Milaana as my next vaporizer. Can anyone help me out?

There milaana is the closest to a butane vape you can get with batteries...at least that's how I feel about mine.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
@mnicsy999
The Mi is powerful, as much power as you could possibly need, as you can easily combust if you're not careful, a bit inexperienced, or even if your timing is off.

Unregulated is very much like a torch vape, except here you have the torch built into the vape. You hit the button, you get heat, and lots of it. I love my SBJ, taste, volume of vapor, instantaneous. Milaana is all of those things. Chances are if you like butane, you'll probably like Mi, once you learn how to use it.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
If you are well heeled, get both; you can always "pass on" one or the other, after.:2c:

The Mi has had a fast track record, an Usain, while the FW will most probably be standing on the shoulders of its predessors, evolving.....:peace:

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
So in the end I'm returning tomorrow that weird beeswax and @phattpiggie came to my rescue. He's sending me some beeswax with hemp oil, same stuff rastavapa uses in his logs. Love this forum and I feel better buying from members and keeping everything in the vaporizer comunity. Now I know I'm getting exactly what I need!

Will update with pictures as soon as my Milaana is done:)

Thanks again @phattpiggie :bowdown:

Last edited:
Finally got around to grinding down my long stem to have a proper seal. New preferred method for now, my throats been irritated here lately so the tiny stems been a little rough and I have been getting too greedy through glass lately.

So I'm trying to choose between the FW4 and the Milaana as my next vaporizer. Can anyone help me out?

Comparing milkshots from the available videos ought to do the selling! Outside of the userswappable 18650 the fw simply doesn't seem to be much of an improvement over v3.

In use the Milaana is very akin to an electric hammer, I think you would dig it man. Very potent portable, pretty much my only electric I mess with on a semi-regular basis. Its not fire, but its pretty close.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
The FW4 will be more user friendly and will sport temperature settings. But Marc told us the peak power output figure and it's lower than the Mi.

It will heat faster than the FW3 but won't be as instantaneous as the Mi. Hard to say about cloudage amount without testing it. Note that it's regulated but not sensored AFAIK, meaning you could still combust if you over indulge...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have a Milaana on the way. I bought it through 420edc.com. Was reading through the thread and was concerned about harshness.

I bought a couple of extra long stems from PV after I had ordered because I think those are what I will be using the most. I had forgot to order any extra when I ordered the unit. I break glass every so often.

It's sounds like I just need to go about it a little slow in the beginning. I've had a MFLB before and ended up giving it away. It was the only on demand unregulated vaporizer I've had.

I'm taking everyone's word for the flavor. Some say that it's like a portable Enano on some levels. I would imagine I will get mine the end of the week. I keep hearing that they this unit will be hard to come by so I decided to buy. I missed any info regarding that. I see everyone had been on a waiting list at one time - need to see what I've been missing.:D

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I have a Milaana on the way. I bought it through 420edc.com. Was reading through the thread and was concerned about harshness.

I bought a couple of extra long stems from PV after I had ordered because I think those are what I will be using the most. I had forgot to order any extra when I ordered the unit. I break glass every so often.

It's sounds like I just need to go about it a little slow in the beginning. I've had a MFLB before and ended up giving it away. It was the only on demand unregulated vaporizer I've had.

I'm taking everyone's word for the flavor. Some say that it's like a portable Enano on some levels. I would imagine I will get mine the end of the week. I keep hearing that they this unit will be hard to come by so I decided to buy. I missed any info regarding that. I see everyone had been on a waiting list at one time - need to see what I've been missing.:D

Glad to see you've joined the club! Anxious to hear how you like it once you get your technique down, especially compared to your Arizer stuff. IMO, this is in a whole different league.

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
So payday is thursday ;). I'll be ordering a Milanna from 420edc and I'm curious about how many batteries I should get? Sorry if I'm asking questions that have been answered. What is the average "bowl-per-battery" count, and how much herb per bowl? I'm not the best with battery knowledge but I have an Xtar vc2, will that charge the batteries for the milaana? Thanks in advanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom