1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Project" DIY Herbal Vaporizer

Discussion in 'DIY' started by Pipes, Mar 17, 2016.

1. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

This part sounds completely off to me! In the Milaana thread we have to tell new users to draw SLOWER precisely to avoid center hot spots... :shrug:

Try extracting more slowly, at lower temperature and over a longer session maybe? Or well, if you like it your way, whatever.

Hjalmark, natural farmer and emmdeemo like this.
  2. ander

ander Cannabista

In fact, it seems that I like it pretty harsh. Instant vapor and hit on the throat. Ex smoker. Forever...

3. KeroZen

A bit late to the game, as I don't know whether they will produce it again or not (they only do small limited batches of their vapes) but here is the XvoStick:

http://mini-ecig.com/XvoStick

DNA60 based, SBS design, up to 23mm, should be good for the Project but not for the iHeat and Splinter.

Hjalmark likes this.
  4. Phenix

Phenix Well-Known Member

well I did not read the thread fully (50pages plus are massive) however from the first few pages I got it like "if you are lucky a fellow FCer already built one for hisself and has all parts for another one laying around" - snowball effect.

So: Does maybe someone has the parts, a kit, or a assembled one on hand and would like to pass it on to me?
    I am located in Germany, therefore EU preferred..

(About me: I use a Chapman often, a vaponic sometimes. only tried a melba as electric vape which I do not like at all - therefore I am looking to improve..)

boon and Hjalmark like this.
  5. b0

b0 Cloudy...

PM sent :rockon:

boon and Hjalmark like this.
  6. ChaseG05

ChaseG05 New Member

Nice one!

Hjalmark likes this.
  7. stark1

stark1 Fire. On the bRim

If you are the curator of parts @b0, I would like to buy a kit, please.

Hjalmark likes this.
  8. b0

b0 Cloudy...

I just have an all glass shit fucker with some spare parts that I don't use and wouldn't mind selling

Hjalmark likes this.
  9. KeroZen

Kob, AtomicPB, boon and 3 others like this.
  10. Accept

Accept Well-Known Member

Cool thread - love the inception coils! Haven't read it all, but looked at all of the pics. :D

Thinking about a flower vape after finally growing some top-shelf flower. Needs a few months to cure, so plenty of time.

Looking for a non-conductive screen/tube to wrap a large coil around. Something like this:

[​IMG]

This tube is plastic, but you get the idea. Built DIY flower vapes in the past, and always annoyed by failure to vape evenly. Using something like this to hold the ground flower, with a heating coil wrapped around it, might solve this problem. Ideally, it could be attached to the RDA top cap or even drip tip for easy loading and then inserted into the coil. Any ideas where to find something like this?

Regarding inception coils (appears to be the most common heating element from the pics in this thread) you can probably wrap them much smaller, if desired.

This is Rip Tripper's method:

Click to play YouTube Video

Appropriate diameter tubes can be easily cut from a telescoping rod (antenna, roach clip, pointer, etc.) Also - you don't have to stop with two "levels" - this bad boy has four and might make an excellent, low-profile heater for this application (with the standard, bottom-heated design).

[​IMG]

Joaon and Hippie like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors