The "Project" DIY Herbal Vaporizer

Xelatsok

vapes tobacco modding the vapes
The Project landed here too...:nod: so afraid and excited that I don't know what to do..! :uhoh:

I'm not even able to screw it on the Reuleaux... :haw: It will be a hard, long way to heaven..!

Well... it simply doesn't screw on. Makes me feel so dumb. :\

IMG_3365.jpg

That... metal "dice" in the center seems not exactly placed horizontally... could it be the problem?
Great mod, up to 3 cells! No vape has the same power capacity.

ander

There's something wrong here, pushing doesn't work and doesn't seem fair to me... unless that "dice" is retractile (it doesn't move, anyway) ...
I must be careful 'cause if I lose my patience... something will go broken. :bang:

Last edited:
ander,

natural farmer

There's something wrong here, pushing doesn't work and doesn't seem fair to me... unless that "dice" is retractile (it doesn't move, anyway) ...
I must be careful 'cause if I lose my patience... something will go broken. :bang:
Can you push it in with something? Does it move? It is spring loaded...

natural farmer,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I has the same problem with my 2/3. The connector seemed mounted cockeyed slightly and not centered.
I ended up having to remove to sleeve off the Eraser to get a good grip to get the first turn going.

ander

Seems fucking tricky anyway... but the spring loaded connector has to move or not..?
Sorry... where I can find instructions for removing the sleeve?

Last edited:
ander,

natural farmer

The spring loaded connector is probably a little crooked... Thread the Eraser just a little so that it catches and while trying to screw it in pull the sleeve up slowly. It should seperate from the 510 adapter easily... Then try again like @Pipes said.

If it's that stuck you probably need a replacement... I can move mine pretty easily on moth mods with a toothpick.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
I hate to be the self-appointed battery safety pain in your ass, but you guys really leave me no choice! And I have to repeat myself over and over...
I actually want to say thank you for being the battery safety pita. You have helped me understand both what is happening and how to stay safe in more than one thread. In fact your post also helped me determine that I need to get a vtc4 if I want to get the pico. I am using the cuboid now, but a single cell mod would be easier for going out.

I have now changed my settings with the new firmware to keep the resistance the same, but having an offset (-70c in my case). I will be interested to see how it impacts vaping. This thread is starting to move a lot faster recently, it will be interesting to see where this all is by the end of 2017!

jimfish4130

Hi all, I've been thinking vaping cbd eliquid and wanted to make sure whatever mod I got could be used with the project and vapcap heater so I picked the wismec presa tc75 from the list.

Anyone with the tc75 do you find the bar trigger annoying?

Apart from looking for the word "authentic" in the description what else can I do to make sure I don't end up with a clone? Same goes for the appropriate batteries

If I change anything using myevic would I have to change the settings I'd normally use for eliquid?

I'm part of the way through this thread but without something in my hands to help me learn my head is turning to mush

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
If I change anything using myevic would I have to change the settings I'd normally use for eliquid?

Hello! Will you be using the Eraser? Dunno about settings but personally, I think I'd go for a dedicated mod for the Eraser so you're not taking it on and off much. Thats just me tho, dunno if anyone agrees :)

Great mod, up to 3 cells! No vape has the same power capacity.

Is that true? Wow.

jimfish4130

Hello! Will you be using the Eraser? Dunno about settings but personally, I think I'd go for a dedicated mod for the Eraser so you're not taking it on and off much. Thats just me tho, dunno if anyone agrees :)

I plan to get the Eraser and the project based vapcap heater at some point, hopefully sooner than later. If it isn't too much hassle I don't mind using one mod til I get the hang of things.

Still going through the thread, I like all the different stems you guys are using

marduk

daydreamer
Here's a screen modification that makes insertion/removal much easier and gives me perfectly even browning with no need for quarter turns between draws. After doing the mod, I did have to lower the coil a tad to avoid combustion at the very bottom. There must have been some conduction due to the increased metal mass at the bottom being so close to the coil. Once I repositioned the coil, all was good.

Place a screen (a little over 1/2 inch) on top of the coil chamber, cover it with the top from a Storz & Bickel dosing capsule and press it down. It's a perfect, very secure fit. To insert the finished screen assembly into the Eraser sleeve, push it in from the bottom up. To remove, use the bowl assembly for additional length to push the screen assembly all the way through the top of the sleeve.

hKq7R0Z.jpg

v1AmWLy.jpg

pPBZee4.jpg

marduk

daydreamer
Yup, stainless steel. They're pretty cheap... see links below. :)

US

https://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/shop/accessories/magazine-with-8-dosing-capsules.html

https://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/shop/accessories/dosing-capsule-set-40.html

Canada

https://namastevapes.ca/collections...magazine-with-8-dosing-capsules-mighty-crafty

https://namastevapes.ca/collections...ducts/dosing-capsules-set-of-40-mighty-crafty

edit:

Forgot the screen, it's a standard FF1 screen that I had lying around. Firefly doesn't sell them direct anymore AFAIK. But you can get them elsewhere. They are kind of expensive for screens! Or you could just cut a 3/4" screen to size? Or get 14mm screens from China? Is 14mm the diameter of the pipe? Whatever works!

US

http://www.vapeworld.com/firefly-screens

Canada

https://namastevapes.ca/products/firefly-replacement-screen-pack

Last edited:
Top Bottom