The process of vaping NOT destroying contaminants?

biohacker

Interesting, perhaps vaping does cause inflammation....i've been monitoring my blood oxygen concentration for years now, and as an athlete i've been concerned that it's been on the lower side for a "non smoker". Typically my sp02 would bounce around 95-96%. I've been off vaping for exactly a week now, and even though I basically cannot sleep for more than a few hours a night, my sp02 is now up at 98-99%!

I can literally feel my lungs working better and breathing is effortless. Not to mention the complete lack of congestion. Definitely going to be re-structuring my relationship with this plant.

biohacker,

Jethro

If it's a big concern you can always eat your medicine. The body can probably combat any contaminants better through the digestive tract than the lungs.

biohacker

Excellent point @Jethro! I will be using this strategy in the future most definitely, after my body has gone through its cleanse. I'm SO happy the week is behind me, but I have much BS ahead of me for the next week or so, and then finally sleep comes. Just takes a while for the brain neurotransmitters to rebalance for the sleep/wake cycle and melatonin and other hormones to start ticking again.

Imma gunna be alot friendlier to my lungs from here on out. My consumption was out of control and backfiring on my big time.

biohacker,
Top Bottom