21686323_10212099883389807_8620046108268543774_n.jpg

crawdad

floatin
gcw868z.jpg

G2NfNxr.jpg

284Mgan.jpg

F8x7KjL.jpg

It8siEE.jpg

For over two years, I visited more than 50 countries and created colorful images of boys and girls in their homes and neighborhoods with their most prized possessions: their toys. From Texas to India, Malawi to China, Iceland, Morocco, and Fiji, I recorded the spontaneous and natural joy that unites kids despite their diverse backgrounds. Whether the child owns a veritable fleet of miniature cars or a single stuffed monkey, the pride that they have is moving, funny, and thought provoking.

http://www.gabrielegalimberti.com/toy-stories/

Reflections

That tree is here in northern California..@crawdad

Apocalyptic fires in northern California. All in my area,so close. It has been a horrific week wondering when or if we have to evacuate.Twenty two major wildfires, some encompassing several smaller merged blazes, have consumed nearly 214,000 acres (86,000 hectares) over seven days, or roughly 334 square miles, an area larger than New York City.

The 35 confirmed fatalities, including 19 in Sonoma County, make this the deadliest fire event in California history. Some 100,000 people have been forced from their homes, including another 3,000 evacuated on Saturday from the city of Santa Rosa, about 50 miles (80 km) north of San Francisco, and another 250 from nearby Sonoma city

2ISHivG.jpg

A neighborhood burnt to ground like 10 minutes away from me

VJaVS8T.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Found this on Imgur.
Underwater sand dunes.
While flying over the beautiful waters northwest of Puerto Rico, I saw this in the distance. Absolutely stunning.

CTJeRpN.jpg

As I got closer, it looked like God himself stuck his finger in the ocean and swizzled it around.

1X1M0PV.jpg

Given that this is the path Hurricane Maria took, I think the high winds and rough seas jostled the underwater earth into these beautiful finger-like reefs. Or, maybe not, I don't freakin' know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom