• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Picture Thread

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman

playing on my 60gig mp3 @ the minute John butler trio "something's gotta give"
god bless the junkie with the monkey on his back, god bless the people in >>>
god bless the children in iraq, something's gota give right now.....

& i love Xavier rudd "let me be" , Music just say's everything you could want hey

Webcam shot's , no camera, can't have everything

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman

this is so nice my first taste (not much) was like so goood, blows my mind this is new to me, the colours&patterns with my mindz eye yum

my opinion heroin coke booze lsd(the shit i get) all fucking pointless bullshit.

canna to feel and dmt to see, for me anyway, but i'm still keen to try other ethno's

i'm also keen to try the goldtop's and blue meanies etc soon again too been finding some sick recipes, maybe why they wern't so impressive b4 :lol:

Cannabudz,
Reactions: Buildozer

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Probably we've all heard people (in the younger generations, at least...don't know about the dirty old hippies among us :luv:) say something embarrassingly lame along the lines of "I/We smoke trees". It always sounds lame and hyped...store bought, you know? Well...these ladies really are literal trees...

Haha so there you go...:drool:
Those are Mr. Nice Seeds' "Neville's Haze" strain being grown in a MNS greenhouse.

partially veiled,
Reactions: Buildozer

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
^ Pictures like this give me an instant erection. I could be happy with 60 tons of Neville's Haze.

Vape 'dem treez!

Here's some of my favorite bud recently. Skunky kind of creamy fruit smell, very delicious/potent and produces a lot of vapor. Really dense and sticky. Same bud that was in the blurry PD bowl shot that everyone seems to like.

vtac,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
partially veiled said:
Probably we've all heard people (in the younger generations, at least...don't know about the dirty old hippies among us :luv:) say something embarrassingly lame along the lines of "I/We smoke trees". It always sounds lame and hyped...store bought, you know? Well...these ladies really are literal trees...

[url]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5319/mnsnevilleshazebk8.th.jpg[/url]

Haha so there you go...:drool:
Those are Mr. Nice Seeds' "Neville's Haze" strain being grown in a MNS greenhouse.
That actually looks kinda like a Christmas tree farm. I've never seen mj plants so tall! :)

I'm not sure how to upload a picture here. :(

Vicki,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Vicki said:
That actually looks kinda like a Christmas tree farm.
:lol: That's exactly what I was thinking.

Vicki said:
I've never seen mj plants so tall! :)
They are big, for sure...but they can get even bigger! Have you ever seen a male plant that's been allowed to fully mature?? They can get up to like 15+ feet tall. I'm sure with the right genetics, care and environmental conditions you could get a female larger than those Haze plants...although, those ARE some freakishly huge plants...definitely above average. What amazed me most was the uniformity of the grow...MNS runs a tight greenhouse, that's for sure. Most likely thanks to ol' Shantibaba.

Theoretically, since Cannabis' blooming is triggered by a specific photo-period, you could grow out a female clone vegetatively to any size...and then force it to bud and bloom by switching to the correct photo-period! Someone with access to a full sized arboretum needs to try this, ASAP! :rolleyes: Grow out a nice Sativa for say, oh 6 - 8 years, then flip the switch, wait, harvest, cure...and the lot of us could be up to our eyeballs in good Canna for like, years! :lol: If only life were more like my fantasies...eerrrrrr, probably best that it isn't, actually.

SA dude...what the hell. :o
Is that a shot looking down into your whip??? Daaaaayum. That is some sticky ass dank. Me likey. I am rocking some serious schwag, at the moment...dont' even ask. It's actually not even that bad (EVERYTHING is better in the vape :cool:), but I don't think it can hold a candle to that sticky shit. What's the aroma/taste/stone like?

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah. That's a shot looking down my wand. (you can click on it for a bigger pic if you didnt notice)

It's some pretty good bud, yes. :)

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

Rules:
- You must post an image in every post you make!
- Don't post (or reply) without posting an image!

You guys aren't following the rules. :p

Purple-Days,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
SA...That is some definite crystally & hairy goodness. Beautiful. Well off to search for one of those lighters. Should of gotten one with the purchase. Oh well.

DD

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hindsight is always 20/20 :p

And you forgot a picture DigitalDavinci, you must post two now! Or else!!!! :lol:

trippy-man-tree.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
From Hempfest (Seattle) this year.... Good Halloween costumes. These guys were selling CDs, I guess they make music together or something. :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Ok I have no really good images I can show you, so at the risk of seeming pretentious...Here is some personal artwork. Got to keep with the rules and all. :D

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Damn dude, those are good!
I can't wait for the Northern Lights to vaporize some 'Northern Lights' underneath them. :brow:

Northern%20lights.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I'd love to see the Northern Lights. More so the event and not the bud, but I've never turned down good MJ either. :p Must be one hell of a show. :cool:

DigitalDavinci,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
We received a new sampling of some very fresh herbs today...the nugs aren't the biggest, but the taste/stone is actually among the best I've had in a loooong time... nothing seems to get me "high enough" anymore, so the stone is a nice change, but the taste/smell is what's killing me...smells like grapes, tastes like berries over a hint of the skunky sour sharpness. :)

Here's a quick picture:

DD dude, you have some serious talent. I'm really loving the work you've shared, and I hope you're not feeling reluctant to share some more :D What the hell man...it's the picture thread, but no body said what or where or why! Just pictures! I really do love what you've shared...the Jimi pulls at my heart of course, and I dunno it's so well textured...is it charcoal? I can't "upsize" the picture :( I haven't done anything with visual arts in too long...your pictures are really inspiring.

partially veiled,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Thanks PV!!! :D Your compliments mean a lot to me. I actually made you a PD signature that resembles Purple Rain from the 80's. :brow: Not too sure if you are an old but a goodie like myself, but if you are interested...I'll send it to you. Also I realised it looked good, but you have 2 vapes to represent (I can't forget the SSV). I'll send them tomorrow if you'd like. I have 2 PD and 1 SSV. The problem is once you shrink them to fit the signature place, then the details get lost. Ah you'll see. You can use them or not. I have no worries when it comes to my art. ;)

I would be a little aprehensive about throwing my artwork up just as to not make people think I'm full of myself. I'm not that kind of artist. More of a behind a curtain to see the reaction of the masses. The Jimi Hendrix image is a painting, and it is a oil base paints. I worked very hard to create the painting with little visable brush strokes. Trying to portray and utalize the techniques of the painters of old. The other image is a charcoal rendering of my cousin when we were young exploring an empty birds nest. The images that couldn't be enlarged...can now.

On a side note...I just got back from seeing Lewis Black live, and man you guys should try to see him if you can. I'm not too sure if he tours outside of the US because he is so married to US polotics, and our poorly ran nation. If he does then I highly reccomend it. Also the new Eddie Izzard tour is great. I saw him last month. I've found as I've gotten older I enjoy comedians more than musicians. I love a good concert, don't get me wrong, but I've attended well over a hundered music concerts in my life, and lately I feel more rewarded after a comedian. Weird Huh. Ah that's me!

Edit:

Old girlfriends tattoo...She's long gone, but I betcha it's still in the small of her back.

DD

Sorry. I can't seem to remeber the rules...It's like I use drugs or someting.

DigitalDavinci,
Reactions: Bluntcrush
Top Bottom