The Picture Thread

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
heres a pic of my combustion stuff

oop i guess the shroomery doent smile upon being used as a hosting site... ill get it up somewhere else
192607380img0331hl6.jpg

there we go

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman

I like the big chain ring that's why i'm stoked to be of the smoke, b4 i was huffing away on the little one now i'm havin a sprint with the Big 52 tooth ring and lovin it, and i'm cool goin low on the handlebar's which is hard when ur out of shape and breath, when i test rode this bike ten years ago, i thought it was a sweet ride which is why i paid 3G's all up, it's still a sweet ride and i love that i ride PAST Fuel station's, to get where im goin basically tax free (except gst on part's), that's a shit load of money for cannabis, which is basically available anywhere on the planet despite the effort's of maniac's

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman

thanx man, it's south american indian mythology, eagle of awarness, pretty old now, but i'm itching 4 more

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman

Cheeky little lefty fucker Rn't I, but these r the same motherfucker's R jailing our brother's till they die for selling cannabis, were just lucky it's not happening to us :disgust:

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom