• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Picture Thread

Radio

stay true to yourselves
tumblr_mluvqduG721qg3iveo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmq78m00eJ1qg3iveo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxjm1tpQto1qg3iveo1_500.jpg

and look at this guy!

tumblr_mookqjKFsk1qg3iveo1_500.jpg

samantabha

climbing the mountain of the mind
Company Rep
On Hwy 76, heading to Denver. Why does space seem bigger out West? We saw all these cloud formations far in the distance, many of them dumping downpours. "Oh it's raining over there" I noted. Little did we know.... As we approached one of them, the hail started. They were as big as large marbles, some like golf balls, and they pelted relentlessly. It was so bad at one point that we took an exit ramp to try to seek shelter under a bridge. Apparently all the other motorists thought the same thing, because the bridge was packed with cars. We took off back on the entrance ramp when we saw a flash flood cruise through it. It took us a long time to get out of the hail. Even when it had stopped, which this picture shows, there was so much on the ground it looked like a blizzard in spots and it was really hard to drive through. You could hear the sharp pings of the thousands of ice balls pelting the bottom of the rental car. We swerved madly as we went on. You could hardly go forward. But you couldn't stop. My boyfriend said, "We're going to die".

Ahhhhh....sudden sunshine and peace. We're almost there.

A few images of downtown Denver, people blowing bubbles. We saw a Cannabis Businessmen's convention group stride by. Enjoyed a micro-brew. Met God. He was a guy on the street (picture of that later when I can manage to download it).

samantabha

climbing the mountain of the mind
Company Rep
In Denver. Walking the 16th st. Mall, it was inevitable that sooner or later we would run into God. He's the guy with the green shirt (to the right of the mother-in-law wrestler). I don't have a mother-in-law, but I gave a couple bucks anyway. I asked them their names and the older man (in the green shirt) said, "I'm God". I told him that it's good to see people using their true names.

On to 3D Dispensary (where Gods are made - speaking of, we bought 'Grape God'). Here's the Willy Wonka Candy Counter. And pics of both sides of the extensive grow room. One is hydroponic, the other real dirt.

Top Bottom