Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

coffinoff

SR74 vs. SR71. What's the difference.
I mean, aside from the availability.

I do like the KISS cart for a quick blast but I'd like to have something that doesn't require constant reloading all day. The EO cart isn't bad but I have a hard time knowing where the wax is at in there so I'm finding performance is inconsistent and I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to fully clean and restore it anyway.

I'm hearing that I need an SR74 but I'm not real interested in going the eBay route. So I can wait an undetermined length of time for a new 74 or maybe try the 71.

coffinoff,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
What's this 2015 Persei V5 for sale?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281438529544?

Spring loaded center pin, extended button. Doesn't look like the touch button of the upcoming V4 Persei that I know about... Comes with warranty

No such thing the lates version we have is the silver which just has the pertruding button and adjustable center spring.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I think my question was missed in the 8 shipping hype haha.

Is there supposed to be oil sitting on top of the coil in the herc, or is it supposed to all be melted into the coil and be relatively dry above it?

Both seem to be working so far. It looks "empty" but its still producing great tasting clouds.

darkrom,

ebones

So I think my question was missed in the 8 shipping hype haha.

Is there supposed to be oil sitting on top of the coil in the herc, or is it supposed to all be melted into the coil and be relatively dry above it?

Both seem to be working so far. It looks "empty" but its still producing great tasting clouds.
it will work either way but i like to have a pool of oil on top and if i have no oil left will smoke it till u get a weird taste from coil.

ebones,

darkrom

Great Scott!
it will work either way but i like to have a pool of oil on top and if i have no oil left will smoke it till u get a weird taste from coil.

Thanks thats what I figured, it'll only flow downward anyway. I'll kill it until it starts to taste bad, clean it all, and rebuild with even better tasting oil this time.

darkrom,

sethhobrin

What is the difference between the SR-71 and the SR-74? When is the SR-74 coming back in to stock?

When is the next gen Persei coming out that will fix most of the issues i Have read in the last 20 pages or so.

How long can you just keep topping off the SR-74 before it really needs to be cleaned?

Sorry if these have been asked. This thread is monumental and I can't read through it all...

sethhobrin,
Reactions: coffinoff

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
SR74 vs. SR71. What's the difference.
I mean, aside from the availability.

I do like the KISS cart for a quick blast but I'd like to have something that doesn't require constant reloading all day. The EO cart isn't bad but I have a hard time knowing where the wax is at in there so I'm finding performance is inconsistent and I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to fully clean and restore it anyway.

I'm hearing that I need an SR74 but I'm not real interested in going the eBay route. So I can wait an undetermined length of time for a new 74 or maybe try the 71.
What is the difference between the SR-71 and the SR-74? When is the SR-74 coming back in to stock?

When is the next gen Persei coming out that will fix most of the issues i Have read in the last 20 pages or so.

How long can you just keep topping off the SR-74 before it really needs to be cleaned?

Sorry if these have been asked. This thread is monumental and I can't read through it all...
Few differences, the sr74 has a spring loaded bottom adapter, and spring loaded center pin... Those two things get rid of the user assembly issues...that being said if the center pin gets gunked up with oil too much and the spring stops working you'll need to buy a new centerpin... The sr74 also has lower power which is good if you don't have an iris but bad if you do or plan on getting one...

The sr71 is completely user serviceable... Bottom adapter gets out of Wack adjust the screw... That's about the only thing besides putting it together wrong... The sr71 is also compatible with the sr74 rod so if you get an sr71 you can have the best of both worlds...can't use the sr71 rod on a sr74 though

Top Bottom