Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Long time lurker, but figured I'd make an account to comment on the Okeanos which I received yesterday.

All the pieces feel very sturdy and it hits like a champ, BUT I'm getting an issue with water leaking from the central hole of the bottom of the bubbler. When I put some in (filling to bottom of the UP logo as Sleepin in CA recommended), it seems fine, but after a few minutes water slowly starts leaking out the bottom, and if I leave it alone it'll eventually drain the whole glass chamber of water in about 15 minutes. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I've tried tightening the central rod of the bubbler and making sure the rubber seals are secured, but I can't seem to plug the leak.

Some how your creating a siphon effect.

It will only pull the water down if there is a clog somewhere and as the oil sits back down into the bowl it pulls the water in with it, once this starts it can't stop until the pressure is equalized in both chambers.

Some how your creating a siphon effect.

It will only pull the water down if there is a clog somewhere and as the oil sits back down into the bowl it pulls the water in with it, once this starts it can't stop until the pressure is equalized in both chambers.

This happens without even attaching the bubbler to the KISS cart.

Benign Porcupine,
Yay Sr-74 and nibbler x finally arrived so stocked. Can someone please walk me through the unveiling process, do i wash the parts? How do i use the coil? Does it go ontop of the rod? Any info would be greatly appricated.

DatOilVape,
Reactions: SsY

SsY

Yay Sr-74 and nibbler x finally arrived so stocked. Can someone please walk me through the unveiling process, do i wash the parts? How do i use the coil? Does it go ontop of the rod? Any info would be greatly appricated.
yes i am patiently waiting for my post man like this song and would like to know what i need to do to not get overly excited and destroy it before i get to enjoy it

SsY,
Reactions: ataxian
how much are you filling the water? is the center post attached correctly in the top section?

I've been filling the water up to the bottom of the UP logo. I believe I have the center post attached correctly, I fiddled with it a bunch last night. I'm at work now but can fiddle with it more when I get home tonight. Not sure if I made this clear, but this happens without trying to draw any air through the mouthpiece. I can fill the bubbler up, leave it on my counter on a paper towel (while keeping it totally upright), and in 15 minutes I'll see that most of the water has been absorbed by the towel.

Benign Porcupine,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I've been filling the water up to the bottom of the UP logo. I believe I have the center post attached correctly, I fiddled with it a bunch last night. I'm at work now but can fiddle with it more when I get home tonight. Not sure if I made this clear, but this happens without trying to draw any air through the mouthpiece. I can fill the bubbler up, leave it on my counter on a paper towel (while keeping it totally upright), and in 15 minutes I'll see that most of the water has been absorbed by the towel.

Do this when you get home, take the top apart glass and mouth off show me the image of the Center rod.

Tighten the rod down, we are currently looking at what could be a need of an oring. Give me a few hours to look into this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

masaki

SqelPe6.jpg

Do this when you get home, take the top apart glass and mouth off show me the image of the Center rod.

Tighten the rod down, we are currently looking at what could be a need of an oring. Give me a few hours to look into this.

OK, should have some pictures up for you tonight. Thanks for the expedient responses!

Benign Porcupine,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OK, should have some pictures up for you tonight. Thanks for the expedient responses!

Issue solved need an oring on this end.

This one in the picture is a 006

But a 005 and 4 should work as well just need a little help getting it on.

We ordered the orings FDA approved

And will be here on monday we can ship them out to the people who got the Okeanos or you can just go the a hardware store and pick one up.

The reason it could leak because we went from press fit center post to my brilliant idea of lets have a removeable center post so that it can be used for later upgrades. When you screw the mouth piece on and off it loosens the center post a tad bit that it starts to leak the water down into the first chamber.

Stupid me right?

Problem fixed.

Resinberg

I read a couple pages back someone said you can no longer ship to a different address then your billing address
Is this true ? I just made an order on 1/30 using two separate billing/shipping addresses but I am looking to make another order have policies changed please let me know thanks

Resinberg,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I read a couple pages back someone said you can no longer ship to a different address then your billing address
Is this true ? I just made an order on 1/30 using two separate billing/shipping addresses but I am looking to make another order have policies changed please let me know thanks

yes we had a rash of fraud on our site that people used different shipping address then billing address.

The new update keeps billing and shipping the same as some parents we guess arnt happy their kids have vaporizers. This cuts down the fraud and chargebacks we get.

Resinberg

Darn I figure a lot of people use two different addresses I do this because I like to send it to my studio I work from to catch the package I will figure something else out thanks for the reply
I love my persei I think its an older one #831 works great with the new kiss carts

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Darn I figure a lot of people use two different addresses I do this because I like to send it to my studio I work from to catch the package I will figure something else out thanks for the reply
I love my persei I think its an older one #831 works great with the new kiss carts

I do apologize it does suck I know. Hope we can overcome this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I do apologize it does suck I know. Hope we can overcome this.
HERCULES SR74

Full Melt
.33 gram then coil.

10 second burn.
5 second pluses.

Cold Sweat on my forehead!

Have to stop.
Stir then restart.

Very Nice!

I like Crumble or Shatter the best however Full Melt was so tasty with this set up. However this is only my first medication session.

The SR74 seems to be easier to set up! I've been into flowers for the past few months however I think concentrates are more effective!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

I'm also experiencing leaking, but it's not internal. It leaks a little down the outside. What I notice is the bottom o-ring doesn't fit snugly against the glass. Seems like a one-off problem. Any advice?

syrupy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm also experiencing leaking, but it's not internal. It leaks a little down the outside. What I notice is the bottom o-ring doesn't fit snugly against the glass. Seems like a one-off problem. Any advice?

Please call the office let me talk to you and ask questions, its faster then doing it online.

818-849-6133

Ask for me.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

Big Baby Jesus

The momentum is finally on our side. Carpe diem!
OK, I've finally laid hands on my package after driving across the state especially to get it, and I've boiled and reassembled my SR-74, and I can't get it to vape at all. I'm using my new core as a power source, and the standard carts work fine on it. I paid close attention to how it was assembled when I took it apart, and put it back together the same way. I've been at it for hours now, and the frustration has reached its tipping point, putting this shit up and busting out the Ti nail. Anybody have an idea WTF is wrong with this Herc?

OF

How about just changing the billing address for the CC to your studio? Or get another card at that address. The restriction typically has to do with billing, not residence, address. They want the bill and goods going to the same address.

OF

OF,

Bleed4Me

I LURK
OK, I've finally laid hands on my package after driving across the state especially to get it, and I've boiled and reassembled my SR-74, and I can't get it to vape at all. I'm using my new core as a power source, and the standard carts work fine on it. I paid close attention to how it was assembled when I took it apart, and put it back together the same way. I've been at it for hours now, and the frustration has reached its tipping point, putting this shit up and busting out the Ti nail. Anybody have an idea WTF is wrong with this Herc?

I don't have the 74 but in the 71 when that happens if you turn the screw on the bottom of your Herc about a half turn counter clockwise it makes better connection. That is IF the 74 has that prob still. You said core. What voltage are you running at? Try 7.4 and leave it there to test. Good luck man

Bleed4Me,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Two questions with one sub can solve this issue, what voltage are you using?

And can you show me your rod placement

And if you have the center pin inside the center post?

Last edited:
THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom