• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
The postal fairy dropped something off today.

7Fp3DYKl.jpg

J3tQDMfl.jpg

RFIZOOMl.jpg

I'll be giving it a spin late tonight. I will say the build on this guy is BURLY.

Edit: Does anyone know if this cart needs the pre-oxidation treatment? I haven't done a TI coil before.

Last edited:

mephisto

F************ck Yeeeeeah. I got a 510 thread setup to stack on my new magneto (thanks 2 click, et al..). Still need to go see the postman first.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The postal fairy dropped something off today.

7Fp3DYKl.jpg

J3tQDMfl.jpg

RFIZOOMl.jpg

I'll be giving it a spin late tonight. I will say the build on this guy is BURLY.

Edit: Does anyone know if this cart needs the pre-oxidation treatment? I haven't done a TI coil before.

No Pre ox needed, just a small burn off like 1-2 seconds couple of times dont let the wire get to red hot status.

Thats pretty sick! wonder if this would work???
rda_zps1b8f32d4.jpg

Future upgrade we talked about a few pages back. Already ahead of you sir.

Already ahead of you.

@masaki if you ordered parts that are still on pre order that could be why.

@Sleepin in CA the new ti wire and ceramic sit lower on the newer versions. So you can load a bit more.

Last edited:

hektik8625

werd! catchin back up... and can't wait to see what u come up with. besides I wonder if that existing one will fit right in? they are cheap on ebay.

hektik8625,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC hey my man, did my tops make it to your desk yet? Saw you guys got 'em today, not rushing, just curious. I do not trust the mail. Thank you in advance Vape God.

=)

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Caligula

exile1975

Just got my first two 2.4 ohm carts and a nibbler x. Gotta say after only six hours I'm in love... And highly medicated. Thank you G. Excellent products and the first products I've bought that i haven't had second thoughts on upon receipt. Both carts show 2.6 ohms. No strange tastes. No change in resistance after using it. The nibbler x is an nice addition with beautiful craftsmanship and does hydrate the vapor as well as cool it down, but not necessary as the carts are smooth on their own.

chronickiller7

So my pax just died... I would like to get the bender/hammer set up, but with the glass stem/mouthpiece, it doesn't seem portable enough. Mainly feel it would break when on the go or using it with other people. So I'll probably keep my persei for oil use only. Would the solo be my best bet for quality "portable" vape? I had an original iolite for a while, that gave me no problems, but sold to a friend when I had the opportunity to get the pax. So I'm trying to decide between the solo and wispr 2. Or are there any better vapes? I figured you guys would know what's up and what's best hehe. Still pissed my pax is useless.

chronickiller7,

ohdono

high more than not
can anyone suggest me good screen filter to poor my iso bath through to filter out junk?

ohdono,
Reactions: OF

OF

can anyone suggest me good screen filter to poor my iso bath through to filter out junk?

Screens will be too coarse for that job, either use a coffee filter (a piece of one) in a funnel or to line whatever screen you're using. The traditional way is to fold a round piece in quarters, then put the tip of 'the round sided triangle' into the funnel and push 3 of the layers to one side before pouring in the juice.

https://www.google.com/search?q=usi...techniques%2Fgravfilt%2Fgravfilt.html;350;300

The little bit at the tip will do the job nicely.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ohdono

chronickiller7

Pax has a ten year warranty that is solid. Send it in and get a new one. You wont find a better portable for flower IMHO. Meantime buy a bender and join @ataxian in flavor land.

=)
I'm pretty sure my pax is one of the original units. Would they still replace it? With one of the newer versions? And how does the bender set up compare to the pax, as far as taste and effects?

chronickiller7,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Pax has a ten year warranty that is solid. Send it in and get a new one. You wont find a better portable for flower IMHO. Meantime buy a bender and join @ataxian in flavor land.

=)
The BENDER is LUXURY!

The PAX is a much different device.
Buy a pack of ZIG ZAGS and roll a fatty!

The BENDER is for at home portability.
Around the garden!
Not my driver!

PERSEI when out and about.

I don't do flowers on the go!

how does the bender set up compare to the pax, as far as taste and effects?
Taste wise it's a whole different level from any portable vaporizer.
Not for everybody!

Last edited:

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
I'm pretty sure my pax is one of the original units. Would they still replace it? With one of the newer versions? And how does the bender set up compare to the pax, as far as taste and effects?

Never had a PAX, but I had the Bender and its not that portable... Too long to take around once put together with the Persei. I can attest to the taste though as being TOP NOTCH. All glass errrthanng.

SlinginPaint,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
So my pax just died... I would like to get the bender/hammer set up, but with the glass stem/mouthpiece, it doesn't seem portable enough. Mainly feel it would break when on the go or using it with other people. So I'll probably keep my persei for oil use only. Would the solo be my best bet for quality "portable" vape? I had an original iolite for a while, that gave me no problems, but sold to a friend when I had the opportunity to get the pax. So I'm trying to decide between the solo and wispr 2. Or are there any better vapes? I figured you guys would know what's up and what's best hehe. Still pissed my pax is useless.

Get a Solo if you cant warranty your Ploom unit.

Solo > Pax in every respect but stealth.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
They will, ten years bro. Company's claim to fame on their product. Seen so many replaced for next to nothing being wrong. I wouldn't sweat it man. Seriously tho, try that bender for flavor!

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: ataxian

bdmonkeyj3w

Just came across my first d9 device... Friend of a friend had a persei he didnt like at all that he paid 300 for at a brick and mortar store. His dissatisfaction with the product stemmed from not understanding the battery configuration/cart resistance, so he never got anything but weak vapor. Got a couple tenergy rechargeable cr123s and unit works amazing!!! Im sure the batteries d9 recommends would work longer, but at 2 day consistent run time with huge clouds is more than satisfactory. My question is, with the cr123 setup, am i safe dropping down to a 2.4 ohm cart? i dont wanna blow up the batteries/burn out a fresh cart. im also planning to grab an sr 74 as long as i can get some legitimate feedback on how well herbs work, and can you combine flower AND oil in the herc and get legitimate vapor? IVe scoured online sources and videos, and im not sold on it yet. I want to be, but im not seeing enough. The bender IS an option, but..... id rather have it all in one.

bdmonkeyj3w,
Top Bottom