Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

DubCRider

My 6v batteries have crapped out on me, damn radio shack. I'll do a 3.7v demo to compare to the Omicron.

Boy did that Niners game blow.....

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys we have the persei's here, and are waiting for the last parts to complete it. Batteries chargers and such.

Did our first test on the herb chambers over the weekend. They look great. More development needed, but looks like really cool battery life. Ie you dont have to have a pocket full of batteries.

Once again this is first assessment and once fully done things might change. Stay tuned.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Guys we have the persei's here, and are waiting for the last parts to complete it. Batteries chargers and such.

When does ordering start?

bruno13,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I can't wait for these herb chambers. Getting ready to get alot more interesting!:)

Jeppy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
bruno13 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

When does ordering start?

We are hoping for a Feb 1st to start ordering, and we should be able to ship them out on the 15th-28th. We have to make sure everything is correct before we ship them out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kavilos

Charlie
Sweet...Gives me the perfect reason to purchase one....Happy Birthday to me...Hey THC have you thought of naming one of your small products Lrrr or Ndnd?? lol

kavilos,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
i got a birthday coming up as well, might as well get me one too.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The Centauri is back into design mode as there was issues, as for the herb cart for it, it might work it might not, we have to finalize the Centauri then build the herb cart for it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

DubCRider said:
Video coming soon....

Get ready guys, this vid is like 6 days in the making, I'm expecting some serious production value/special effects here... Keanu Reeves at the very least.

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
JoeKickass said:
DubCRider said:
Video coming soon....

Get ready guys, this vid is like 6 days in the making, I'm expecting some serious production value/special effects here... Keanu Reeves at the very least.

Couldnt get Keanu, but we got the next best thing, Pee Wee Herman.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: caporoot

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
JoeKickass said:
DubCRider said:
Video coming soon....

Couldnt get Keanu, but we got the next best thing, Pee Wee Herman.

What happened to Cameron Diaz? Hey, we're a small Forum and all, but we do have our standards......

OF

OF,

treecityrnd

DubCRider said:
Six days in the baking.........
But understandable. Your arms and hands must hurt from all that screwing and unscrewing. You are a very patient man. How many batteries did you go through in that one video? Are there batteries with more capacity? But like my old man used to say, it ain't worth it unless you work for it. Good luck with your vape!

treecityrnd,
Reactions: caporoot

sessnet

Noob Saibot
That video is awesome. Looks like an amazing product...clouds are super nice!

I didn't listen to the audio. What was in the carts - and is this thing out yet?

sessnet,

DubCRider

Not out, yet. I was using some Co2 oil.

I was using some Tynergy 3.0v throwaways from RadioShack. No batteries were killed and I have been using both for a while now.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The first upgrade prototype for the Persei is sitting on my desk.

I will post up pics of it later. But its gonna be the first and only.

7.4v variable voltage LCD screen top that will let you control the voltage at 0.1 increments allowing you to dial in your cartridges.

401243_224237580998296_100002361681913_472737_1691627322_n.jpg

Remember guys this is only a prototype, and its hand built, it wont look like this when we are done. But to let you know this is coming also.

424340_224237890998265_100002361681913_472738_1528369838_n.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bruno13

insomniac
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
The first upgrade prototype for the Persei is sitting on my desk.

I will post up pics of it later. But its gonna be the first and only.

7.4v variable voltage LCD screen top that will let you control the voltage at 0.1 increments allowing you to dial in your cartridges.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...98296_100002361681913_472737_1691627322_n.jpg

Remember guys this is only a prototype, and its hand built, it wont look like this when we are done. But to let you know this is coming also.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...98265_100002361681913_472738_1528369838_n.jpg

Now that is awsome.

bruno13,

VAPORIZER22

Getting better and better. Question about the carts, does the kit come with carts that will work at all voltage levels or just a 3.7v Omicron cart? Are the 6.0v and 7.4v carts the same?

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
VAPORIZER22 said:
Getting better and better. Question about the carts, does the kit come with carts that will work at all voltage levels or just a 3.7v Omicron cart? Are the 6.0v and 7.4v carts the same?

At 3.7v you can use the regular cartridges that work on the omicron, anything above 5v you would need special cartridges different ranges require different cartridges.

All will be posted and is included in the manual that is inside.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Hey, did we just see the fabled 'leakproof cart' in the video? Didn't the cart shown use a new mouthpiece 'that fits inside and covers the oil supply, only exposing the tube in the center'?

Otherwise, an exciting project. Seems squarely aimed at the 'big clouds' bunch, just what they've been asking for. Cool.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom