Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
ive never tried but i doubt well... the air intake holes would just leak it out even 100% vg super thick oil i would think would probably be too thin... unless maybe you did it drop by drop or lined the inside with SS wool to try and keep the juice from leaking??

then again ive never tried so maybe someone has done it or knows more about iit than myself. iwas speculating but now you have me curious

Goodlife101,

Symbolik

I was watching a video with THC previewing it and he said it works but he's trying to improve it, I wanna get the persei and the herc, but I'm just hoping I Don't have to buy another attachment specifically for ejuice

Symbolik,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i wouldn't mix personally, they do make ce3 or 4 cartomizers threaded for the persei w/ hv resistance for like 10 bucks

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

Symbolik

Oh, duh, haha I was getting way ahead of myself. And ooh LA LA the shmancy one looks pretty slick.. I think I'm sold. :D you wouldn't happen to know what voltage would be good for this and how long the charge would last do you?

Symbolik,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
for the first one i'd venture anywhere 'tween 6 and 8v

the second will run the gammut. those multiple cores w/ multiple ohm will run from 3 to 9 i'm sure

Bob Loblaw,

Symbolik

I'm most likely going to get the second one ( my damn wishlist is getting more and more expensive!!!) How long will the persei last on one charge?
P.S thanks for all your help since, finding this forum I have been convinced that this place is a godsend, everyone is so helpful!

Symbolik,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm most likely going to get the second one ( my damn wishlist is getting more and more expensive!!!) How long will the persei last on one charge?
P.S thanks for all your help since, finding this forum I have been convinced that this place is a godsend, everyone is so helpful!
thats a rough one, it really depends on battery config, how often ur hitting the button, type of cart, etc., etc., etc., i'd say between 1 and two hours. i always have 3 sets of batts charged, but i'm safer than sorry to the extreme

Bob Loblaw,

Symbolik

Sounds good, and from what I've heard there's going to be a pass through attachment coming out soon too right?

Symbolik,

Symbolik

^ at least I think that's what you would call it, im still pretty new to vaping and everything so im not too savvy with all the lingo yet

Symbolik,

tharealmclovin

First run with my iris is going well. I always disliked the chrome rings on my black persei. Not anymore. Looks super nice with the iris. I still don't like the bottom chrome though.

Using a 5 ohm cart at 5.4 - 5.5 volts to get about 5.7 amps. Which is the same as a 2.4 ohm at 3.7 volts. I'm liking it. When I need a good rip, kick it to 6.0 volts. :D

EDIT: More findings...the 3.7v Herc has resistance (1.1ohm) to low to run on the Iris top. Kinda bummed. Was hoping to dial in the voltage for herb

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
TRM we have used the hercules 3.7v successfully with the iris tops, whats the error it gives you when using it? what voltage you using it with?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

tharealmclovin

It said Lo and showed the ohm symbol when I tried to power it. I tried from 3.5-4.2 using 2 full 18350 aw IMR's

EDIT: just like with the bender, I loosened it up slightly and it's working great. The only thing is now its loose so when I do the shake it rattles around.

EDIT #2: I also want to add that whoever said that it looks cheap and has a rattle...It looks pretty sturdy to me and that rattle he was hearing was the buttons moving, which is normal in most electronics

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
It said Lo and showed the ohm symbol when I tried to power it. I tried from 3.5-4.2 using 2 full 18350 aw IMR's

EDIT: just like with the bender, I loosened it up slightly and it's working great. The only thing is now its loose so when I do the shake it rattles around.

EDIT #2: I also want to add that whoever said that it looks cheap and has a rattle...It looks pretty sturdy to me and that rattle he was hearing was the buttons moving, which is normal in most electronics

Yes we are working on this to resolve it for the v2 already know the culprit and will have it done on next version.

OF

Yes we are working on this to resolve it for the v2 already know the culprit and will have it done on next version.

This is sounding like a mechanical issue (short) to do with the connector? Don't I recall this from before with D9 products somewhere?

Otherwise, what is the cutoff resistance for Iris? And what is the normal resistance for the 3.7 Volt cart?

TIA

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
This is sounding like a mechanical issue (short) to do with the connector? Don't I recall this from before with D9 products somewhere?

Otherwise, what is the cutoff resistance for Iris? And what is the normal resistance for the 3.7 Volt cart?

TIA

OF

The issue is something i wont discuss in public but its a upgrade thats is currently on our newer units that the older ones had that caused a lot of issues, Its an upgrade that fixes a tolerance issue with cartridges and tops.

The Herc 3.7v should be around 1.1 - 1.4 ohms

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

OF

The issue is something i wont discuss in public but its a upgrade thats is currently on our newer units that the older ones had that caused a lot of issues, Its an upgrade that fixes a tolerance issue with cartridges and tops.

The Herc 3.7v should be around 1.1 - 1.4 ohms

Thanks big guy. No need for details, glad you're on top of it. Thanks for the resistance info, I'd have expected it a bit lower than that....guess I understand now why it doesn't do oil......

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have the second HERCULES (7.4) still in the box.
Is it ready to use or do I wait?
In the meantime.
6.0V and a 5.0 cart experimentation!
1358451608-130110U042.jpg

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
okay so I am loving the Herc but I was wondering if anyone shares the concern of the heating element base having a small leak where oil gets trapped under the heating element. I feel like mine does this and I know the whole cart gets really hot should I be worried about electronics getting that hot and not being completely sealed off or is that concern to OCD? I love this thing I have hardly used much herb since I got it and it seems very effective at vaping wax to me I get clouds just as big as the infamous cera videos in good lighting so that is not the issue for me in fact i find it hard to find the sweet spot of not holding the button down so long that I am coughing my brains out and just getting nice fat rips that I can manage, this thing kicks my ass lol:rockon:

Goodlife101,
Top Bottom