Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I got the shipping notification for my Iris as well. I'm hoping G has an update for us on the Hercules issues because I would love for mine to be working at 100% for my upcoming trip to Cali.

Edit: So I was just checking out the D9 site and saw that the Omicron and Persei bubblers are now being referred to as The Nibbler in their descriptions. If that's the case, what is the deal with the prototype Nibbler for carts that G had recently shown us?

GR

The Iris isn't even available anymore on delta9vapes.com.
It has been tied up with Customs for awhile now. One of the recent times G was around he reported he did not know when it would be released, that kind of stuff make a business take sales off their site. The good news is it might be back up again soon!

GR,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
you guys beat me to it, i went to d9 store to replace a shorted out top,, amazing people that go out of there way to make us happy,(thats why I praise d9v) they replaced my single and double top with the newest tops that have a beefed up shortage protection circuit or something.
LOVE D9V

I asked about iris and they said "there already here, shipping out now" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

EDIT*** GOT MY EMAIL CONFIRMATION, IAM HOPING A SATURDAY DELIVERY SO IAM HOME TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE!!!!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
you guys beat me to it, i went to d9 store to replace a shorted out top, thats why praise d9v, amazing people that go out of there way to make us happy, they replaced my single and double top with the newest tops that have a beefed up shortage protection circuit or something.
LOVE D9V

I asked about iris and they said "there already here shipping out now" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
That why I'm Loyal to DELTA 9!
They have customer service in the real sense of the word!
HERCULES has shipped!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Not only that, i showed up as they were literally walking out the door, i said "ill come back tomorrow" as i was walking away they asked if i had just called, i said "yes" and they told me to come in!!!

Thanks D9V

Any one thats unsure or upset, fear not, D9V will always be there to support you!!!!!

:love::rockon::lol:

braboftw

I usually do it the other way around. I weigh it empty and refill when it gets under .3 left. If it slows up, I start looking for why.

Either way will work fine, of course. The trick is getting the start weight and keeping track. When all else fails you can usually see down past the bridge to the wicks inside if you work at it.

My rule of thumb is when production seems off I first think 'weak battery', then 'low on oil'.

OF

thanks my man. Do you happen to know what a 2.4 ohm cartridge will weigh empty? or are they all slightly different? I dont have any empty cartridge or i would weigh one myself.

braboftw,

OF

thanks my man. Do you happen to know what a 2.4 ohm cartridge will weigh empty? or are they all slightly different? I dont have any empty cartridge or i would weigh one myself.

You're welcome. Yeah, they vary a lot. I'd guess on average 7.8 grams or so? Last one I used was about that. They seem to be lighter lately? I don't think I've seen one over 8.0 in quite a while. 7.5 happens.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys ok update on issue with hercules.

You want the truth or some sugar coated bs?

Fuck it im doing the truth as its not in my nature to sugar coat anything.

Due to the holiday season in front and some issues trying to source Teflon as what we got was not what we ordered, we are 2 - 3 weeks behind.

Iris is being shipped out.

Darb

Due to the holiday season in front and some issues trying to source Teflon as what we got was not what we ordered, we are 2 - 3 weeks behind.

Great news on The Iris!

What parts are being replaced on The Herc? The heat shield and electrical connector?

Should I clean up my old parts to send them in for warranty? (Time to clear customs)

Darb,
Reactions: ataxian

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

Thanks G for the update , with iris on its way I can wait a bit longer for herc replacement parts so it all works seemlessly!
So should we open up a ticket or is delta 9 emailing everyone that purchased the herc ?

Thanks in advance! Are you stilll working on updated tanks as well for herc ?

BLAZING OG,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

No worries, G! Just curious, will the problem with the unsealed ceramic heater bases be fixed or will it only include the heat shield and plastic rings? To me, the biggest problem is the ceramic base eating up .2 or so of oil before delivering the herculean rips.

kittyboy

been using a 1.5 cart on the omni and was only getting some small clouds so I put it on Persei with the large battery and with same time or less on button clouds much bigger. I was using HVD head on omni.
I assume it is battery able to send stronger current to wick?

kittyboy,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Hmmmm It sounds like your omi battery maybe getting weak it should produce decent clouds with a 1.5ohm......

Puffers,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
soon as we have the parts ready for the hercules i will let you know about them.

the current parts being replaces is the bottom insulator aka the connector, the outside shield, and mouth piece.

Also we are working on a fix for the heater core and will let you guys know soon as we have a solution on it.

kittyboy

Hmmmm It sounds like your omi battery maybe getting weak it should produce decent clouds with a 1.5ohm......
battery full charge. It has always seems Persei 3.4 stronger then Omni 3.4. Just wondering if others notice.
I thought cart was going bad but put it on persei and it blowing clouds like it just filled....:science:

kittyboy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
This is because of the cell size, one is 18650 the other is a 14650, the 18650 works a lot better under load then the 14650.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

braboftw

hey guys so i decided to give a 5 ohm cartridge (BTW weighed it and it was 7.54 gram) another shot and I accidentally presssed the fill tool too hard down and ended up compressing down the air tube plate thing you see on top . The cart is working fine and giving wayyyy bigger hits than the 2.4 i was using before. The only downside is now the new black mouthpiece doesnt line up down far enough and i could potentially suck in some hot budder? I guess i could use one of those white mouthpieces with the little stopper thing inside the cartridge blocking anything from coming back up? or are those not safe to use while hitting and just for storage?

braboftw,
Reactions: OF

braboftw

oh and you guys might get a kick out of this, the other night i was reachin for my pen after a ti nail session and i mistakenly grabed a brand new 5 ohm cartridge instead of the 2.4 ohm that was full. nothing happend ofcourse and it had a faint taste of metal . i looked to see the 5 ohm marking on the cartridge and face palmed lol. ofcourse even the 3.7 battery dry fired ruined the cart :( luckily i had some more.

Top Bottom