Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

darkrom

Great Scott!
As the guy who now has that very Cera oil core, has used it, and is in fact looking at right now I can assure you it is quite real.... Yes, I have the actual core from the first videos.

IMO you are flat out wrong.

OF

Yeah but come on OF...we all know you work for them right? :razz:

Sorry I couldn't resist. Its been at least a week since that claim was made.

tharealmclovin

Back on topic... I'm still not getting much vapor out of the 3.7 volt herc. I get great flavor and some light visible vapor. But nothing that would really be considered a big rip. I have my AW charging now. I will try again after work. I will use my hammer top this time.

tharealmclovin,

DubCRider

if you have both the v1 batteriest that the set used to come with along with the chargers, hell I will trade my persei in fact ill even ship first if you insist, thats how much i dislike it lol

Is your persei in working order? if so, I have one for sure, I'm sure I could get another if that's what it takes. PM me and I'll send my info! Where do you live?

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
if you have both the v1 batteriest that the set used to come with along with the chargers, hell I will trade my persei in fact ill even ship first if you insist, thats how much i dislike it lol
I must be doing something wrong?
I use my PERSEI's a few time a day and even more at night.
2.4 carts and so many diffferent types of waxes.
I get over 400 rips on a cart.
Maybe I got a special batch?
Will I not like the OMNICROM I'm ready to order?

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

mangok

i just got me persei and im charging the battery but the light is flashing red... whats going on?

mangok,

tharealmclovin

It's almost charged. Bouncing from 98-100%. Wait about 10-20 mins and it will go solid green. Atkeast mine does.

EDIT: you are probably at 90%. It will bounce red to green then go solid green

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys i have not been around much have my own demons to worry about but i did get the replacement parts into production, around January 5 or 8th we will start shipping them out.

Also on a side note we are working on the heater issue and will have that solved asap.

wootze

guys i have not been around much have my own demons to worry about but i did get the replacement parts into production, around January 5 or 8th we will start shipping them out.

Also on a side note we are working on the heater issue and will have that solved asap.

Good 2 c u on here. Fuck a bunch of demons.

wootze,
Reactions: OB

mangok

I have been playing with the persei for a lilttle bit now and i cant get the hammer to work right.. it wont get flower to vape, and it only pooled the oil up.

2nd part: how much flower do you guys put in the herc? i was getting tiny clouds sporadically and thats about it

oh yea other than those little problems the persei is awesome with the original cart i loaded .6 in and it rips awesome perfect sized clouds :)

mangok,

SlideOrDie

Ok so I'm running into yet another issue... The mouthpiece is getting stuck to the top ring and is pulling the whole heater core out of the shell when trying to get the top off to reload the tank. This happens to usually be when it's super hot and won't separate without proper tools now most of the time... This is getting really annoying along with all the other issues... :\

Anyone else running into this problem too?

IMG_2116.jpg
IMG_2117.jpg

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

Mine had the same issue and the lid to the tank melted the mouthpiece slightly.... im going to open a ticket when I get time......

MaDsCiEnTiSt22,

JoeKickass

Ok so I'm running into yet another issue... The mouthpiece is getting stuck to the top ring and is pulling the whole heater core out of the shell when trying to get the top off to reload the tank. This happens to usually be when it's super hot and won't separate without proper tools now most of the time... This is getting really annoying along with all the other issues... :\

Anyone else running into this problem too?

IMG_2116.jpg
IMG_2117.jpg
Not exactly but I did worry about it. See the whole tip (even the bits touching the metal) are made of a plastic called delrin. It's a good quality plastic but it will still melt...

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
guys its going to get fixed January we will ship out replacement parts and all will be well hopefully by then heater issue will be resolved.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

hektik8625

recieved persei back when it first came out, but never used it till this past week. just got hammertop, (which is the shit, I use it to blaze b-loads all day ). when i first put the 2 fully charged small batteries in the persei it didnt fire on, but solved that problem fast! the batteries where flat tops, i just put a small piece of foil in between the two , and it fired up!!! also just recieved the hercules, but havent used the oil carts yet, but to vape, it vapes!!! i found what works best is to load a snapper nug(not shake) just on top of rod. pre heat 10 seconds, then ride button with 1 long steady drag till lungs blow up! flip nug over and do 1 more time and change. the flavor stays in mouth forever!!!

hektik8625,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
please do not use foil, contact d9v and we will replace the batteries, there should not have been flat tops inside. This is highly dangerous do not use foil between them.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
who ever has a hercules will call with their order number, name and information and we will ship out the parts, it needs to be cataloged so that we dont get swindled by few people who will keep calling every other day to get spare parts.

hektik8625

please do not use foil, contact d9v and we will replace the batteries, there should not have been flat tops inside. This is highly dangerous do not use foil between them.
thanks for the heads up I would have never known, ill contact u guys in the morning. maybe it was an earlier model because people were pre ordering these at the time u gave it to me for the painting. (Which i wish i could do over again)
ps, any word on approx when the CORE will be out? cant wait!!!

hektik8625,
Top Bottom