• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Omcron v1

i have no experience with omicron v1, but that combo is how I am running a Persei on my desk right this second.
how does it work? i think something is wrong with my persei because i remmeber a while back when i put a cart on it and pressed the button the light wouldnt light blue because someone said i shorted the fuse after putting my TV EVO on the perseii but not the light comes back on and everthing looks fine just not sure if its working correctly this is furious haha considering the fact of just trading this for a omicron v2 im not a professional with these tools of mass vaporization ;) hah

Omcron v1,

OF

how does it work? i think something is wrong with my persei because i remmeber a while back when i put a cart on it and pressed the button the light wouldnt light blue because someone said i shorted the fuse after putting my TV EVO on the perseii but not the light comes back on and everthing looks fine just not sure if its working correctly this is furious haha considering the fact of just trading this for a omicron v2 im not a professional with these tools of mass vaporization ;) hah

As I just asked on the other forum you're asking the same question on, 'what happens when you use the same battery and cart and the dual cart head from the kit?'. I smell a damaged connector?

OF

OF,

wootze

In light of the negative reviews...I'm compelled to report my Herculean Odyssey.

- NO PROBLEM WITH DANK.

- Also is perfect hakko.

- Stuff a sticky skunk down the barrel. No touchy de hakko.

- Pusha da butt on. Sip till u c vapor.

- Hold button, monster lung hit. U'll know when 2 get off button but hold on 2 yr butt.

- This is what I got it for YMMV, but I doubt it.

wootze,

Darb

I had stopped using the Persei for oils but was still using every day with the bender.
I was using another device that gave me bigger concentrate doses. The taste of the original carts wasn't satisfying me anymore either. Plus I have some thinner concentrates at times.

I must finally be one of the lucky ones.
My herc has the holes in the heater. I boiled the heater and other piece that screws on top of heater for five minutes. ISO wiped the rest. Dry fired five times for 30 seconds.
Tried loading 0.2 or so and it worked pretty good. Didn't get to try again until the next day.
Stuffed some VSS in there like Bob did and reloaded.
I haven't put it down since.
I have to hold the button for 35 or 45 seconds and draw very hard but I get massive hits.
The Herc is now my go to device. I've hardly used the bender and combustion is down 75 percent.
I vape a lot and the Herc has no trouble keeping up.
It's too bad some are having so much trouble.
Hopefully you all get your issues resolved.

Darb,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Carts vary.... in performance during their stay on this earth.
It may be thick stuff that wont fall... remember it is becoming winter (HAHA- I am still in 80+ weather)... antyway....
try weighing cart to be sure it is loaded well...
then try heating the cart from top down ..lightly, you may find a new life in there!

wootze

Y'all know my rank about sticky dank...
Well I had some dry I wanna try...
Shook it in the toob, feathered power boob...
Feathered like a fool, feathered way old school...

Still burned my bud, this deals a dud.

My fix...solo screens. 1 domed, fussed in place.. so it will not touch hakko. Toobs disassembled, of course.

Re assemble toobs. sift fine grind into toob on top of the domed screen. Screw cover down, pop in undomed screen on top. Set mouthpiece.

I get the broadest possible spectrum of vapor, perfectly controlled. Clouds out the yang. Medicated 2 the max.

This gets carried around in a 2 Churchill cigar buddy which is odor proof and holds the persei stuffed w/ aw imrs, the hercules, the wonderful tool, 1 pill fob full of the dank and 2 loose imrs.

wootze,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
on my omicron v1 idk what the battery is its stock but on the persei i used a trustfire 3.7 inside the tube with a 2.4 ohm cart on top
I have my Black PERSEI and my Chrome PERSEI fitted wtth 24 cars.
Over 400 rips each.

My SOLOS for FLowers.
PERSEI's for WAX.
The HERCULES was fun while it lasted.
When it gets fixed I'll give it a crack again.

ataxian,

Omcron v1

I have my Black PERSEI and my Chrome PERSEI fitted wtth 24 cars.
Over 400 rips each.

My SOLOS for FLowers.
PERSEI's for WAX.
The HERCULES was fun while it lasted.
When it gets fixed I'll give it a crack again.

you use your persei and get 400+ rips off of it? what type of rips big clouds? 3.7v 2.4 ohm? exact opposite of mine

Omcron v1,

SlideOrDie

Same thing happened to me! lol

Hahaha... I was like, already...? Seriously?

On a side note I still seem to be getting quite thin vapor no matter what I do even with the VSS mod. I've tried everyone's recommendations on technique but still can't seem to quite get the thick vapor I was hoping for and it seems to use quite a bit of errl for the amount of vapor produced. Hope the fixes will remedy these issues :)

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
Shenanigans.
I have reserved criticism till I was sure that I am being jerked around.. History: I started with Atmos Raw, moved onto gpen, then all of gentlemans vapes, and the Thermovape T1 and revolution. I own 3 persei's(black, chrome, teal) and even an Omicron 2.5(which never gets used, lol). I have purchased literaly hundreds of genuine D9 carts of varying EC. Ordered Bender, hercules, and even Iris on preorder(D9 presale=crap experience BTW).
TBH I never really liked the elitist attitude D9 had about thier vapes. A company who believes that they are superior to others (and thus deserve favored status) because of their "innovation". LULZ, If I could get my money back for my bender, Id do it in a heartbeat. Burns budds like nobody's business. Even the carts work great for a few days then are crap for the rest of their clogging little lives, producing half the vapor they used to... I have gone throuugh the hoops, trust me, no product should have that type of aweful performance, then blame the consumer for said weakness in design(Apple's; "your holding it wrong" ring any bells?)..

Half assed execution and constant self praise rub me the wrong way. Especially when I have invested over 1k in the last few months believeing the hype that some have perpatrated around here (being obvious shills for any company that showers them with discounts and gifts...IMO). Well, the Jig is up, as they say. the Cera is almost here and D9 will have to actually compete based on performance, rather than propaganda. Nobody around here holds D9 to the fire, instead they constantly kiss ass and say things like "thats okay, G will make it better, he's the gosh darn BEST"... Well guess what!? G's "wisdom" got us all into this damn mess, I have zero confidence in his abilities to turn this turd to gold. I have requested my money back from PV, and I have sworn off D9 altogether. especially when there are alternatives that give the EXACT same experience for under $50. (Madvapes.com for many solid examples.)
Hopefully this horrible experience will teach a small company to be humble before they claim to be the "best in the world".
Flame on.. Wake me once the CERA arrives. Looks SOLID, I bet they test the shit out of it before they collect the hard earned dollars of thier ssupporters for presales.....imagine that!!!

Oh and Ill be sending in a request for refund on the Iris tops I ordered last month.. Unbelieveable..
End Rant.

Omcron v1

Shenanigans.
I have reserved criticism till I was sure that I am being jerked around.. History: I started with Atmos Raw, moved onto gpen, then all of gentlemans vapes, and the Thermovape T1 and revolution. I own 3 persei's(black, chrome, teal) and even an Omicron 2.5(which never gets used, lol). I have purchased literaly hundreds of genuine D9 carts of varying EC. Ordered Bender, hercules, and even Iris on preorder(D9 presale=crap experience BTW).
TBH I never really liked the elitist attitude D9 had about thier vapes. A company who believes that they are superior to others (and thus deserve favored status) because of their "innovation". LULZ, If I could get my money back for my bender, Id do it in a heartbeat. Burns budds like nobody's business. Even the carts work great for a few days then are crap for the rest of their clogging little lives, producing half the vapor they used to... I have gone throuugh the hoops, trust me, no product should have that type of aweful performance, then blame the consumer for said weakness in design(Apple's; "your holding it wrong" ring any bells?)..

Half assed execution and constant self praise rub me the wrong way. Especially when I have invested over 1k in the last few months believeing the hype that some have perpatrated around here (being obvious shills for any company that showers them with discounts and gifts...IMO). Well, the Jig is up, as they say. the Cera is almost here and D9 will have to actually compete based on performance, rather than propaganda. Nobody around here holds D9 to the fire, instead they constantly kiss ass and say things like "thats okay, G will make it better, he's the gosh darn BEST"... Well guess what!? G's "wizdom" got us all into this damn mess, I have zero confidense in his abilities to turn this turd to gold. I have requested my money back from PV, and I have sworn off D9 altogether. especially when there are alternatives that give the EXACT same experience for under $50. (Madvapes.com for many solid examples.)
Hopefully this horrible experience will teach a small company to be humble before they claim to be the "best in the world".
Flame on.. Wake me once the CERA arrives. Looks SOLID, I bet they test the shit out of it before they collect the hard earned dollars of thier ssupporters for presales.....imagine that!!!

Oh and Ill be sending in a request for refund on the Iris tops I ordered last month.. Unbelieveable..
End Rant.

agreed 100% !! where is this non leak cart they have been talking about for over a year??? and i can't even buy a back up charger on the website smh and the persei is garbage comparing it next to my omicron v1, i guess im just fed up now just like you

Omcron v1,
Reactions: HSADJADI

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
you use your persei and get 400+ rips off of it? what type of rips big clouds? 3.7v 2.4 ohm? exact opposite of mine
500 rips with a 3.2 battery.
400 plus rips is average in my case.
OF had me try the 2.4 carts.
I prime them and load about 0.65 gram to start then about .25 gram at a time for the reload.
Also I use a digital gram scale to control my method.
The vapor clouds are pretty impressive.
The HERCULES beta version gave the thickest clouds and put me in a self induced COMA!
However it consumed to much medicine.
I'm hoping with the final release of HERCULES some of the bugs will be worked out?

ataxian,

tharealmclovin

My carts don't leak and I just checked. They have chargers on there site...in fact 2 to choose from.

I understand if you guys are frustrated but like I always say..they work great for me. And when yet don't a quick fix and I'm back up.

Idk what to tell you. Good luck with your new cera, then next Christmas when that is obsolete TV will send you that email...GET YOUR PARTS NOW...LAST CHANCE...NEW MODEL NEXT WEEK.

tharealmclovin,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Shenanigans.

Half assed execution and constant self praise rub me the wrong way. Especially when I have invested over 1k in the last few months believeing the hype that some have perpatrated around here (being obvious shills for any company that showers them with discounts and gifts...IMO). Well, the Jig is up, as they say. the Cera is almost here and D9 will have to actually compete based on performance, rather than propaganda. Nobody around here holds D9 to the fire, instead they constantly kiss ass and say things like "thats okay, G will make it better, he's the gosh darn BEST"... Well guess what!? G's "wisdom" got us all into this damn mess, I have zero confidence in his abilities to turn this turd to gold. I have requested my money back from PV, and I have sworn off D9 altogether. especially when there are alternatives that give the EXACT same experience for under $50. (Madvapes.com for many solid examples.)

End Rant.
For concentrates I have found the PERSEI to work well.
FLOWERS I like my cheap SOLO's.
I like DELTA 9's devices for WAXES.
OF and BOB taught me a lot.
I hated my DELTA 9 product until I learned how to use it.
Now I own 2 PERSEI 's.
Looking in to getting an OMICRON for travel and boating.
So for my situation DELTA 9 makes a good medical device.

ataxian,

DubCRider

Calling the Persei "garbage compared to V1" says enough. I'll trade you my V1 for all your Persei gear and throw in an extra charger for when it breaks. V1 has a one year warranty, you could send in your Persei and get it fixed for a lifetime. There are a ton of reasons why Persei is better, the biggest one being its not a rebranded e-cig battery, it's designed for our intended use with features in place to protect us. I would rather melt a spring or burn up a top then have a battery vent.

This is a website of opinions. Yours are both completely valid as well as everyone who praises D9. This tread is here for good and bad expieriences, helping companies learn from bad expieriences is how we help them get better.

Krazzykid

My carts don't leak and I just checked. They have chargers on there site...in fact 2 to choose from.

I understand if you guys are frustrated but like I always say..they work great for me. And when yet don't a quick fix and I'm back up.

Idk what to tell you. Good luck with your new cera, then next Christmas when that is obsolete TV will send you that email...GET YOUR PARTS NOW...LAST CHANCE...NEW MODEL NEXT WEEK.

I have absolutely nothing against D9 gear, actually I rather enjoy the ones that I do have.

Your assumptions on the Cera are wrong though. We are being told the Cera platform is the one they are going to keep. There may be some slight improvements in the future, just the same as there are improvements on D9 gear every couple months. Thermovape is working on the adapters to use the Cera on the T1 line and other 510 devices, so they are not obsolete just yet.

I do have to ask though, have you even seen the videos for the Cera oil cart? I have not seen any device, portable or not, that can keep up with the vapor production of the Cera oil. Even a nail and dome setup on a bong couldn't keep up vapor wise.

tharealmclovin

I have yet to see an actual user (non commercial) video. Only the one thermovapes released that was IMO not even really the unit in use.

tharealmclovin,

Krazzykid

I have yet to see an actual user (non commercial) video. Only the one thermovapes released that was IMO not even really the unit in use.

You have yet to see an actual user video because none have been made yet. They will be coming very soon I am sure.
How do you figure the videos that Thermovape has put up on it aren't the units in use? They show every part of the Cera in the videos, show it being loaded up, and show it vaping. Do you think there is some kind of trickery going on? That would definitely not be Thermovape's style to lie to people.

Add to that the fact that every part of the Cera is medical grade. No silica rope, no plastic, 1 year warranty on the core with a $10 rebuild fee after the year is up.
Even the hercules has plastic coated wires in the base that oil is coming into contact with, not so on the Cera.

Krazzykid,
Reactions: HSADJADI

DubCRider

I'm sure you can find all the info you want in the Cera forum, that's where it should be discussed too.

Your assumption that oil is vaping off of wires in the base is way off. Im sure someone would have reported if they were tasting melting wires.

Krazzykid

I'm sure you can find all the info you want in the Cera forum, that's where it should be discussed too.

Your assumption that oil is vaping off of wires in the base is way off. Im sure someone would have reported if they were tasting melting wires.
I never said that the wires were melting or oil was vaping off them, but at least 5 people here have reported oil escaping down to where the wires were! A couple people have also reported that the trapped oil down there was heating up and bubbling back up into the main chamber, so it is at least getting a little warm down there. Many plastics give off vapors and leech chemicals at very low temperatures, so this goes to the non medical grade aspect of it.
My post was directed towards trm and how it was stated that the unit in the videos isn't the real Cera when it is.

OF

As the guy who now has that very Cera oil core, has used it, and is in fact looking at right now I can assure you it is quite real.... Yes, I have the actual core from the first videos.

IMO you are flat out wrong.

OF

Omcron v1

Calling the Persei "garbage compared to V1" says enough. I'll trade you my V1 for all your Persei gear and throw in an extra charger for when it breaks. V1 has a one year warranty, you could send in your Persei and get it fixed for a lifetime. There are a ton of reasons why Persei is better, the biggest one being its not a rebranded e-cig battery, it's designed for our intended use with features in place to protect us. I would rather melt a spring or burn up a top then have a battery vent.

This is a website of opinions. Yours are both completely valid as well as everyone who praises D9. This tread is here for good and bad expieriences, helping companies learn from bad expieriences is how we help them get better.
if you have both the v1 batteriest that the set used to come with along with the chargers, hell I will trade my persei in fact ill even ship first if you insist, thats how much i dislike it lol

Omcron v1,
Top Bottom