Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
PV order arrived today with the Herc. Hope the Canadian invasion is happening across the USA today.

Zingbuddah,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Rant all you wish, this seems like a good place for it, provided you keep it between the ditches of course.

I agree it's sad, but I hardly consider them ignorant. They're Capitalists and if they're successful at staying open I think they demonstrate skill and understanding in doing so.

Let me propose two ideas? First off, they will sell what customers demand or loose business to those who will.

Secondly there is absolutely no incentive for them to promote vape systems that will lead to their customers buying less goods from him. He's in that business for heaven's sake. He wants you to buy more from him, not less.

I think that means it falls to us and other folks interested in spreading the good word to educate folks, create the demand.

OF

I when in with a bunch of C-NOTES into the Smoke Shop.
However all I found was junk?
Sure they were selling cigerettes like crazy so that is how he stays in business.
At the Dispenaries the Bud Tenders knew absolutely nothing about vaping?
It's still very new and more break throughs are in the near future!
I guess I'm acustom to the APPLE Stores where everything is current.
How about a DELTA 9 VAPE Store?

ataxian,

OF

It's still very new and more break throughs are in the near future!
I guess I'm acustom to the APPLE Stores where everything is current.
How about a DELTA 9 VAPE Store?

I guess I'm kind of happy Apple isn't marketing these things, I'm sure the price would be higher.....and next year there'd be a new model, and 3 years from now the software would crash.....

As I understand it there is in fact a Delta 9 storefront. You KNOW they speak vape there.....

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian

dankd420

All i can say is, WOW.

Bob is right on the money with the SS screen. Standard hit while just holding down the buton and drawing is much improved in size with the small(much smaller than i thought, had to chop it down multiple times) piece of the screen. With the screen in less technique is required, it just works.

DankD

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
I guess I'm kind of happy Apple isn't marketing these things, I'm sure the price would be higher.....and next year there'd be a new model, and 3 years from now the software would crash.....

As I understand it there is in fact a Delta 9 storefront. You KNOW they speak vape there.....

OF

Do they have a Genius Bar there or just a G?

Bugsy

VapeHare
Maybe you could drill a hole in the porous tank insert (removed from tank) and slide it down the element. Wouldn't that work a little more efficiently by capturing the oil as it slides down the rod? A little easier to clean and reuse as well

Don't know about that one Nick......I think the pad(sponge) is there to correct for oil flowing down the outside of the removeable tank. If you were to drill a hole in the tank then you would be creating a much larger leak. I don't know?
Bugsy:)

Bugsy,

nickzzzx

Don't know about that one Nick......I think the pad(sponge) is there to correct for oil flowing down the outside of the removeable tank. If you were to drill a hole in the tank then you would be creating a much larger leak. I don't know?
Bugsy:)
I'm talking about taking the insert of the tank out, drill the recess where the element fits to create a hole, then fit said drilled tank onto the base of the heating rod, basically creating a collar that fits around the base of the element and soaks up oil that slides down the hot rod.

This 'catch' would be used with the standard oil tanks. Imagine a fitted hollow cylinder around the base of the rod that's made of the same porous material that the insides of the tanks are made from.

nickzzzx,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
thanks for all the support guys we will have a fix for all issues shortly.

On a side note, the Gloc started testing today and holds a lot of promise along with the Nibbler.

1701's work best with Gold and other concentrates of the same type. Waxes work but its just to much of a strain on the heater. Remember this is a single heater design not like the dual heaters we have in the current cartridge.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
thanks for all the support guys we will have a fix for all issues shortly.
1701's work best with Gold and other concentrates of the same type. Waxes work but its just to much of a strain on the heater. Remember this is a single heater design not like the dual heaters we have in the current cartridge.

The 1701 will be a the device for the PURE GOLD.
Thank you "G"!
Your innovations are greatly needed!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

OF

Your right about the marketing comment "OF"!
I don't want to sound over the top however I really love my PERSEI's.

ataxian,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G, is it the Gloc that will hold several grams of oil?

Yes on the several grams. In fact our testers hold around 5.9 right now, but production models will be less around 1.5-2.5

On the 1701's we are working on it and will soon let you know when it will be available.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Your right about the marketing comment "OF"!
I don't want to sound over the top however I really love my PERSEI's.

Thanks, I guess I'm not an apple fan?

Hey, no problem with liking Persei, I think there's a whole lot there to appreciate. As a system it sets out to blaze new trails and while there may be a few stumbles from time to time, look at what it's able to do! We're indeed fortunate we have guys like G that just don't abandon that dream. When he wins, we all do.

Risk and reward is what it's all about. Everyone is fine with the other fellow taking the risks, strangely some of them begrudge those same fellows the fruits of their successes. That part I have trouble following sometimes.

OF

OF,

SlideOrDie

My Hercs arrived today! The Canadian invasion has definitely started...

Going to try and get ahold of the volcano disks before using my hercs, but I'm not sure if I can hold out lol...

Bugsy

VapeHare
Just to clarify....the shipping email from PlanetVape says to completely disassemble the Hercules and boil all the parts for 5 minutes before doing dry runs. Is this correct?

Bugsy,

wootze

Hey G...last I checked on my Iris order from D9 availability was 12/15.
Is that still on?
Thankyouverymuch.

wootze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
we are waiting to hear from our attorney regarding the matter, as customs is still holding on to it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: wootze

wootze

Thanks, G. I really appreciate your participation in this thread. It's the main reason I bought into the system.

On another note...I'm on day 4 of a med break. Just wanted to see what it's like.
And yes...my symptoms are back big time. Parkinson's is a pain.

wootze,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks, I guess I'm not an apple fan?

Hey, no problem with liking Persei, I think there's a whole lot there to appreciate. As a system it sets out to blaze new trails and while there may be a few stumbles from time to time, look at what it's able to do! We're indeed fortunate we have guys like G that just don't abandon that dream. When he wins, we all do.

Risk and reward is what it's all about. Everyone is fine with the other fellow taking the risks, strangely some of them begrudge those same fellows the fruits of their successes. That part I have trouble following sometimes.

OF

Well OF I have 4 PC's to run my CAD programs.
All my kids have APPLES. (The APPLE store was very impressive.)
All our phones are IPHONES

Innovation is not cheap!
I realize DELTA 9 ("G") is taking big risks however in the future they will continue to be cutting edge.

ataxian,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

pic for ya'll

Top Bottom