• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

so i understand that the Hercules works better on oils than flowers but i really wanna know how flower tastes in the herc. guess ill have to wait 2-3 more hours for it to arrive

David Nevers,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
so i understand that the Hercules works better on oils than flowers but i really wanna know how flower tastes in the herc. guess ill have to wait 2-3 more hours for it to arrive

I will be trying mine with flowers right before I try to boil clean the core tonight. G, can you confirm, in reference to core cleaning, that we unscrew the lower cylinder with the 7.4 printed on it and the air holes from the upper cylinder (assuming not too oily to separate like mine currently are) and place both, along with empty tanks in to a pot of boiling H2O? Also, is it normal that my ceramic heating element moves a little bit, base included? It does not appear water-tight. I'm terrified of combining electronics and water in the wrong way.

NoddingDonkey,
Reactions: SlideOrDie

SlideOrDie

Yup, he said 1/4 gram earlier on. You can no doubt rig up 1mg hits if you really want them. But the 'not a cloud in the sky' guys will be after you.

And while I applaud attempts to foretell the future and all, correct grammar, please? Shat is past tense.....

Queen's English is 'I do believe I'll fill my trousers' I think?

OF

I don't know why you feel like it's your duty to be a dick and point things like this out OF, it was a simple joke. That being said, I've seen you misspell things or use improper grammar before as well, but I'm not about to call you out on it in a post, especially if it was meant jokingly. Maybe you should refrain from being so condescending to people on here and keep your unneeded comments for a PM because it's getting a little bit annoying bud. :)

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Just tried it with some Platinum OG, it tasted delicious , very low blasts of the button and your vaping , hold the button down to long and your combusting,Herc is impressing me more and more!!!

OF

I don't know why you feel like it's your duty to be a dick and point things like this out OF, it was a simple joke. That being said, I've seen you misspell things before as well, but I'm not about to call you out on it in a post, especially if it was meant jokingly. Maybe you should refrain from being so condescending to people on here and keep your unneeded comments for a PM because it's getting a little bit annoying bud :)

And maybe you should recognize a joke as well...and extend those very factors you now condemn me for not using? Sauce for the goose kinda stuff?

Humor is a fun thing, it means different things to some than others often (sometimes that's the fun, of course). If you can't get a clue from the 'Queen's English' part, I'm truly sorry it's not like I tried to make trouble.....

Hey, let's look at this another way, attempts at humor are one thing, referring to me in such a way is not allowed under the rules, can we please start there? There is no need to be insulting and personal.....in fact it's forbidden.

And no, no cute little smiley faces change the rules.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ma7ija

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I will be trying mine with flowers right before I try to boil clean the core tonight. G, can you confirm, in reference to core cleaning, that we unscrew the lower cylinder with the 7.4 printed on it and the air holes from the upper cylinder (assuming not too oily to separate like mine currently are) and place both, along with empty tanks in to a pot of boiling H2O? Also, is it normal that my ceramic heating element moves a little bit, base included? It does not appear water-tight. I'm terrified of combining electronics and water in the wrong way.

Everything can be boiled.

If its to tight to take apart, please boil it and take it apart while its warm,

The reason it get a little bit oily on the outside of the inner structure is because of three reasons, not breathing fast enough and allowing vapor to collect inside, not inhaling when the button is pressed and or breathing into the Herc.

As for the wobble that's a production issue, use it till it breaks boil it and send it in for replacement.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Was that an herb test? or oil?
Sorry, Herb Test , i put about a .1 in the chamber just to start off!!!
I also tried with some bubba kush wax, wax was a little dark for my liking on the dome nail, but taste amazingly good in the herc!!!! now to try some og wax, and some pineapple express budder, & maybe some banana og Herb!!!!

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: OF

OF

I also tried with some bubba kush wax, wax was a little dark for my liking on the dome nail, but taste amazingly good in the herc!!!! now to try some og wax, and some pineapple express budder, & maybe some banana og Herb!!!!

Pace yourself, Lad, pace yourself! It doesn't do to burn out before your batteries you know.....

Besides which, until the rest of us get ours we're kind of living through you. I for one have never tried Pineapple Express before.....

There's a old quote about slowing down to smell the flowers, but given as that's part of the problem here......

As a retired guy, let me give you one of life's great secrets to ponder: "You gotta leave something to do tomorrow".

OF

Limosnero

Picked up my Hercules from the PO...boiled...drying now. I have some Panama Red brittle I've been saving for today :)

Limosnero,

SlideOrDie

And maybe you should recognize a joke as well...and extend those very factors you now condemn me for not using? Sauce for the goose kinda stuff?

Humor is a fun thing, it means different things to some than others often (sometimes that's the fun, of course). If you can't get a clue from the 'Queen's English' part, I'm truly sorry it's not like I tried to make trouble.....

Hey, let's look at this another way, attempts at humor are one thing, referring to me in such a way is not allowed under the rules, can we please start there? There is no need to be insulting and personal.....in fact it's forbidden.

And no, no cute little smiley faces change the rules.

OF

Have you ever thought that your attempts at humor may tend to rub people the wrong way? I've seen plenty of posts here where people seem to get offended by your unnecessary comments towards them.

I'm just saying maybe try not to let peoples misused grammar bother you so much to the point that you need to comment about it. Not everyone's first language is English :)

As far as getting personal, I believe you did that when you quoted me and made your comments, even if they were meant as a "joke".

SlideOrDie,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
hey guys. just got. mine. did boil everything but the mouthpiece and base connector for five minutes. dipped the rest in for 30 sec. blew thru the tanks to get as much water out as possible. dry fired a tank to get the rest of the water out. filled with some nice flower oil that i've been saving. put .2 in, hit it 'til it was dry. put another .3 in, started hitting it again..... what was i sayin?

p.s. i don't screw the mouthpiece quite all the way down so that it can swell a little without sticking

OF

Have you ever thought that your attempts at humor may tend to rub people the wrong way? I've seen plenty of posts here where people seem to get offended by your unnecessary comments towards them.

I'm just saying maybe try not to let peoples misused grammar bother you so much to the point that you need to comment about it. Not everyone's first language is English :)

As far as getting personal, I believe you did that when you quoted me and made your comments, even if they were meant as a "joke".

OK, cool, so you now understand I too was joking. Great, progress.

So you don't 'get' my sense of humor? Sorry about that. But that's all it is, attempt at humor and enjoyment..... Other people's use of grammar, spelling or whatever really doesn't bother me as long as it communicates the idea. Although I appreciate folks that take the extra effort to be clear when necessary, perhaps more so than most because I'm such a poor speller at heart.

In that vein, I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough. FWIW I don't consider teasing another guy about tenses used in a joke (and I understood you were posting in jest from the start) as really all that personal, on the other hand calling him a dick is.

Not a big deal, really. Please pay no further attention to what I might say if you think it'll offend you (offending you or anyone else is not my goal), I'll do the same? Otherwise, it's a forum with a set of agreed to rules; please feel free to report me if you think I'm in violation there?

Thanks.

OF

OF,

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
You're not using the tank when you load flower right? just dropping herb in the chamber around the heater?

NoddingDonkey,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was wondering what would happen if you load your herb in the oil capsule, is it just too small to be worth the bother, seems like it would still vape, but not burn as easily, but I am poking blindly at that one. I will probably test it out, along with other dry concentrates too... just to see. I still have not gotten a shipping notice, so I must be in the next round. Have fun y'all!, and keep the pics/vids coming! :D

tharealmclovin

it seems like the oil cartridge has something similar to a healthstone in it and the oil absorbs into it so I doubt that the capsule will work with herb or solid concentrate.

SlideOrDie

OK, cool, so you now understand I too was joking. Great, progress.

So you don't 'get' my sense of humor? Sorry about that. But that's all it is, attempt at humor and enjoyment..... Other people's use of grammar, spelling or whatever really doesn't bother me as long as it communicates the idea. Although I appreciate folks that take the extra effort to be clear when necessary, perhaps more so than most because I'm such a poor speller at heart.

In that vein, I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough. FWIW I don't consider teasing another guy about tenses used in a joke (and I understood you were posting in jest from the start) as really all that personal, on the other hand calling him a dick is.

Not a big deal, really. Please pay no further attention to what I might say if you think it'll offend you (offending you or anyone else is not my goal), I'll do the same? Otherwise, it's a forum with a set of agreed to rules; please feel free to report me if you think I'm in violation there?

Thanks.

OF

Progress... yes... I don't have a problem with you, OF, I never have... FWIW My intentions weren't to call you a dick straight out, just that giving people grief over their grammar is a dick move.

Teasing someone about anything makes it personal IMO... You're directing your comments at a single person...

For the most part your comments have been very helpful to a lot of people here including myself and we're all thankful for that, just maybe refrain from correcting my grammar and we'll be friends 'til the end...

If you want to continue our little chat maybe we should move it to PM though, we're cluttering all of the new Hercules info people will be searching pages and pages for later on :)

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
So if I was gonna vape bubble in a herc would it go in the capsule or loaded like herb?

Edit: TRM sounds IIke he may have answered this while I wrote it. If we can just confirm....cause loading up a whole tank of tasty bubble hash sounds like it could get ya through for a while and from the clouds it appears to put out may end up sitting next to my ssv :lol:

Puffers,

dankd420

This waiting is killing me. Tracking shows out for delivery mail carrier just turned down the next street over 2 he's ago. Bastard is taking his time. At least my batteries have time to charge.

dankd420,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I was hoping you would say that Dub! I am giddy like a school girl to get one of these things.

Puffers,
Top Bottom