Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

BlueLite

How are things looking with the 1701 carts? I would love to preorder a box to be waiting for me when I get home just before Christmas!

BlueLite,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
im surprised no one has commented about getting shipping notifications for their Hercules.

How are things looking with the 1701 carts? I would love to preorder a box to be waiting for me when I get home just before Christmas!

At this point we are still trying to fix the last issue we have with one of the parts, once that is done last round of testing starts.

SlideOrDie

guess i let the cat out of the bag, but yes we do have a small quantity ready so they have started shipping, starting from the first order.

Let the cat out of the bag is right boss!

Shit, i hope i get my notification soon lol.... dying to rip on this Hercules like a toddler on a new mother's nipple... Well I guess the kid would be the new one but whatever the Herc's shipping at 1:30am on a Tuesday!

kevin

guess i let the cat out of the bag, but yes we do have a small quantity ready so they have started shipping, starting from the first order.

Hey G
What about The Iris any good news? Also I have two Hammer rods that are doing the same thing won't get hot, but the head works fine with carts. John is planning on comming bye to check them out, just a guess but I think it has lost contact at ceramic rod, to many dabs! I say this because I was using Hammer and then nothing LED still on, dabbed a few more times and smoke started to come off rod again, then nothing. Changed out Hammer rod and after about a week same thing started until it won't work at all.
Kevin

kevin,

Darb

Hoping "A small quantity" includes mine.....
So all the preorders should be shipped this week?
Or only a small quantity of preorders will be shipped?

Darb,
G,

From the product page, you have:
Product Description
Introducing the Hercules...
and then
...the construction are... AI203 ceramic, ...

I think you mean Alumina, which is Al 2 O 3 (i.e. two atoms of Aluminum and three of Oxygen). I'm afraid I have no idea what you might mean by AI 203, but calling it corundum (or even coloring it and calling it sapphire) sounds better and is probably more accurate.

-NDA

Nick Again,
Reactions: OF

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
im surprised no one has commented about getting shipping notifications for their Hercules.

At this point we are still trying to fix the last issue we have with one of the parts, once that is done last round of testing starts.
No way , i didnt get a notification yet , whooooooohooooo herc baby might be headed out soon

BLAZING OG,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
What's the smallest amount of flower that you guys have been putting into your Bender at a time?

kindbeats,

jb

Your order <order num> has shipped (SIGNATURE REQUIRED) and the tracking information is below. Please make sure that you track your package, and someone is there the day of delivery to sign for your shipment. If the package is returned to us, you will be charged for the 2nd attempt. Thank you for your business!
Shipped on 11/20/2012 using USPS Priority

Herc & Iris? Herc only?

Nice surprise for a long weekend of giving thanks. rock&roll.

jb,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Your order #6006 has shipped (SIGNATURE REQUIRED) and the tracking information is below. Please make sure that you track your package, and someone is there the day of delivery to sign for your shipment. If the package is returned to us, you will be charged for the 2nd attempt. Thank you for your business!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and delta 9 !

Woooohooooooooopooooooo , just in time baby !

BLAZING OG,

SlideOrDie

guys we are shipping out the hercules, the iris tops are still stuck in customs, and we will post instructions on FC in a day or two.

Is it still only a really limited number that are going out or will the majority of us who pre ordered be getting a shipping notice in the next couple days?

Order #6079 shipped!!!

Time to make more oil.

Nice Darb! Too bad my order number is 6313... hope I get a shipping notice soon too!

SlideOrDie,
Reactions: Darb

baltik

In the past I've read that THC SCIENTIFIC is constantly tweaking the production process making improvements along the way - Does that mean that all the Chrome Perseis available for upgrade are the original batch and if so are there any differences in functionality or fit and finish vs the black Perseis or the new color anodized ones?

baltik,
Top Bottom