Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
dunno how it took me so long to figure this out, but the best solution for un-clogging, is to unscrew the the cart, put in your mouth like a joint, and light it like a joint, pull and light the threaded end, usually pops and has clear airpaths in a second! im sure this only works for certian kind of clogs but its a quick solution for when you're driving ;)

OF

dunno how it took me so long to figure this out, but the best solution for un-clogging, is to unscrew the the cart, put in your mouth like a joint, and light it like a joint, pull and light the threaded end, usually pops and has clear airpaths in a second! im sure this only works for certian kind of clogs but its a quick solution for when you're driving ;)

IMO that's not very smart at all. There's a seal right there, that also serves as the insulator in the connector. Notice how the center pin 'floats' a bit? That's why, it's stuck though a rubber seal that can easily be burned. Not a good place for fire.

Somebody else can comment on the wisdom of the doing while driving part.

OF

OF,

Vitolo

Vaporist
My center post (only on the single top... not the double) always had a slight wiggle, but has never hampered performance. It is a bit more noticeable with Bender up on top, so I am extra careful~

Vitolo,
I dont think the hammer is the issue, its the top. I would suggest you wait a week and then call us, we will let youk now if the new replacement tops are ready.
well i know your not supposed to do this but i just tried using my empty 2.4 ohm cartridge with the hammer top and it definitely heated up so I guess it is actually the hammer that has the problem.

David Nevers,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
well i know your not supposed to do this but i just tried using my empty 2.4 ohm cartridge with the hammer top and it definitely heated up so I guess it is actually the hammer that has the problem.

hmmm interesting, the center post can also be an issue but, lets do it this way, you still have the double top right? can you try the hammer on the double top, dont over tighten it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Vitolo
hmmm interesting, the center post can also be an issue but, lets do it this way, you still have the double top right? can you try the hammer on the double top, dont over tighten it.
i put the hammer rod on the double top and the rod still does not heat up. What sucks even more is i found out my room mate threw the boxes i put my receipts for all my delta vape products away. Not my best day lol but ill live. Would their be any way I could still show proof of my purchases?

David Nevers,
i put the hammer rod on the double top and the rod still does not heat up. What sucks even more is i found out my room mate threw the boxes i put my receipts for all my delta vape products away. Not my best day lol but ill live. Glad i figured out that you can print the receipt online
damnit sorry for repost couldnt figure out how to delete this

David Nevers,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
you should have an email, or some kind of online record of purchase, if you bought them online, if you bought from a store, not sure what to tell you, maybe go see if the store kept a record...

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
I'm an Omicron v1 user and its great for my oil needs, however I would to get something for flowers (flowers only), it looks like the Bender is the best for this? Also, I know I will need to buy the Persei, and the Bender attachment but do I also have to buy the Hammer attachment (what I mean is, does the Bender attachment require the Hammer)? If I have to buy all 3 that's a bit of sticker shock :(

freefallmerc,

nickzzzx

I'm an Omicron v1 user and its great for my oil needs, however I would to get something for flowers (flowers only), it looks like the Bender is the best for this? Also, I know I will need to buy the Persei, and the Bender attachment but do I also have to buy the Hammer attachment (what I mean is, does the Bender attachment require the Hammer)? If I have to buy all 3 that's a bit of sticker shock :(
It says the hammer rod is included on the d9v product description page.

nickzzzx,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
i put the hammer rod on the double top and the rod still does not heat up. What sucks even more is i found out my room mate threw the boxes i put my receipts for all my delta vape products away. Not my best day lol but ill live. Would their be any way I could still show proof of my purchases?

If the orders are online then you have a record.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ah I see that now down at the bottom, thank you. That takes it down to 379 before shipping, not as bad I guess. The Benders are shipping out right? I noticed in THC SCIENTIFIC's signature it says Bender Adapater under Almost Done.

Thats a GonG adapter for later on, the Bender kits are shipping now, also you can get a Chrome Persei in our trade in program for $120 that will knock anorhter 80 bucks off. If that helps?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Thats a GonG adapter for later on, the Bender kits are shipping now, also you can get a Chrome Persei in our trade in program for $120 that will knock anorhter 80 bucks off. If that helps?

Yeah sorry about that, I went back and edited my comment after I realized what it was.

Can you explain what you mean about the Chrome Persei in your trade in program? I currently do not have a Persei and I am hanging onto my Omicron because I love it for oils so I wouldn't have anything to trade in. Maybe you mis-understood me.

freefallmerc,

VAPORIZER22

Yeah sorry about that, I went back and edited my comment after I realized what it was.

Can you explain what you mean about the Chrome Persei in your trade in program? I currently do not have a Persei and I am hanging onto my Omicron because I love it for oils so I wouldn't have anything to trade in. Maybe you mis-understood me.

From the D9 site:

Have you felt ripped off, betrayed and/or taken advantage of?

Don't worry, THC Scientific is for the patients, by the patients. Our company is made up of patients who use herbal medicine and understand what HAT users need. WIth that in mind, let us re-introduce you to our Upgrade program.
You can exchange your name brand Essential oil Vaporizer or your botanical vaporizer for either a 40% savings on a Chrome Persei or a nearly 40% savings off a Chrome Omicron.

So If you're not happy with your non-D9V unit, we will upgrade yours to ours for a small fee, whatever the vape.
Important: When sending your unit to us, please clean your unit, package it up properly and ship it to us along with a copy of your UPGRADE purchase receipt.
We will then ship out your brand new unit.

Very important, make sure all your vapes are clean!!!
We don't care if its complete we don't care if its working or not, as long as the main unit is included and clean. Please do not ship dirty units!
You too now can enjoy industry leading innovation, technology and customer service.

I see, thanks for the info but I actually don't really own anything other than an Omicron v1, I have been waiting to make a purchase so I get the best one.

Also, is there like an adapter to just plug the persei into a wall outlet and not use batteries? I thought I had read about something called a pass through on here a while back but I don't see anything on the delta9 site and I would be using it mostly at home.

freefallmerc,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I see, thanks for the info but I actually don't really own anything other than an Omicron v1, I have been waiting to make a purchase so I get the best one.

Also, is there like an adapter to just plug the persei into a wall outlet and not use batteries? I thought I had read about something called a pass through on here a while back but I don't see anything on the delta9 site and I would be using it mostly at home.

You can use the v1 for a trade in also.

Wall adapter coming for the persei working on the last parts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Darb

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok for the Omicron users.

Hercules herb will be the only one available. You can not use it for oils on the Omicron until we figure out how to fix it.

You will get about 2 to 3 bowls before you need to change the battery, and it loads about .35 every time.

This will give you about .7 - .9 grams of herbs vaped per battery.

With a 18650 on the Persei you should see about 2 grams of per charge. You do the math more herbs vaped per charge?

Either way This is the king for a reason.

Ok for the Omicron users.

Hercules herb will be the only one available. You can not use it for oils on the Omicron until we figure out how to fix it.

You will get about 2 to 3 bowls before you need to change the battery, and it loads about .35 every time.
This will give you about .7 - .9 grams of herbs vaped per battery.

Is this the one you're talking about: http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=Hercules-Herb-Chamber-

I think Persei + wall adapter + Bender would be the better option, will just need to save up lol

freefallmerc,

jpdnkstr

FWIW, I mostly use persei at home, absolutely no issues with battery life. The Bender being an exception, but well worth it! I can vape 1.5g of flowers with a pair of batteries, so I shouldn't say exception, although I will get the wall plug when it is released, I will probably only use it with the Bender, because I can go a couple days without changing batteries if I'm only vaping oils! Of course, your needs may vary, but I wouldn't say I was a lightweight!

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom