Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

I also just got my Persei from PlanetVape but mine doesn't have a serial number. I thought only the early ones didn't have a serial. Also, the contents on the bottom half of the packaging came in a smaller box instead of the foam divider. Any chance PlanetVape sold me a fake Persei? The logo doesn't line up either.
PV would not sell a fake, they are good folk up there. I bet its a first run, 1 of 200 I believe, that didn't make its way out till now for some reason. It's not a bad thing....

havealight101,
Reactions: Authentic

OF

short answer, yes AW is best. OF can give better deets.

The man continues to speak the plain truth. Go with the AW, they cost more for a reason....

As I understand it AW is Andy Wong or some such, not a maker but a dealer in only the top quality batteries available. They are well respected for good reason, best flat out performance (lowest internal resistance) and longest cycle life (generally a materials issue). A good example might be the non AW brand IMR14650s (900 mAh) against the AW IMR 14500s (600 mAh) in Omicron V2. In that case the 'inferior' 600 mAh IMR gives us about .3 Volts more (a very significant increase) than the 'better' 900 mAh IMRs. This is for the same head and load of course. They give less hits, of course, but no doubt survive more cycles as well.

OF

tharealmclovin

yes. I am you:bigleaf:

I wanna get the hammer too. Is the "new" 1200f hammer gonna be just a replacement hammer or is it gonna be a whole new top too?

tharealmclovin,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
I also just got my Persei from PlanetVape but mine doesn't have a serial number. I thought only the early ones didn't have a serial. Also, the contents on the bottom half of the packaging came in a smaller box instead of the foam divider. Any chance PlanetVape sold me a fake Persei? The logo doesn't line up either.

PV would not sell a fake, they are good folk up there. I bet its a first run, 1 of 200 I believe, that didn't make its way out till now for some reason. It's not a bad thing....

fully agree, plus G keeps promising us non-serial owners a surprise, so it's actually a bonus. the label is supposed to be offset

Thanks havealight101 and Bob Loblaw, you are exactly right. At the Persei's birth, each dealer was only allotted a fixed amount from the entire batch of only 200, these were the prized ones with no serial numbers. We held a few back knowing they were unique and that delta9 already announced a special treat for those with un-serialized Persei's. During our 7/10 sale we had not initially intended to sell those few, but after the serialized ones sold out we were getting a lot of emails to check if possibly we had anymore and so we ended up selling them. They were packed randomly, meaning we didn't pick and choose who got one.

G just recently announced again the planning of something special for those with un-serialized Persei's in post number 3465 in this thread from 1 week ago.

The only change we made to those very first kits was changing out the blue batteries for the Trustfire ones.

Everything we sell, we are an Authorized Distributor for, for delta9 products see: http://www.delta9vapes.com/pages.php?pageid=12

We guarantee everything we sell is Authentic. NO FAKE ANYTHING

Peace and Love,
PV

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Where is the serIal number located? What are the differences between serialized/unserialized?

pinoy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yes guys Persei's without serial numbers im thinking what to do, but with my plate full atm i dont have the time to figure it out right now, so please stay with me, soon as we are done with a few more projects i will be able to dedicate time and resources for what we want to do.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Never thought a simple design like this took so long to get right.

Pope Boniface VIII wanted to commission some paintings for St. Peter’s and so he sent a courtier around to find the best painter in Italy. The courtier asked all the artists to give him a sample of their work to send to the Pope. He came to Giotto’s workshop, explained his mission, and asked him for a drawing which would give the Pope some idea of his competence and style. “Sure,” said Giotto; and he laid down a sheet of paper, reached for a brush dipped in red paint, closed his arm to his side to make a sort of compass of it, and in one even sweep scribed a perfect circle. “There you are,” he told the courtier, handing it to him with a smile.

“That’s your drawing?” asked the courtier, who didn’t know whether Giotto was pulling his leg. “Is that all you’re going to send His Holiness?”

“That’s more than enough,” said Giotto. “Send it with your other drawings and see whether it’s understood or not.”

The Pope’s messenger took the drawing and went away trying to hold his temper. Did that little painter think he was a fool?

When he got back to Rome he showed the Pope the big O and told him how Giotto had scribed it—freehand, without a compass. The pope and his advisors DID understand the achievement of that O and gave Giotto the commission.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
In three weeks we get final production version of the Iris Top to run QC on, once that is done production begins.

Also heads up on the Hercules Cart. Dont worry about the plastic mouth piece but thats just for looks. Final version has Stainless Steel.

DSC_0253.jpg

tharealmclovin

Now that I got a Persei and 2 Omicrons, I see alot of attachments in my future. I'm going to make a custom case for everything. I will post pictures once I'm done.

Im gonna have to leave plenty of extra room.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Question for G or any who may know. Notice the carts get all oozing and drippy and leaky when it hot or humid outside/inside. To avoid leaking and other bs, could the unit be out in the fridge. Cart and batts? Cold, not freezing. Or what is a good solution. No central AC to cool the whole house. But also on the job, fridge is available.. and a doob toob doesnt solve. Just heats in the tube and leaks in there. Lost too much to this heat causing leaky cloggy carts.

Porquiplane,

JoeKickass

In three weeks we get final production version of the Iris Top to run QC on, once that is done production begins.

Also heads up on the Hercules Cart. Dont worry about the plastic mouth piece but thats just for looks. Final version has Stainless Steel.

Love the vent holes, I swear this thing looks better everytime I see it... now you just need to make a Damascus version for collectors...
damascusbowie7.jpg

Art_Knives_by_Conny_Persson.jpg

OF

Question for G or any who may know. Notice the carts get all oozing and drippy and leaky when it hot or humid outside/inside. To avoid leaking and other bs, could the unit be out in the fridge. Cart and batts?

Heat is the issue, not humidity, although the two are usually linked for sure. Cool should keep the oil in line, so cold will do it more so. You may have to let it warm up some to feed well, I've never tried.

I would not put the entire unit in the fridge, condensation and electricity are a bad mix. Just the cart?

OF

OF,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Oh mann. So much to wait for. Then all will drop at once. Hercules, Iris, 8, SS, Reactor, Hammer 1200, Universe, Nail cart, soooo much. And they are all near finished. So all near release. And all so fun. Alpha has been lost to oblivion thus far. No idea what it has going for it. Probably interstellar travel... Want the new version no leak, no clog carts and Iris most of all...

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Question for G or any who may know. Notice the carts get all oozing and drippy and leaky when it hot or humid outside/inside. To avoid leaking and other bs, could the unit be out in the fridge. Cart and batts? Cold, not freezing. Or what is a good solution. No central AC to cool the whole house. But also on the job, fridge is available.. and a doob toob doesnt solve. Just heats in the tube and leaks in there. Lost too much to this heat causing leaky cloggy carts.

I have not tried to keep it in the fridge, as it might get condensation in their and i dont know how that will effect the cart afterwards.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom