Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Looking at finally getting the only potable concentrate device that should be used. Yours! I mean it's a no brainer. :bowdown:

So, my question is this. I want the best here... what base or control unit should I get for your newest version super efficient sr series? Also, would this base work with your best carts and atomizers?
I'm trying to have the best of it all here and take least amount of hear to pair to make all of the options work.

I mean when a guy wants the best, he wants ut all! Cheers! :cheers:

ichibaneye,

slozukimc

Damn! You have been in my head! I talked to Samurai Sam about an idea I had to make an adapter/ base very much like that a long time ago. My idea was nowhere near as elegant and was merely an adapter to mount two Omicron or Persei tubes in a triangle configuration with the Herc to make a dual battery side by side mod setup.
Would love to hear more about yours. That looks very nice.

Mike

jsnstanley

Dual batteries are completely unnecessary with proper micro management and the current offering of heating rod resistance along with an appropriate High End battery. i.e. A single LG 18650 3000ah is more than sufficient for at least a days worth of medicating. I’ve gone several days+ on a single battery.

Last edited:

slozukimc

Dual batteries are completely unnecessary with proper micro management and the current offering of heating rod resistance along with an appropriate High End battery. i.e. A single LG 18650 3000ah is more than sufficient for at least a days worth of medicating. I’ve gone several days+ on a single battery.
Agreed. My idea used two batteries because it was a simple mech mod design. I use an evic vtc dual with one battery and the Herc 71 all of the time.

Mike

slozukimc,

THE KISS FREAK

Rock & Roll All Night & Party Every Day!
Hello W9Tech'ers I had to drop in to show G & the crew Mad Love as I'm Rocking my Purple V1 PERSEI and an old school 2.4 Ohm E/O Cartridge!! God I Love these things! :tup::rockon: I know it's Old Tech, But DAMN they got it right when they created those cartridges. I love being able to load half gram & off to the races, Hercules Rules, but it'll eat product:tup: at $65-70 a gram around here at Compassion Centers, it's just to costly for me right now to use it. Someday in near future I'd like to get a crop of my prime medical turned into some Kick Ass BHO & be able to use Hercules again.

On a side note, @THC SCIENTIFIC or @SamuraiSam I'd like to take advantage of the core updated cords? Don't See them W9 online. Also I can't find AW Batteries on there either? Are you no longer selling batteries? What batteries are you recommending? Where? Thanks guys, can't wait for the new Persei Mod to accept Hercules and Bender!! :rockon::tup:. Please PM me or reply here, I'd like to place an order soon for coils for my Alpha Centari. Thanks :rockon:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hello W9Tech'ers I had to drop in to show G & the crew Mad Love as I'm Rocking my Purple V1 PERSEI and an old school 2.4 Ohm E/O Cartridge!! God I Love these things! :tup::rockon: I know it's Old Tech, But DAMN they got it right when they created those cartridges. I love being able to load half gram & off to the races, Hercules Rules, but it'll eat product:tup: at $65-70 a gram around here at Compassion Centers, it's just to costly for me right now to use it. Someday in near future I'd like to get a crop of my prime medical turned into some Kick Ass BHO & be able to use Hercules again.

On a side note, @THC SCIENTIFIC or @SamuraiSam I'd like to take advantage of the core updated cords? Don't See them W9 online. Also I can't find AW Batteries on there either? Are you no longer selling batteries? What batteries are you recommending? Where? Thanks guys, can't wait for the new Persei Mod to accept Hercules and Bender!! :rockon::tup:. Please PM me or reply here, I'd like to place an order soon for coils for my Alpha Centari. Thanks :rockon:

Thanks for the support, please submit a ticket and we will see what we can do to get you the updated cords as we are in process of moving.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I cant show much but this is designed specifically for the Persei v6.

The Triton is now reality. It is designed for the health conscious person it is an evolution of our current coil designs engineered to max standards.

Testing begins next Friday.

jpdnkstr

I cant show much but this is designed specifically for the Persei v6.

The Triton is now reality. It is designed for the health conscious person it is an evolution of our current coil designs engineered to max standards.

Testing begins next Friday.

How can I test it?

jpdnkstr,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Could you elaborate please? I'm lost cause you spoke about a lot of new products this last 2 years and I don't remenber what the Triton is supposed to do... (vaporize I suppose...)...
Is it for wax or flowers?
thanks!

PPN,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Could you elaborate please? I'm lost cause you spoke about a lot of new products this last 2 years and I don't remenber what the Triton is supposed to do... (vaporize I suppose...)...
Is it for wax or flowers?
thanks!

The Triton is for oils, it is our most advanced version of our coils for the health conscious user. Coils won't get any better then this design.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So September is the target for release of both the Triton and Persei v6?

Anything else you can share about the latter?

September is scheduled for the Triton, the Persei is getting revisions to match other things we are working on.

Trying to make a all in one unit for everything you can think of using.

slozukimc

Finally got dabbing with The Hammer figured out. MFLB Orbiter, 14mm to 18mm dropdown with a Quartz nail and dome with a bottom piece from Bender to make the hole in the dome just the right size to poke the Hammer into the nail. Put concentrate in the cold nail, draw and poke the Hammer Rod into the oil like you would if using a nectar collector or the like.

Works great.

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
Finally got dabbing with The Hammer figured out. MFLB Orbiter, 14mm to 18mm dropdown with a Quartz nail and dome with a bottom piece from Bender to make the hole in the dome just the right size to poke the Hammer into the nail. Put concentrate in the cold nail, draw and poke the Hammer Rod into the oil like you would if using a nectar collector or the like.

Works great.

That sounds pretty cool, I would love to see pictures of that setup.

lonelyhero,

slozukimc

4SHGh
I will try to get some pics tomorrow.
https://imgur.com/a/7cbpi

https://imgur.com/a/4SHGh

Maybe I did the pics right. Lol

slozukimc

Thanks! I think it turned out pretty well. I have been playing with leaving the cap on the Hammer and using the O ring on the inside of the Bender base(removed for this setup) to hold the Hammer just right to heat the oil with the hot air that passes through the holes and out the center hole in the end.

I guess you could call it a convection Franken-vape that way.

Just for fun if you poke the Hammer in and out of the dome with it set up like this without drawing it makes cool little vapor rings inside the dome that look like some sort of planetary rings like Saturn except inside made of vapor. Kind of fitting that the Persei and the Orbiter work so well together.

slozukimc

Still use a Persei and Herc 71 around the house and the AC v2 on the evic for a pocket rig.

I really think I am going to give up waiting on the new Persei and get something like the Tesla Stealth so I can pocket the Herc. The old "Is that a Persei in your pocket or are you just really glad to see me?" doesn't really work if no one knows what a Persei is. Lol.
Hmmm......I just had an interesting idea. Gotta do some shopping around for just the right parts. Guess I will probably have to break down and pick up a 510Herc to experiment with.
I am thrilled to see you having so much fun with those toys :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom