• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

slozukimc

Has anyone tried rebuilding the Kiss carts with the 1701 donuts? I will try it out later today if I have time.

@THC SCIENTIFIC will the Iris run the Hercules .8 ohm rod @ 3.7v?

Thanks!

slozukimc,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Has anyone tried rebuilding the Kiss carts with the 1701 donuts? I will try it out later today if I have time.
Thanks!

Yes, but it does not work very well, especially compared to the 1701.

bRRa1SV.jpg

The bottom of the KISS Carts have ceramic protrusions to support the wick, so it's not a flat bottom. The 1701s are really the only way to go for proper fit (and best vapor production/flavor) of the ceramic donut heater. I think I sent one or two 1701 complete AC housings.... I'd suggest sticking with those :)

slozukimc

Yes, but it does not work very well, especially compared to the 1701.

bRRa1SV.jpg

The bottom of the KISS Carts have ceramic protrusions to support the wick, so it's not a flat bottom. The 1701s are really the only way to go for proper fit (and best vapor production/flavor) of the ceramic donut heater. I think I sent one or two 1701 complete AC housings.... I'd suggest sticking with those :)

Thanks Sam. Was just trying to figure a good way to rebuild the Kiss carts to use with a good single 18650 in a Persei. Always liked the size of them better than the newer carts.

slozukimc

Just for curiosity I decided to check the voltage on the dual battery box for my evic vtc dual. Low batteries read 7.0v. Awesome! They are in series so the dual battery setup should be much easier on the batteries running the Hercules and it should work as well as the Iris with the sr-71. I will check in later after I charge up the new VTC6 cells and give it a rip.

slozukimc

Odd things. The dual won't go into bypass mode with two batteries attached. I can set it to bypass with one attached and then switch to two. Curious. Works just like the 8 in that mode.
It doesn't have a variable voltage mode so it still boosts the voltage up to 9.0v at higher wattage settings.

slozukimc,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Just want to say I'm loving the Canopus and Sirius coils. I ran one at 19w which seemed to high and another at 13 which tasted better and still gave off enough vapor for me. I got some of the new ehd dual coils, but I haven't tried them yet. My wax right now tastes kind of bad so I'm using my crappier stuff that doesn't give me as much flavor. I'm getting more tonight though and I'm looking forward to trying them out some more. One thing I love is no splatter so far, it's still early though.

ED421

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to figure out what carts I can use with my Persei and Okeanos. The whole reason I got the Persei was to run it at 7.4v but now I can't find any W9 carts that work with it. Am I missing something? 3.7v is absolutely not strong enough for me. What carts do I use at 7.4v with the Okeanos on my Persei? Is my Persei obsolete?

I'd really appreciate anybody's input!

Thanks!

ED421,
Reactions: ataxian

slozukimc

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to figure out what carts I can use with my Persei and Okeanos. The whole reason I got the Persei was to run it at 7.4v but now I can't find any W9 carts that work with it. Am I missing something? 3.7v is absolutely not strong enough for me. What carts do I use at 7.4v with the Okeanos on my Persei? Is my Persei obsolete?

Thanks!
Send them an e-Mail. They might have some in stock that aren't on the website.

slozukimc,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
I use the BENDER still!

Why are the E-Cig industry going SUB OHM?
Rebuildable decks are common now?

ATOMIZER's have CERAMIC for flowers? (dumb asses make them for one hit?) 22mm outside? Why not 24mm? (bigger bowl?)

EXPLAIN? (accelerated CIVILIZATION)

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I would love to be able to use the Bender on a 510 mod.
I'm going to play some more with my MOD?
So far 15 watts was OK. Tomorrow I will go higher!

The HAMMER on a PERSIE and 2 18350's is best! In the morning BENDER will pair with my FRENCH ROAST.

I LOVE the BENDER.

The FLAVOR is outstanding! (Only if it is important to you?)

A W9 TECH MOD would be the TICKET!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@THC SCIENTIFIC

I think your new Mod should incorporate a screw on interchangeable top like the 8 so it can work with older W9tech products as well.

AND ADD HAMMER MODE. THE 10 second cutout on the mods they make is a pain in the ass.

Mike
QuXPORA.jpg

I like the way the HAMMER works.
The BENDER MOUTHPIECE was the best and way better.

I had to rig this. (BENDER MOUTHPIECE BETTER)
The MOD does not have the correct program for the BENDER. Shut off too much?

I will just use my PERSIE and HAMMER for the BENDER until W9 TECH innovates something?

ataxian,

masaki

The HAMMER on a PERSIE and 2 18350's is best! In the morning BENDER will pair with my FRENCH ROAST.

I LOVE the BENDER.

I've been saying this... We need a 510 Hammer so we can bring the bender back to life! with a Evic dual I think would make a beautiful setup.

slozukimc

Is there a way to program the evic dual to get rid of the 10 sec cutoff? I have the Bender and the evic dual. Now I need a 510 Hammer or a really nice adapter that is the size of the Bender base so it looks and fits like it should.

I LOVE the BENDER.

I've been saying this... We need a 510 Hammer so we can bring the bender back to life! with a Evic dual I think would make a beautiful setup.

slozukimc,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom