Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

thegoo

Have you adjusted the center pin?

Not yet. I have no had to made any adjustments since I received my 8

I haven't had any problems yet because I have been running older carts.

Should I submit a ticket or is this something I can fix on my own?

thegoo,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Not yet. I have no had to made any adjustments since I received my 8

I haven't had any problems yet because I have been running older carts.

Should I submit a ticket or is this something I can fix on my own?
Adjust the center pin because depending on the cartridge the center pin needs to be adjusted. It's in the manual.

You can contact customer service, but until you get a response you can fiddle with it yourself.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: thegoo

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
@420time UP Tech used to sell all our vaporizers @ delta9vapes.com and now Delta 9 is offering 510 threaded KISS Carts as their Prime Oil Cartridges, Alpha Globe kits (same coils as the Alpha Centauri) and a few other items from us and other manufacturers too. You won't find much 601 to fit W9 Tech's vaporizers over there, but if you need any 510 gear that's a great place to go.

tharealmclovin

What about their Hercules? If it's not 510, they better update the details or they will have a lot of angry customers that spent $100 to find out they can't use it.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I had the same center pin issue with the 8 I just ordered. I was excited to try it out and then it wouldn't fire the ac. Tried it in the core later that night, nothing. Took it apart and put it back together nothing. Adjusted the center pin and now it's perfect.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
What about their Hercules? If it's not 510, they better update the details or they will have a lot of angry customers that spent $100 to find out they can't use it.
Oilvaporizer began carrying the Hercules and the 8 at about the same time so they'd have compatible products. The Hercules they carry is identical to what we sell at w9tech.com and is indeed 601 threaded. The following is copied from oilvaporizer.com's Hercules page:

Before getting a Hercules SR74x make sure your vaporizer can handle a 601 cartridge and able to run high watts. This cartridge is designed to work with the Persei vaporizer

Sorry if this has been asked/ answered before. I want to be able to store my cart in one of those no smell herb tubes. Will only the kiss mini fit in their? Or will the regular kiss cart fit as well ( I like to be able to rebuild :) )

In addition. Both use Ti coils, correct? So both should work in any ecig that temp controls for ti, yes?

Timothymdq,

sethhobrin

When can we order the nibbler AC? My persei is giving me nothing but problems lately and I would like to use my AC but it hurts too much.

sethhobrin,

420time

so anyone have good ideas for storing the kiss alpha while on the go? small enough just to for some space for oils/tool. and smell proof.

420time,

itschad

so anyone have good ideas for storing the kiss alpha while on the go? small enough just to for some space for oils/tool. and smell proof.

how smell proof?

i keep my shit in an ecig case in my bag and it goes with me pretty much everywhere.

itschad,

420time

i was thinking maybe enough to last maybe 4+hours in high heat class rooms?

also anyone know when oilvaporizer.com, will have the 5 pack dual coil ti alpha cartridges in stock?

420time,

itschad

Still rocking the shit out of my 1st gen double top for my core and SR71 :D

Still wish I could ever get the same performance out of my 8 :(

MaxVapor

The Professor
I hope the nibbler AC is out soon. I too have laid off using the AC due to heat and lack of water cooling.

MaxVapor,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I hope the nibbler AC is out soon. I too have laid off using the AC due to heat and lack of water cooling.

Engineers busy with Utopia atm and once done next week production begins for Nibbler AC

And to tell you this one thing and that is you will want one of these in your office.

Last edited:
Top Bottom