Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

dilvish

in hypno-vision
how big is this new alpha centauri? Would you say half the size of the s7-x ????????????
Time for a family photo...
6zZkPQV.jpg
@THC SCIENTIFIC
the kiss ac is third from the left.

dilvish,

kernal6500

the kiss ac is third from the left.

damn I thought the alpha would be smaller and more discrete. I'm just not happy with the size of the sr-74x for portability and im not happy with the kiss carts because they don't produce enough vapor for me ..... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kernal6500,
Reactions: Soflo
damn I thought the alpha would be smaller and more discrete. I'm just not happy with the size of the sr-74x for portability and im not happy with the kiss carts because they don't produce enough vapor for me ..... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
It's more like a replacement for, or combination of, the KISS and globe carts. I think the KISS AC globe is a decent size smaller than the Hercules, but smaller definitely doesn't mean completely discreet... It's significantly more powerful than the KISS or globe, while still quite small in comparison to the SR series.

Last edited:
ragnorokk,

kernal6500

It's more like a replacement for, or combination of, the KISS and globe carts. I think the KISS AC globe is a decent size smaller than the Hercules, but smaller definitely doesn't mean completely discreet... It's significantly more powerful than the KISS or globe, while still quite small in comparison to the SR series.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I will just keep waiting... I really wish they could make a unit like the Thermovape Luna(RIP). it was the perfect size for portability and being discrete and gave some massive hits. sigh

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Thanks for the info. Looks like I will just keep waiting... I really wish they could make a unit like the Thermovape Luna(RIP). it was the perfect size for portability and being discrete and gave some massive hits. sigh

Not sure if you want us to introduce a mod plus cartridge that is faulty and then go out of business the next day.

or

Continue making the best cartridge out there.

Fortunately enough we would like to stay in business, and take care of our customers. Not sell faulty products and go out of business the next day.

In other words

Hercules still selling

the other? Well we know what happened.

Hercules = Better.

You compromise you lose. Case in point.

American way.

Bigger is Better.

Last edited:

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
how big is this new alpha centauri? Would you say half the size of the s7-x ????????????
I had a call earlier today asking for a size comparison of the KISS Alpha Centauri to the V3 KISS and to the older KISS so here are some sizes of cartridges for your eyes to compare, hope this helps someone else too! Personally I think it's hardly bigger than a KISS Globe. Heavier for sure. It's only a tiny bit taller than a V1/V2 KISS cart.

pKDO2Zy.jpg

I think I've said this before, but I am really, really liking the AC double coil in the Okeanos. :cool:

I had a call earlier today asking for a size comparison of the KISS Alpha Centauri to the V3 KISS and to the older KISS so here are some sizes of cartridges for your eyes to compare, hope this helps someone else too! Personally I think it's hardly bigger than a KISS Globe. Heavier for sure. It's only a tiny bit taller than a V1/V2 KISS cart.

pKDO2Zy.jpg

I think I've said this before, but I am really, really liking the AC double coil in the Okeanos. :cool:
Would you mind adding a KISS mini to the mix, to see how it looks versus the v3?

The v3 looks like it will look good on an omicron!

ragnorokk,

traxors

let us know when the kiss v3 ship with whatever battery looks best.

will it be the same size as an omicron?

is the inside of the kiss mini far down, does it have a big chamber.. i think i need me one of those too!

traxors,

bdmonkeyj3w

Anyone familiar with readywick x? Anyone ever twisted it up and shove it in the herc? I was thinking of trying to use it to prevent leaks on a 7.4 74x. My 3.7 original 74 has very little, and despite numerous cool down hits each time, i still find too much reclaim.

bdmonkeyj3w,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
jsnstanley, looks like I made a mistake, just add a comment to the ticket to re-open. What was the ticket number? I've been (trying) to keep any tickets with outstanding AC issues open until we receive replacement parts; I should have more of an ETA about donuts and discs this Friday.

I'm sorry for the delay on the wicks but hope that hasn't kept you from using the 1701! It can still be used with oils straight on the white ceramic heating element, be sure to load less then with the wick though.

jsnstanley

jsnstanley, looks like I made a mistake, just add a comment to the ticket to re-open. What was the ticket number? I've been (trying) to keep any tickets with outstanding AC issues open until we receive replacement parts; I should have more of an ETA about donuts and discs this Friday.

I'm sorry for the delay on the wicks but hope that hasn't kept you from using the 1701! It can still be used with oils straight on the white ceramic heating element, be sure to load less then with the wick though.
Was never an issue because I've been using the wick from my globe 1701.
Ticket #: 3706529
Reopening ticket for wick. Thanks for the support.

Last edited:

gt35rsr

My nibbler is getting pretty gross with all the wax buildup in it. I was wondering if ISO soaking is the best way to clean it or is there a better way?

gt35rsr,
8 owners: I'm currently trying to get my 8 back in rotation. It has been underutilized while I sat frustrated with the button. I currently have the 2nd gen button assembly and pins installed, and have put the screw in all the way, then out in slightly bigger increments until I cannot get the cart to fire, then back 1/4 turn or so, until I can get it to fire again (I go out so far, so I'm not flexing the pins as hard when pressing the button). The problem I have is that I have to either mash very hard when the button is fully engaged. Sometimes it feels like pressing on a certain part of the button helps, but maybe I'm imagining it. Does anyone else feel like they have to really push the hell out of their button to fire AC/herc properly?

ragnorokk,

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
i had similar issues with my 8 at first. i ended up pulling the top pin and backing the button screw all the way out the moving it in 1/8 turn and pushing it to see if it hit the bottom pin when i saw it hit the bottom pin but not move it i tightened the button maybe another 1/16 to 1/8 turn and put the top pin back and it works great. I've only had to do that twice since i got it and the second was after i dropped it.

also i have to open the top cap every once in a while to raise the gold nuts they tend to tighten down over time

Top Bottom