Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Looks like the hands of a man who has never worked a day is in his life ;) and spends all of his time 'testing' his equipment.

I dunno did a lot of hard work when i was in my late teens but not for long, it was usually in the management areas, but my stint as a mechanic was cool, lots of hot women.

chronickiller7

So I just tried this set up for the first time. Quite cool actually. Because then I could travel with just the box mod, herc, and kiss cart, and not have to worry batteries or anything. For anyone who has done this, what wattage settings do you guys use per cartridge type? I set it to 23watts, based on the fact that the white sr74x rod says 23watts online.

joekar

This IS my happy face..
Does anyone know for sure if the V4 Persei head threads onto the SS kit....I have a V4 in the mail and want to use it with my 18350 short tube...Thank you

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Does anyone know for sure if the V4 Persei head threads onto the SS kit....I have a V4 in the mail and want to use it with my 18350 short tube...Thank you
It most likely will not; the SS tubes threading may not be compatible with the V4 top. I have galled aluminum threads on my Omicron and HVD setup before due to lack of education; it wasn't a good time. While some SS tubes might be OK, some may not be, therefore I can't suggest it.

SamuraiSam,
Reactions: joekar

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Anyone else just produce massive amount of saliva when trying to inhale slow? Every time I am doing a slow inhale on the hercules I can just feel the pool in my mouth and have to stop before I end up vaping it.

I remember going to the dentist and they told me I have lots of saliva(my gums are fine). Anyone else have this issue? I am not trying to gross anyone out XD

poonman

Anyone else just produce massive amount of saliva when trying to inhale slow? Every time I am doing a slow inhale on the hercules I can just feel the pool in my mouth and have to stop before I end up vaping it.

I remember going to the dentist and they told me I have lots of saliva(my gums are fine). Anyone else have this issue? I am not trying to gross anyone out XD

Eeewwww , Yuuck . jk
Yes , many times .
I offered this suggestion a while back ...
a periscope style mp .
O0VNvfm.jpg

dilvish

in hypno-vision
i soaked my ti and ni kiss carts in 99.9 iso for ~24 hours. let them dry for ~48 hours. dry burned my ni cart until there was no more smoke, left my ti cart untouched. my ni cart tastes like shit now. haven't done anything to my ti cart, as i dont want it to turn out the same way.
so what did i do wrong, and (how) can i fix it?

FeelingFactory

i soaked my ti and ni kiss carts in 99.9 iso for ~24 hours. let them dry for ~48 hours. dry burned my ni cart until there was no more smoke, left my ti cart untouched. my ni cart tastes like shit now. haven't done anything to my ti cart, as i dont want it to turn out the same way.
I have the same problem with both NI and TI. Someone here suggested air drying for like a week before dry burning any residue and use a fresh cart in the meantime, but I haven't gotten to trying it yet.

FeelingFactory,
Reactions: dilvish

Nube Scrutator

Cloud Searcher...
My Persei Double Top is out of retirement! Back in the EO cart daze, the double top produced mega vapor and with a flavor twist. Today I'm running Sour Diesel Shatter in one and Blue Dream Wax in the other.

When I first purchased a couple Kiss Mini carts, I was hoping they would fit on a double top. However their 11mm diameter does not allow it. Divine Tribe's LR ceramic wick slim carts are the same diameter (9.2mm) as W9's old EO carts. Now add a couple 601-510 tower thread convertors:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Stacksocial has a portable battery for $192 that will run devices under 65w. Will that run the core? I think it's 40w, but I'm not sure. Not small, but it would be great for a backpack and could fit into a pretty small bag. They'd totally fit in cargo shorts if you didn't mind looking like an ass. Would run it for around an hour or more I think. There are some more expensive versions that do 85w and 95w devices on amazon too looks like. Hopefully not breaking any rules with my post.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/chargeall-portable-power-outlet-12000mah

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: spoutti

dilvish

in hypno-vision
I have the same problem with both NI and TI. Someone here suggested air drying for like a week before dry burning any residue and use a fresh cart in the meantime, but I haven't gotten to trying it yet.
dope. i'll be able to try that on my ti cart soon, and i'll be "forced" to rebuild my ni into a fresh new ti cart. thanks man!

Krazzykid

When you dry burned everything off the smoke and whatnot from that was allowed to impart it's flavor into the wick.
A second cleaning after you have dry burned all the nasty stuff off will usually get rid of that off flavor.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Stacksocial has a portable battery for $192 that will run devices under 65w. Will that run the core? I think it's 40w, but I'm not sure. Not small, but it would be great for a backpack and could fit into a pretty small bag. They'd totally fit in cargo shorts if you didn't mind looking like an ass. Would run it for around an hour or more I think. There are some more expensive versions that do 85w and 95w devices on amazon too looks like. Hopefully not breaking any rules with my post.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/chargeall-portable-power-outlet-12000mah
Wait....
You want to use a portable direct current battery powered wall-socket inverter equipped alternator current outputting emulator to create a 120v AC power supply for your AC-DC converting variable voltage CORE unit to output a regulated DC voltage for your direct current battery-equipped oil vaporizer?

Last edited:

bdmonkeyj3w

so came home today to a fresh mini kiss waiting for me.... had to try before crashin out, and i have to say, impressive. Taste, rip size, compatibility with 18350s. Awesome. No hotspots on the coils or even a red glow! Legit, cant wait to try to jam it up my ass falling down the mountain next week.

Edit: just loaded the last of my live resin... omg, the flavor, omg.... i now have a portable i like as much as herc!

Edit 2: uhhhh.... @THC SCIENTIFIC , or anyone else... can you... can one perhaps run 2 kiss mini's on the double top?????

Last edited:
bdmonkeyj3w,
Reactions: elmoe420

joekar

This IS my happy face..
Well, I received 2 mini Kiss carts and a (warranty/upgrade)V4 top in the mail today....The V4 fits on both tubes from the SS kit (black) ..:rockon:..Loaded up some Trophy live resin and I'm very impressed...The mini Kiss works and tastes amazing and the V4 top is, simply put, sheer fuckin' brilliance:clap: :science::bowdown:. Thank You Very Much.

Top Bottom