The other Haiku contest / giveaway.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Dipshit, you always win...:Djk you know I luv ya. I am glad the prize went to a good guy.:love:

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit
Thanks to all those who,for some reason,voted for me! If someone had told me that at age 45 I'd enter and win an online haiku contest I would not believe. But somehow here we are!
Deadshort,thank you again bro! It's people like you who make FC the kick-ass place it is. I will break in the grinder with some GSC and Blueberry and toke a few for you! I also promise the grinder will only be used to commit federal crimes...no "aroma therapy" here!
697388e95fdbd44b307214fbcd892297_zps11ee96c2.jpg

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
So, I ended up working like 22 hours of overtime this week and have not been able to get to the PO. I'll get there Monday after work so the grinder and brushes will be in the mail then.

So, I ended up working like 22 hours of overtime this week and have not been able to get to the PO. I'll get there Monday after work so the grinder and brushes will be in the mail then.
No hurry Brother,I'm not going anywhere. Unless you count moving to Colorado. When the house is done I'm planning a big old fashioned pot-party,and you are invited! Please be there unless you want the term "invited" to turn to "kidnapped".
The offer also extends to all my FC friends. PM me for details.
Thanks again DS!!

Dreamerr

I wish I could still do that kind of stuff but head won't let me and a bit of a disability(lol)makes things hard.

Dreamerr,
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish—a product of the demented imagination of a lazy stoned hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow—to sleep late, have fun, get wild, smoke pot and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested . . . Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll.

Dreamerr

Are you stoned young man? Now go to bed immediately. When I came to read the post I thought you were coming over with your new grinder and that big ole jar of big ass bud.

Are you stoned young man? Now go to bed immediately. When I came to read the post I thought you were coming over with your new grinder and that big ole jar of big ass bud.
Stoned? I passed stoned about 3 hours ago and am now rapidly approaching BLITZED status!
Oh don't worry,as soon as I get my spiffy new grinder I'll be over. Just don't call the cops this time!

ShipDit,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Very very unstressed! Funny how vapor from a silly looking plant can change your whole outlook on life.:tup:
I second this. Third it, even.

It's like I have my old, happy self back. She got lost there for awhile, in the stress and grind (and pain)....

I would LOVE to come to your house party, bro.

I second this. Third it, even.

It's like I have my old, happy self back. She got lost there for awhile, in the stress and grind (and pain)....

I would LOVE to come to your house party, bro.
Ahh the healing power of marijuana! Apart from healing our good friend Mary Jane can also hold a light so the lost can find their way home.....welcome back!
We would love to have ya at the party,but I must warn you that many federal laws will be broken,offerings made and virgins sacrificed. Nothing to fear here,just a bunch of good folks enjoying some Forbidden Fruit. We'll be in Gunnison Colorado,south west corner of the state. If there's any way you can make it please do! Bring hubby and I personally guarantee a good time. Guaranteed.

I would already be at your door if it wasn't for those stupid anti-stalking laws. 12 hours? You really going to let a few hours keep you away from the party? Did I mention both Batman AND the 3 surviving Smurffs will be there?

Dreamerr

You always make me laugh and that is the best thing I could say about anyone.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I would already be at your door if it wasn't for those stupid anti-stalking laws. 12 hours? You really going to let a few hours keep you away from the party? Did I mention both Batman AND the 3 surviving Smurffs will be there?

You had me at smurfs. I'm SO there, if you'll have me. Pretty please???

Top Bottom