• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

ou812?

Thank you members,I am so grateful for your condolences.They do enrich our lives,there are many like her deserving of good homes,wont be too long until she comes back,she was very obedient, I'll will her spirit back and I will find her again.I have a soft spot for the the outcast created BY our glorious media. Here in FL, the shelters put to sleep 500 pitties,staffy's,american bulldogs,dobies, rotties,shepards a month here in my county.The majority going to the bully breeds,what a shame.As Ghandi remarked ,"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" it makes sense to me!! Nothing sweeter to bond with an animal and especially when you save their life,they might not talk our language but their body language and their eyes will tell you what they theyre saying.I love the furry buddies more than myself and they are the ones to teach us that, for they truly do love you more than they love themselves.Once again guys/gals thank you so much for your condolences ,what a sweet family of members we have here, you people are great :nod:
PS.......Keep an eye out for another little baby that we will adopt .wont be too long,I feel her spirit calling me as well:love:
THANK YOU FROM MY HEART :peace:

Seren

Away with the fairies
Cute-newborn-baby-pandas-in-Chengdu-14.jpg

Welcome to the world! :luv:

Seren

Away with the fairies
@grokit These ickle fluffy ones were a result of successful IVF in captivity. I have some mixed feelings about it really, as I don't like seeing animals in captivity as a rule - but given the plight of the pandas, in this case, I think any increase in numbers can only be a good thing. And they're just SOOOOO cute! :)

Tweek

Our old pooch would always head out into the garden with Mom and chase off any snakes that were around. They were just harmless garter snakes, but he knew how fearful my mom was of them. Miss that sweet little guy. :(

Top Bottom