• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Seren

Away with the fairies
cute-happy-halloween-animals-3.jpg

cat_Halloween.jpg

article-1351687865592-15c1bf70000005dc-910453_466x504.jpg

halloween-costumes-for-pets-12.jpg

1794995375_d25fd499a2_z-565x423.jpg

tumblr_mckq9i49nd1r3a6jho1_500.jpg

Seren

Away with the fairies
I know where you're coming from @Enchantre - I personally think it's nice to have a mix too. I love pics, vids and personal accounts. I found @t-dub 's recent cat pics too cute :)

I don't have any pets of my own anymore :( - but here's a really sweet vid.....

.... her mother was killed by hunters, so she was reared on a bottle. She lives wild now, but comes back to visit her human family now and then :)

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'd kinda like to hear more about peoples' pets, and interactions with animals. The photos are all cute, but I miss stories about the cats & dogs in our lives.

Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrel, however, is a WIN!! :) @grokit
Ask and you will receive! :D

My daughter was in town for a week last week. She left Sunday and I couldn't find the dog. Then I looked in her room.... and saw a sad puppy.

25ewlte.jpg

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
@Seren - Now that's a handsome kitty. The one on the left would be Daniel aka cutie patootie . . . :luv:

@Snappo - Amazing eyes . . . :o

More Daniel pics . . . :)

daniel_8.jpg

---
daniel_11.jpg
Thanks, @t-dub! I had to post process the eyes with a color-fill tool because the original pic whited out the eyes. Radio's eyes are actually a beautiful green that is very hard to capture when using flash.

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Randy and Dawson Sadler snagged a drowning bald eagle while fishing in British Columbia. The two somehow managed to hook the eagle with a lure and were able to carefully reel it in to set it free.

After reeling the bald eagle in and releasing it from the hook they realized it had no hope of flying with it’s water soaked feathers. They decided to catch the bird and bring him aboard the boat to dry him off. After a bit of care the bird was ready to go. Seeing him fly was something I’m sure they will never forget.

Top Bottom