grokit

well-worn member
Ready or not
oIFxiod.gif

Both paws up, pupils dilated!
:cool:

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
That guy in my avatar is my two and a half year old boxer Hugo. He's also my namesake on here as hugie lewis is one of his nicknames. We have a nine year old pointer lab mix and a two year old brittany mix too and we have fostered dogs in the past. Our house is pretty canine-centric.

basement farmer

My face is melting...
That guy in my avatar is my two and a half year old boxer Hugo. He's also my namesake on here as hugie lewis is one of his nicknames. We have a nine year old pointer lab mix and a two year old brittany mix too and we have fostered dogs in the past. Our house is pretty canine-centric.

My avatar is Douglas Furbanks (I know, kinda lame)

He must of been pretty special in a past life because he certainly has the sweet life now. The yard looks like a great ape habitat with all of the animal toys that are out there and a miniature pony would probably leave less shit for me to have to clean up after the snow melted.....but I still love him.

grokit

well-worn member
Too well produced, seems rehearsed/staged.
If true it's one hell of a cat(!), but it seems a bit opportunistic.
The camera was on a tripod the whole time?

edit: nvm, just saw the injuries.
I must confess to being influenced by a reddit debate earlier!

Last edited:
grokit,
Reactions: BarnBoy

lwien

If true it's one hell of a cat(!)...

I used to have a rather large Siamese male cat named Deacon (named after Deacon Jones). Big burly cat. Used to chase off coyotes who used to dig in our trash cans. Did the exact same thing that cat did in the vid. Ran full steam at them and scared the fuck out of them. Would come back up the driveway with this really macho walk afterwards. Funny shit.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom