• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

What ever his parentage he is obviously a very happy dog.
And you Q man are the coolest mutha fukkah I've never met...Bravo!!

JJSeattle

I love seeing all the cats and dogs, especially the pitties. I have one to, this is Tyler. I took him in as a foster when he was 4 months and in bad shape but ended up adopting him. A failed foster. Best dog ever, loves people but he does not like other dogs.

tyler_zpse4584d3c.jpg

I love seeing all the cats and dogs, especially the pitties. I have one to, this is Tyler. I took him in as a foster when he was 4 months and in bad shape but ended up adopting him. A failed foster. Best dog ever, loves people but he does not like other dogs.

tyler_zpse4584d3c.jpg
A pit bull returns love like no other breed. No other breed has as much personalty as a happy pit.
And I stand by that.

4b0e891e9f30aa219167c5373aaa2924_zps207f8ef9.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
@Quetzalcoatl, That's such an awesome story! I love the bond between animals and humans :love: and @HSIHP, your cat is super adorable sitting in that plant pot! The innocent look it priceless... @t-dub, I didn't think the picture you posted yesterday was of your cat, but just something from the internet, cause it was so awesome! haha Your cat seems very animated! :lol:

Edit** This is my 1000th post on a vaporizer Forum...A post with 4 5 pictures of the same (adorable) cat, three of which were taken within seconds of each other, a picture of Raymond, who I visited for 10 minutes tonight, and no mention of vapor, etc. :doh: I'm definitely going to become an old cat person hahahaha :lol: but at least I have my cats!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@t-dub, I didn't think the picture you posted yesterday was of your cat, but just something from the internet, cause it was so awesome! haha Your cat seems very animated! :lol:
I paid a tidy sum for that dental plan ;) PLUS! I love action shots :tup: The reason he is so animated, all I can say is, it's Bennett's world and we just live in it . . . :lmao:He has an extensive vocabulary and is highly intelligent, a true one-off, kinda like a cutting horse we had, very self aware, extremely intelligent, with a sense of humor.

Edit: Black cats have a mysterious effect on me. I love yours . . . :luv:

Edit: Speaking of action shots time to introduce Princess Chloe Marie (2nd photo)

bennett.jpg

---
chloetq.jpg

Daddy's little girl, no tail (Manx), not so self aware, makes trouble . . . :evil:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
As I am owned by both a Tabby, and a Maine Coon, I can understand how much they run your life! :)

Our tabby queen, Merri, is about 12 years old. She was getting a little "old", when we ended up unexpectedly adopting Ghost, who is about 2 years old. As Ghost is mostly or all Maine Coon, she is like a kitten that will really never grow up. Out of jealousy, territorial issues, and pure spite, Merri is now acting like a much younger cat! She's even "playing" more - but not really "with" Ghost.

Like Bon Jovi said, so well, "you live for the fight when that's all that you've got"... :)

I'm seeing a very high percentage of dogs to cats here. That's not the way it's supposed to be,but what's going on here?
I'll refrain from crass statements about this place being full of pussys because something doesn't fit.
Hmmm,many of the cats look the same,obviously clones but for what purpose? And why are they putting on the "precious kitty" routine? Oh f:)ck me...it's the beginning of a whole take over! Why do you think you all just suddenly "obtained" cats?
Because they need our access to the Internet! Then they will begin phase 2,and phase 2 involves the Bubonic plague,and finger puppets. But that's all we know for sure. I was talking to a person that doesn't exist and he put it all together when he mentioned Stonehenge. How did we miss this? I mean Stonehenge is real! It has stood the test of time while lesser wood and tissue paper 'henges have long since vanished. But since Stonehenge is real,then all this cat stuff must be too. When they strike (probably around 8ish) we will fall.
Imwish I had seen this sooner,but no time for regrets we need to head for the one place cats loathe,the water. The water will become our new haven,free from the brutality of cat rule!

****Folks this just in,it appears the cats are still one step ahead...the local DNR reports the waters are full of feline aquatic assassins. These cats are strictly for underwater warfare. Cat-fish huh...well played.
1236d0c576ec8404c51fef2582eaf832_zps8c0035fc.jpg

Heheeehee....I don't have any f:)cking idea what happened there! I started something,then got distracted by my feet and I think I ate some pizza halfway through...then some more Blueberry happened...
Screw it,I honestly have no idea what's typed above and I'm not gonna look either. Or spellcheck.
Then I'll have a nice nap after which I'll try to decipher whateverthehell just happened. God it feels so good to get stoned again!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Oh my word! You've had me laughing more than anything this morning ShipDit! :lol: I just don't even know where to get with that post...but for some reason, the part ringing in my head is,
...when he mentioned Stonehenge. How did we miss this? I mean Stonehenge is real! It has stood the test of time while lesser wood and tissue paper 'henges have long since vanished...

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
The Tankster. Similar story as Q's. I rescued him from the pound after going back twice to make sure of his temperament and attitude towards other animals. As you can see he has no problem with cats. :)

The day I picked him up from the pound he crawled across the center console of my Titan and wouldn't move his head from my lap for the whole 30 mile drive home. Biggest bunch of love and muscle you could ever want.

198519_449803241745777_789806301_n.jpg

735544_453295991396502_364947323_o.jpg

464707_361227257270043_2094281962_o.jpg

Top Bottom